Netanyahu Seeks Gains From Iran Deal Battle He Knows Is Lost

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
After bitter Congress campaign, weakened Democrats will press for Israel compensation as their bid to retake the White House falters.
Analysts maintain that Netanyahu would be able to secure higher rewards for Israel now, when his implied acquiescence to a deal is valuable to the Obama administration, rather than later, when the deal is either done or undone and Netanyahu’s attitude is far less important.
read more: Sources Netanyahu Seeks Gains From Iran Deal Battle He Knows Is Lost - West of Eden - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

OK you pay now, US, capice ?should the US spend more on Israel?

After bitter Congress campaign, weakened Democrats will press for Israel compensation as their bid to retake the White House falters.
Analysts maintain that Netanyahu would be able to secure higher rewards for Israel now, when his implied acquiescence to a deal is valuable to the Obama administration, rather than later, when the deal is either done or undone and Netanyahu’s attitude is far less important.
read more: Sources Netanyahu Seeks Gains From Iran Deal Battle He Knows Is Lost - West of Eden - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

OK you pay now, US, capice ?should the US spend more on Israel?

YES they can spend what they would have given the Palestinians for starters

Why does the US Government feel it has to support this bastard child named israel as it's sixty years old already

Why does the US Government feel it has to support this bastard child named israel as it's sixty years old already

Rather a vile racist POS aren't you when it comes to Israel and the Jews. Why should the UN give the Palestinians $billions to buy weapons to kill Israeli children with ?

Because the US uses Israel to enforce their own wishes in the area without having the burden of actually doing it or the reputation of getting its own hands dirty.

Treaties are not made without purpose - Israel keeps the area in check and we do not involve our own troops or resources.

Is it worth more money? That depends on what you think is best. For those of us that want to get the fuck out of that area of the wold - no it really is not. For those that do not or want more direct control over one of the most premier sources of oil on the planet it is.

We have many shared, mutual interests with Israel.

Discuss that with your mullah after Friday prayers. He can explain gee-had to you and your role.

Because the US uses Israel to enforce their own wishes in the area without having the burden of actually doing it or the reputation of getting its own hands dirty.

Treaties are not made without purpose - Israel keeps the area in check and we do not involve our own troops or resources.

Is it worth more money? That depends on what you think is best. For those of us that want to get the fuck out of that area of the wold - no it really is not. For those that do not or want more direct control over one of the most premier sources of oil on the planet it is.

We use Israel, I think its the other way around. Israel can take care of itself. We need to get the Zionist out of our US government.

Of course Israel uses us - otherwise they would not have a relationship with us. What they get out of the deal is influence on the world stage and realistic defense - something that they cannot achieve on their own. They need access to our technology.

Don't mistake this as a one sided deal though. I would state that we get FAR FAR more than we put in. It is Israelis that die keeping our influence in that area and projecting our agenda, NOT Americans.

Rather a vile racist POS aren't you when it comes to Israel and the Jews. Why should the UN give the Palestinians $billions to buy weapons to kill Israeli children with ?
Just a moment Pheo,what about the Trillions in aid!!!!!!!that the Israelis have spent on NC Industry and Arms hey.

I have told you before......Stop Throwing Stones from your Glass House...steve

Of course Israel uses us - otherwise they would not have a relationship with us. What they get out of the deal is influence on the world stage and realistic defense - something that they cannot achieve on their own. They need access to our technology.

Don't mistake this as a one sided deal though. I would state that we get FAR FAR more than we put in. It is Israelis that die keeping our influence in that area and projecting our agenda, NOT Americans.
And Palestinians die more,I think the ratio is 10% Israeli Deaths to 90% Palestinian...so my point is.....do the Israelis really need a Gun that shoots around corners.Answer NO..steven

And Palestinians die more,I think the ratio is 10% Israeli Deaths to 90% Palestinian...so my point is.....do the Israelis really need a Gun that shoots around corners.Answer NO..steven
"Palestinians" die more. The A-rab world rejoices at that.

Shirley, Allah is Akbar.

No, not at all. they have plenty of weapons.

And intelligence that is needed by the US, so knowing 24 hours in advance that Saudi are going to cut oil production gives the US a jump start on the rest of the world.

We use Israel, I think its the other way around. Israel can take care of itself. We need to get the Zionist out of our US government.

Are they not also Americans, making you nothing short of being a mass murdering Nazi POS ?

Do the Israelis need terrorists parked on their borders. ANSWER NO but they are parked there and Israel is stopping them from spreading to the US and Oz

Just a moment Pheo,what about the Trillions in aid!!!!!!!that the Israelis have spent on NC Industry and Arms hey.

I have told you before......Stop Throwing Stones from your Glass House...steve

Because the US does not want to lose everything it gains from having a R&D team working on defence. Or the intelligence it gets regarding the M.E. so it can pre-empt anything the arab muslims do

Because their leaders refuse to protect them from harm, in fact they put them in harms way all the time.

Forum List

Back