Israel backs off plan to throw 36k African immigrants out of country

Odium said:
From the article:
'Under the five-year agreement with the UN refugee agency, some 16,250 African migrants who entered the country illegally, many of them seeking asylum, would be resettled in Western nations'
'For each migrant resettled overseas, Israel would give "temporary residence" to a migrant in Israel.'
So, a little bit lying? :cool-45:
All Israhell has to do is whip out the old ANTI SEMITE card and BAM western countries snap to attention and bow before their Jewish masters. Sickening.
Yes, you are an ANTI SEMITE. Write it down.
Nope. I am Anti Jew! Arabs can be useful allies to me.
Israel to send African migrants to West

Good its time for Israel to enjoy some DIVERSITY! Now we just gotta keep the pressure up so they keep ALL of the immigrants! :)
Like you care about "diversity" in Israel?!
Sure do! Jews push diversity in western nations so its time for Israel to enjoy some diversity.

Just keep paying your taxes; Boy
LMAO! Me pay taxes? ROFLMAO! That's funny. If I ever get to where I actually have to PAY taxes I will get every write off I can to lower it as low as possible.

You don’t win anything. Still haven’t shown proof that Israel is actually encouraging foreigners/ Illegal Immigrants to enter other Countries. Every Country has the Right to make and inforce Their Immigration Laws. HAHA!!! YES!!! We win again !! :boo_hoo14:
Keep crying and lying Jew boy. I told you to google who was behind the 1965 immigration act but obviously being a jew lover you can't manage that OR you know who was behind it and you don't want to share the truth with us all.
Odium said:
From the article:
'Under the five-year agreement with the UN refugee agency, some 16,250 African migrants who entered the country illegally, many of them seeking asylum, would be resettled in Western nations'
'For each migrant resettled overseas, Israel would give "temporary residence" to a migrant in Israel.'
All Israhell has to do is whip out the old ANTI SEMITE card and BAM western countries snap to attention and bow before their Jewish masters. Sickening.
Of course you hate Jews. That's why it was so important for you to lie in the title of this thread. Also your linguistic exercises corresponds well the average level of antisemites. So, don't worry, nobody dispute that you are antisemitic. :cool-45:
Arabs are semites you single digit iq moron! I am anti JEW not anti semitic. Get it right boy.

^^^^
"keep crying and lying Jew boy! I am anti Jew not antisemetic..."

Ha ha ha! Very entertaining display of the mental illness and depravity of an antisemite.

^^^^
"keep crying and lying Jew boy! I am anti Jew not antisemetic..."

Ha ha ha! Very entertaining display of the mental illness and depravity of an antisemite.
HAHAHA! Very entertaining display of mental illness and depravity of a white anti white.

Odium said:
From the article:

Good its time for Israel to enjoy some DIVERSITY! Now we just gotta keep the pressure up so they keep ALL of the immigrants! :)
Sure do! Jews push diversity in western nations so its time for Israel to enjoy some diversity.

LMAO! Me pay taxes? ROFLMAO! That's funny. If I ever get to where I actually have to PAY taxes I will get every write off I can to lower it as low as possible.

You don’t win anything. Still haven’t shown proof that Israel is actually encouraging foreigners/ Illegal Immigrants to enter other Countries. Every Country has the Right to make and inforce Their Immigration Laws. HAHA!!! YES!!! We win again !! :boo_hoo14:
Keep crying and lying Jew boy. I told you to google who was behind the 1965 immigration act but obviously being a jew lover you can't manage that OR you know who was behind it and you don't want to share the truth with us all.
Odium said:
From the article:
Of course you hate Jews. That's why it was so important for you to lie in the title of this thread. Also your linguistic exercises corresponds well the average level of antisemites. So, don't worry, nobody dispute that you are antisemitic. :cool-45:
Arabs are semites you single digit iq moron! I am anti JEW not anti semitic. Get it right boy.

