Israel backs off plan to throw 36k African immigrants out of country

The news keeps changing minute by minute.

That is to say, one minute we hear that the Israeli government will assist ALL undocumented immigrants to leave.
The next minute, we hear that the Israeli government will give work permits to SOME undocumented immigrants so that they can stay in the country.

IMHO, however, whether or not some leave and some stay, is NOT the key issue.

I feel that the key issue is: Why should other nations tell Israel what to do?

If Israel, represented by its democratically elected leaders, does not want a single undocumented immigrant in the country, then every single undocumented immigrant should leave. Period.

1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees was signed by Israel. Of course Israel rarely adheres to treaties.

Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees
The 1951 Convention applied only to refugees of WWII, and the 1967 protocol that tried to remove the temporal and geographical limitation of the Convention left it to each member state to decide for itself whether or not to accept it, so the Convention simply is not relevant.
Israel signed the 1967 protocol.
The 1967 protocol allowed each nation to decide for itself if it would expand the temporal and geographical limitations of the 1951 Convention, and obviously Israel has chosen not to.

Why is ANY Country obligated to take in Illegal Immigrants?

It is the obligation of EVERY country to take in refugees and asylum seekers.

No, it’s not. Countries are NOT obligated to take in illegal immigrants.

Hell, did I say anything about illegal immigrants?

Here's what I said... "It is the obligation of EVERY country to take in refugees and asylum seekers."

So, yes, it IS the obligation of every country!
No it's not. That's why countries have immigration laws, to decide which people to allow in and which to refuse.

Israel isn't keeping any of the migrants, they are just sending them to western countries, Canada, Italy and Germany are mentioned.

Poor Germany, it can't take much more before it erupts.
All Israhell has to do is whip out the old ANTI SEMITE card and BAM western countries snap to attention and bow before their Jewish masters. Sickening.

Instead of putting all your energy towards HATE maybe you should learn how to spell.
Why is ANY Country obligated to take in Illegal Immigrants? Since you care so much about “ diversity” you must be against a Palestinian State! How do you feel about Saudi Arabia and other MUSLIM / ARAB Countries that have no tolerance towards The Jewish people?
Now, Snap to Attention! :asshole::asshole:
"Country" is NOT spelled that way you mutt! It's 'country'.
'People in glass houses'.

I Love Israel is right. Israel has no obligation to take in foreigners, particularly of Muslim or Arab descent

Our greatest ally. We really need to send more young white guys to die in the middle east to protect Israels' interest.

I Love Israel is right. Israel has no obligation to take in foreigners, particularly of Muslim or Arab descent
If concern for the migrants is the issue, Israel has no more responsibility for them than any other country like France or the UK or Sweden.

Odium said:
From the article:
'Under the five-year agreement with the UN refugee agency, some 16,250 African migrants who entered the country illegally, many of them seeking asylum, would be resettled in Western nations'
'For each migrant resettled overseas, Israel would give "temporary residence" to a migrant in Israel.'
So, a little bit lying? :cool-45:
All Israhell has to do is whip out the old ANTI SEMITE card and BAM western countries snap to attention and bow before their Jewish masters. Sickening.
Yes, you are an ANTI SEMITE. Write it down.
Nope. I am Anti Jew! Arabs can be useful allies to me.
Israel to send African migrants to West

Good its time for Israel to enjoy some DIVERSITY! Now we just gotta keep the pressure up so they keep ALL of the immigrants! :)
Like you care about "diversity" in Israel?!
Sure do! Jews push diversity in western nations so its time for Israel to enjoy some diversity.

Our greatest ally. We really need to send more young white guys to die in the middle east to protect Israels' interest.
Spoken like a true Neo Nazi who doesn't know that the US has never sent a single soldier to fight or die for Israel's wars.

In fact, Israel won most of its most important wars before 1967 without any help whatsoever from the US.

The issue is the other Jewish half (In America) think the U.S.A, and Europe must take in unlimited amounts of foreigners, apparently it's only a good thing so long as the Goyim do it.
It's the Democratic party platform, not "Jews", ya moron.

Odium said:
From the article:
'Under the five-year agreement with the UN refugee agency, some 16,250 African migrants who entered the country illegally, many of them seeking asylum, would be resettled in Western nations'
'For each migrant resettled overseas, Israel would give "temporary residence" to a migrant in Israel.'

Good its time for Israel to enjoy some DIVERSITY! Now we just gotta keep the pressure up so they keep ALL of the immigrants! :)
Sure do! Jews push diversity in western nations so its time for Israel to enjoy some diversity.
Wow, you are anti Jew, who woulda thunk it?! Ha ha ha.

The issue is the other Jewish half (In America) think the U.S.A, and Europe must take in unlimited amounts of foreigners, apparently it's only a good thing so long as the Goyim do it.

Another ignorant remark. Please show us where /how the Jewish people are encouraging foreigners. Countries are responsible for their own immigration Laws. :asshole:

Just to get this straight. Netanyahu had agreed to a deal with the UN in which certain Western countries, Germany Italy, Canada were mentioned, would take about half of the roughly 39,000 African asylum seekers now in Israel, and Israel would keep the other half.

Later, the far right-wingers in his coalition went ballistic because Israel was going to keep half of the asylum seekers. So Netanyahu nixed the deal.

Why Germany or Italy would agree to such a deal is beyond me. Italy has about 200,000 asylum seekers a year landing on Sicily and other islands already and Germany even more, I think.

Why they should help Israel maintain its ethnic/religious purity is beyond me.

Odium said:
From the article:

Just keep paying your taxes; Boy

Odium said:
From the article:
Of course you hate Jews. That's why it was so important for you to lie in the title of this thread. Also your linguistic exercises corresponds well the average level of antisemites. So, don't worry, nobody dispute that you are antisemitic. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back