Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
Saddle up, Sissy. Your people need you
Any pussy who goes into the Air Force and then gets a medical discharge after 10 days of Basic Training (YOU), calling 'sissy' to a wartime volunteer Army veteran with an Honorable Discharge (ME), makes for great comedy, and hypocrisy - unable to "cut it" even with non-combat -focused Air Force basic training. What a joke you must be in Real Life.

Oh, and, by the way, MY people have been Christian as far back into time as we can trace (several centuries), and hail from Ireland and Germany, mostly.

Nothing to do with Judaism.

Nor that hallucinatory and savage bad-joke-upon-mankind known as Islam.

I've done my time.

You haven't.

Sounds more like it's YOU who needs to grow a pair and serve, someplace.

I suggest enlisting in Hamas.

Or, perhaps, simply transferring from their Overseas Propaganda Office to an actual combat unit.

You're a perfect match.

They're pussies too, just like you.

Now, mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Abdul.

Back to the Kiddie Table with you.

You're bothering the grownups.

Last edited:
...Not in Palestine...
Palestine?

Where's that?

There used to be a region called Palestine, until the late 1940s.

But there was never a self-governing nation called Palestine.

Nor was there a genetically or nationally or religiously distinct or homogeneous people called Palestinians , merely a loose label to define an even looser collection of diverse tribal folk and their descendant, many of whom had flowed into the area looking for work after the Jewish immigration had begun to breath new life into that near-dead tiny little patch of land.

Any blather about 'Palestine' or 'Palestinians' to the contrary is mere post facto (post 1948-1949) invention.

Last edited:
Any pussy who goes into the Air Force and then gets a medical discharge after 10 days of Basic Training (YOU), calling 'sissy' to a wartime volunteer Army veteran with an Honorable Discharge (ME), makes for great comedy, and hypocrisy.
Heneryhawk.jpg

STFU, Sissy!

...STFU, Sissy!
How does this help us discuss the US-Israel relationship, or its collateral issue, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Be silent, Air Force basic training Medical Discharge wimp, and mind your manners, in the presence of your betters.

Now, what new lies and Palestinian propaganda drivel do you wish to thrust upon the audience today, Abdul?

Or will you be regurgitating old vomitus from the Fatah-Hamas propaganda playbook, for decent folk to flush down the toilet today?

How does this help us discuss the US-Israel relationship, or its collateral issue, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
Why do you waste bandwidth with questions you have no interest in answering?
Oh, I help in identifying the correct answer - it's just that your side doesn't like that answer, and continues to play the whiny bitch about it.

The presence of and the sustaining of active and effective counterpointing - including the use of ridicule and comedy when you IslamoNazi clowns get yourselves all worked up - is all part and parcel of online blogging support for Israel.

No extra charge... all part of the friendly service.. "thus endeth the lesson".

Oh, I help in identifying the correct answer - it's just that your side doesn't like that answer, and continues to play the whiny bitch about it.
You're projecting, again, Sissy.
Ethnic cleansing is no longer in fashion.
It's a real shame you people can't quite fathom that.
Maybe you need to get closer to the killing?
Oh, gee.
I forgot.
You're CHOSEN and CHICKEN.
chickenhawk.jpg

You're projecting, again, Sissy. Ethnic cleansing is no longer in fashion. It's a real shame you people can't quite fathom that. Maybe you need to get closer to the killing? Oh, gee.
I forgot. You're CHOSEN and CHICKEN.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, boy... stop jerking-off over this thread... yer makin' a mess, and embarrassing your people.

You may also wish to press the 'call button' - the nurse seems to be late with your morning meds.

Try focusing upon the topical matter.

Last edited:
Saddle up, Sissy. Your people need you
Any pussy who goes into the Air Force and then gets a medical discharge after 10 days of Basic Training (YOU), calling 'sissy' to a wartime volunteer Army veteran with an Honorable Discharge (ME), makes for great comedy, and hypocrisy - unable to "cut it" even with non-combat -focused Air Force basic training. What a joke you must be in Real Life.

Oh, and, by the way, MY people have been Christian as far back into time as we can trace (several centuries), and hail from Ireland and Germany, mostly.

Nothing to do with Judaism.

Nor that hallucinatory and savage bad-joke-upon-mankind known as Islam.

I've done my time.

You haven't.

Sounds more like it's YOU who needs to grow a pair and serve, someplace.

I suggest enlisting in Hamas.

Or, perhaps, simply transferring from their Overseas Propaganda Office to an actual combat unit.

You're a perfect match.

They're pussies too, just like you.

Now, mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Abdul.

Back to the Kiddie Table with you.

You're bothering the grownups.

I (rosie ) served in the Navy ----honorable discharge.
My father---serveed in the Navy ---honorable discharge
My son served in the Navy ----honorable discharge

PS-----Georgie----arabs murdered extensively in Palestine----
how do you imagine they took control of that land?----they
certainly did not purchase it. They got it KORANIC STYLE----murder, pillage, rape

certainly did not purchase it. They got it KORANIC STYLE----murder, pillage, rape
Got any hasbara links?

nope. I have relatives and colleagues who carry family legacies----you could check the hebron massacre of 1929
or the siege of Jerusalem in the 1940s. One of hubby's cousins was found scattered in parts---in the orange grove
in which he worked----mid forties. As for the conquest of
Palestine by your fellow dogs and pigs-------check out the history of Palestine.------of course in the muslim version---
the inhabitants of Palestine-----scream "RAPE ME, O' GLORIOUS MUSIMS" when the scimitar swinging swine
from Arabia show up

Oh, I get it... you're a refugee from a 1960s hippy commune... who molded-over into an anti-Semite, and who converted to Islam... sheesh.
Do you "get" how your people have been killing indigenous Palestinians for their land, water, and businesses for the last 66 years? Maybe you should move out of that kosher fairyland you've been residing in, and try dealing with the reality of Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine?
msm-partners_in_zionist_israel_crimes_of_genocide_n_ethnic_cleansing.jpg

Got any hasbara links?

nope. I have relatives and colleagues who carry family legacies----you could check the hebron massacre of 1929
or the siege of Jerusalem in the 1940s. One of hubby's cousins was found scattered in parts---in the orange grove
in which he worked----mid forties. As for the conquest of
Palestine by your fellow dogs and pigs-------check out the history of Palestine.------of course in the muslim version---
the inhabitants of Palestine-----scream "RAPE ME, O' GLORIOUS MUSIMS" when the scimitar swinging swine
from Arabia show up
Deir-Yassin.jpg

Oh, I get it... you're a refugee from a 1960s hippy commune... who molded-over into an anti-Semite, and who converted to Islam... sheesh.
Do you "get" how your people have been killing indigenous Palestinians for their land, water, and businesses for the last 66 years? Maybe you should move out of that kosher fairyland you've been residing in, and try dealing with the reality of Zionist ethnic cleansing in Palestine?
msm-partners_in_zionist_israel_crimes_of_genocide_n_ethnic_cleansing.jpg

the only "indigenous" people now living in the land called
"Palestine" for about 1800 years-----are jews

Forum List

Back