Keep crying and lying, you ignorant Moron . One of the biggest supporters of the change in our immigration policy was Ted Kennedy. It’s not a matter of you not sharing the truth; it’s just that you are stupid and ignorant .
Who cares that you Hate Jews? You are irrelevant and don’t matter. :asshole:

Odium said:
From the article:

Odium said:
From the article:
In Europe you don't pay taxes when you earn very little or live from social welfare. Are you that poor?

Odium said:
From the article:

Odium said:
From the article:
In Europe you don't pay taxes when you earn very little or live from social welfare. Are you that poor?

Is that where the ignorant uneducated Moron lives? No wonder he’s in love with the Arab World. He has no choice

Odium said:
From the article:

Odium said:
From the article:

Keep crying and lying, you ignorant Moron . One of the biggest supporters of the change in our immigration policy was Ted Kennedy. It’s not a matter of you not sharing the truth; it’s just that you are stupid and ignorant .
The Jewish Conspiracy Behind The 1965 Open Immigration Law! | Real Jew News

Here Are The Names Of The Jews Behind The Open Immigraton Law of 1965:

1. Senator Jacob Javits (NY)
2. Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY)
3. Leo Pfeffer (Former President of
American Jewish Congress (AJC)
4. Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations)

* Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

* Congressman Emanuel Celler, who fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

* Leo Pfeffer, a so-called, “Jewish Intellect,” (translate, “Christ-Hater”), wrote many treatises and books that propagandized for open immigration.

* Norman Podhoretz, a former leftist, now a Jewish “neo-con,” (he’s still a leftist), also wrote many articles promoting open immigration.

* Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.

Like I said if you did any research its the #2 link to the question I asked.
Odium said:
From the article:

Odium said:
From the article:
I am a full time college student now and yes we are fairly poor...not as poor as some but not well enough off to actually PAY taxes...plus with 4 kids I doubt we ever will until they leave home...even when we are done with college.

From the article:

From the article:

* Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin.

* Congressman Emanuel Celler, who fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

* Leo Pfeffer, a so-called, “Jewish Intellect,” (translate, “Christ-Hater”), wrote many treatises and books that propagandized for open immigration.

* Norman Podhoretz, a former leftist, now a Jewish “neo-con,” (he’s still a leftist), also wrote many articles promoting open immigration.

* Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.

From the article:

From the article:
I am a full time college student now and yes we are fairly poor...not as poor as some but not well enough off to actually PAY taxes...plus with 4 kids I doubt we ever will until they leave home...even when we are done with college.

Senator Sam Ervin and Sen. Phillip Hart who were not Jewish played a prominent part in initiating the Bill. 76 Democratic Senators, most of them not Jewish voted for the bill. You may be a college student but you are still an. :ahole-1: By the way, this post has nothing to do with Legal Immigration which is what you’re refrrring to. It’s about Illegal immigration. Get it? Maybe you should study a lot more. :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Senator Sam Ervin and Sen. Phillip Hart who were not Jewish played a prominent part in initiating the Bill. 76 Democratic Senators, most of them not Jewish voted for the bill. You may be a college student but you are still an. :ahole-1: By the way, this post has nothing to do with Legal Immigration which is what you’re refrrring to. It’s about Illegal immigration. Get it? Maybe you should study a lot more. :ahole-1:
Doesn't matter if its illegal or legal. Up until 1965 WHITE EUROPEANS were allowed here for the most part. Since the JEWISH controlled and pushed 1965 immigration bill its been nonwhites. My point proven. End of story. Good day.

Why is ANY Country obligated to take in Illegal Immigrants?

It is the obligation of EVERY country to take in refugees and asylum seekers.
:bsflag:

I would expect nothing more from an Israel supporter.

Still haven’t answered the Question. I’m not referring just to Israel. Ironically, Mexico has strict immigration laws. I would expect nothing more from a Pro Palestinian who can’t stand the fact that Israel exists

Gotta have a bit of a laugh at this one... It would appear that you don't like the answer or choose to ignore it.

