Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
PS deir yassin is just about ALL You've got-----I took a look at your site and it does not even mention the fact that the event was a battle-----which took place near Jerusalem and included
deaths on both sides. East Jerusalem had been under starvation siege by the pigs and dogs for years and its more than 2000 year old jewish community almost completely destroyed-----in the course of my life I have known a few
survivors of the filth you so love. Deir Yassin was a terrorist
stronghold-----well armed and even harboring filth like the filth
of the recent Islamic murder spree----from other arab nations.
Are you still mourning the "murder" of them terrorists?----
jewish kids-----like me whan I was a kid-----learn about deir yassin as a very negative blot on jewish history------(I was about 14 when I got the deir yassin lecture. ) Your stinking sluts are wiggling their over trafficked asses and ululating with joy over the murderes committed last Friday (holy jumah)
by the GLORIOUS MUJAHDIN ---just as they did 9-11-01

"My" people?

How many times to I have to tell, you, Abdul, I'm neither Israeli nor Jewish.
Modesty isn't your strong suit, Golda.
Your flippant support for genocide makes you a valid target.
If you don't like it, fuck your (kosher) self.
ethniccleansingart.jpg

the only "indigenous" people now living in the land called
"Palestine" for about 1800 years-----are jews
david_ben_gurion_ethnic_cleansing.jpg

you got that in Hebrew, Georgie? I have seen lots of nonsensical crap in your literature-----including doctored
stuff allegedly written by Einstein------the fact is that the ONLY credible stuff by Einstein is that he ---like tens of thousand of other jews, deplored the attack on Deir Yassin--as being overly brutal ---what else is new?-----Einstein commented on Deir Yassin in 1948----he remained an ardent Zionist till his death in 1955 and willed his papers to the
"HEBREW UNIVERSITY" in Jerusalem (the one that was founded something like 80 years before as the University of Paslestine (at a time when Palestine meant JEWS)

your people also screw up stuff written by Herzl---in the translation. I started reading islamo Nazi filth when I was
under the age of ten. It fascinated me when I encountered it-------it was all about jews and included stuff about "arabs" ---
before I understood what "arab" meant

our people also screw up stuff written by Herzl---in the translation. I started reading islamo Nazi filth when I was
under the age of ten. It fascinated me when I encountered it-------it was all about jews and included stuff about "arabs" ---
before I understood what "arab" meant
You don't actually believe your hasbara has any credibility do you?

Forum List

Back