You speak of immigration, I speak of refugees and asylum seekers. Can you see the difference?

For me, I am very happy that Israel exists as a homeland for Jews. It's ok, I will wait for your next dumb, zionut comment...

Beats me how there are some here who confuse immigration with refugees/asylum seekers... I guess just following the Israeli dicta.

Israel is a signatory of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. Nuff said!

Doesn't matter if its illegal or legal. Up until 1965 WHITE EUROPEANS were allowed here for the most part. Since the JEWISH controlled and pushed 1965 immigration bill its been nonwhites. My point proven. End of story. Good day.

Why is ANY Country obligated to take in illegal immigrants? I have just proven that the Majority who voted for the Bill were not Jewish.
Who decided Countries don’t have the right to enforce their immigration policy, you?
Questions that you can’t answer . You are an :asshole: Study some more and have a good day

Beats me how there are some here who confuse immigration with refugees/asylum seekers... I guess just following the Israeli dicta.

Israel is a signatory of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. Nuff said!

When I think of that “ piece of paper” Israel signed I think about the ship; the St.. Louis during the Holocaust who tried to dock in the U,S. During the Holocaust, denied, and were sent back to face their death
If Israel did lose any of the Wars. Fled Israel and tried to enter other Countries I wonder how many Countries would have accepted them?
I think we know the answer; Nuff said

Why is ANY Country obligated to take in illegal immigrants? I have just proven that the Majority who voted for the Bill were not Jewish.
Who decided Countries don’t have the right to enforce their immigration policy, you?
Questions that you can’t answer . You are an :asshole: Study some more and have a good day
Good example of the lunacy and ignorance that is going on across American campuses.

AIPAC controls congress,I know I am wasting my time but read They Dare Speak Out. Fascinating book on how much control AIPAC and its allies have on WHO gets elected in this country. Vote their way or get voted out. Plain and simple. Israel wants separation for themselves and diversity and integration for gentile nations.

AIPAC controls congress,I know I am wasting my time but read They Dare Speak Out. Fascinating book on how much control AIPAC and its allies have on WHO gets elected in this country. Vote their way or get voted out. Plain and simple. Israel wants separation for themselves and diversity and integration for gentile nations.

You’re right; A Handful of Jews control all the Gentiles. Israel doesn’t want Gentiles? Too bad you don’t feel that way about Muslim Countries who burn Bibles,kill Muslims who want to convert to Christianity, and behead those who are Christians. How many Christians In proportion to Muslims are in their Countries? You are an. :ahole-1:

You’re right; A Handful of Jews control all the Gentiles. Israel doesn’t want Gentiles? Too bad you don’t feel that way about Muslim Countries who burn Bibles,kill Muslims who want to convert to Christianity, and behead those who are Christians. How many Christians In proportion to Muslims are in their Countries? You are an. :ahole-1:
Deflection when losing the argument. Its noted....

Deflection when losing the argument. Its noted....

No deflection. You claim the Jews control everything and blame them for the 1965 Immigration Law. I have proven you to be a liar
You claim Israel doesn’t want Gentiles Prove it. Your lies about Israel while ignoring what goes on in the Arab World is not “ deflection” It only proves that if you were sincerely concerned about the fate of Christians that should be your focus. You are too stupid and biased to understand that.

Switzerland could send back 3,200 rejected Eritrean asylum seekers
Eritreans whose asylum claims were denied but were admitted into Switzerland on a temporary basis could lose their status due to a court ruling last year. In recent days, they have received a letter from the government stating that their residence permit is being reviewed.

In August 2017, the Federal Administrative Court ruled that Eritrean nationals who had performed their compulsory military service in their country should not expect to be re-conscripted into the army or face criminal punishment when they return home. The court therefore considered that a return to Eritrea "cannot generally be considered as unenforceable".

Switzerland could send back 3,200 rejected Eritrean asylum seekers

Forum List

Back