Israel Arrests 3 Allegedly Planning U.S. Embassy Attack

Most likely just your typical zionist PR stunt for the media.

No doubt Israeli will have their hand out begging for more billions in U.S. aid for leading the fight against terrorism ... :cool:

Yet Israel gets less that Egypt and Jordan don't they.................

Just your typical Israeli PR stunt for the media.

Now Israeli will have their hand out for more billions in U.S. aid for leading the fight against terrorism.

I really feel sorry for the innocent guys they framed as terrorists. ... :cool:
Do you realize that in Washington, D.C., Tel Aviv, London, Paris and most nations capitals and large cities there are thousands of agents on the streets watching for terrorists and infiltrating them, in order to bust them. Framed, my tushi.

British intelligence let slip the fact that they have over 2,000 muslims under close watch suspected of terror related activity. I wonder how many of the 4 million muslims in the UK are actually involved in terrorist activity that we have not been told about.

The jewish cabal here has drank deeply the zionist cool aid and believes everything the Israeli government says.

Kinda sad when you think about it......... :cool:

You can of course provide evidence to support your claims of criminality, if you cant then you face arrest for false representation. Wont look very good on your C.V. when you are deported will it..............

et al,

It could be al-Qaeda related, or it could be HAMAS related.

Remember: Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel’s Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide — And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S.
Follow us: [MENTION=38272]Atlas[/MENTION]shrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook

It is not unusual for al-Qaeda to be blamed for such things. I'm not defending al-Qaeda, just keeping an open mind about the possibilities. Never overlook the obvious.

Most Respectfully,
R

Aren't all the Islamic terrorist groups interlinked in some fashion, with friends of two groups acting as go betweens when it comes to fighting the same enemy. In gaza there are at least 6 separate terror organisations that are subservient to hamas and the M.B. and have to ask their permission before setting up in case something is hidden in that area.

You raise a very INTERESTING point Phoen I consider a excellent topic for
dissussion "ALLIANCES OF ISLAMO TERRORIST GROUPS"

aka "THE AXIS OF JIHADO DOGS AND SLUTS"

In recent times we have seen a level of cooperation between muslims----who can
tolerate each other only because of a MUTUAL INTEREST-----the obscene mutilation
of jews and christians

My earlier encounters with muslims from south east asia revealed to me INTENSE
hatreds ------sunni for shiite----shiite for sunni-----but the one UNIFYING
issue was their shared intense hatred for HINDUS-----it BOUND THEM IN LOVING
BROTHERHOOD FOR THE GLORY OF THEIR 'god'

During the same period of time I came to see the intense hatred of IRANIAN
muslims for ----sunnis AND for anyone from the indian subcontinent and even
MORE HATRED for-----arabs Turks hate arabs too.

Recently we see ALLIANCES -----somehow Hezbollah (shiite sullied with
iran) managing to exist in largely SUNNI Lebanon

These are not new phenomena------after all-----ADOLF ABU ALI---
really did consider arabs---in general (not Iranians but arabs)
to be UNTERMENSCHEN------but somehow he was able to stomach
them because of the shared AGENDA ---to wit ---mutilation murder of
jews

In reality----Italians were actually not all that delighted with germans---
but MUSSOLINI managed an "alliance" It was tenuous----and certainly
did not last------but it did happen-----sorta

The very strange ALLIANCES of the ummah based on the glory of mutilation
murder for "isa/alla" is a topic----it is interesting from as a study in
ANTHROPOLOGY

et al,

Remember: Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel’s Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide — And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S.
Follow us: [MENTION=38272]Atlas[/MENTION]shrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook

It is not unusual for al-Qaeda to be blamed for such things. I'm not defending al-Qaeda, just keeping an open mind about the possibilities. Never overlook the obvious.

Most Respectfully,
R

Aren't all the Islamic terrorist groups interlinked in some fashion, with friends of two groups acting as go betweens when it comes to fighting the same enemy. In gaza there are at least 6 separate terror organisations that are subservient to hamas and the M.B. and have to ask their permission before setting up in case something is hidden in that area.

No....too long to explain too.steve:eek:

One thing we know, no matter how much Sunni Man sticks up for his fellow Muslims and wants to give them a pass for any terrorist action they have planned, we know that it isn't Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Loony Tune gang whom our intelligence services have been picking up before they were able to commit some atrocity on the American public. I certainly hope that if Sunni Man spots any one of his brethren acting suspiciously that he reports them to his local FBI office. Better to be safe than sorry.
No doubt .... :cool:

You cant do that can you as it is against the law of islam, you can be executed if you give evidence against another muslim to any infidel.

What kind of link do you need?

Nutanyahoo saying the whole thing is a set up?? ... :cool:

You're the one claiming this was a PR stunt. Where;s your proof??

Looks like you have none, as usual hahaha. Typical taqiyya
Eventually the truth will come out and expose the zionist lies. ... :cool:

btw 'taqiyya' is a Shia concept...... Sunni muslims don't practice it. .. :eusa_angel:

But they do practise kithman which is just deceit, you are doing it here and now.

The truth is also coming out about islam and its violent practises, and you cant bear to see the truth. Over 50,000 MASS MURDERED THIS YEAR ALONE BY ISLAM and it is still only January.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

Not what I have seen lately, in gaza alone the various groups are subservient to the M.B. who runs the show under the guise of hamas. Isn't the M.B. related to A.Q. and the wahabis ?

Not what I have seen lately, in gaza alone the various groups are subservient to the M.B. who runs the show under the guise of hamas. Isn't the M.B. related to A.Q. and the wahabis ?

Now you are opening a CAN OF WORMS...............I remember George Bush 2 saying that about Saddam,who in fact detested AQ......and OOOsarma Bin Laden............and poor old IRAQ ended up being a right Basket Case.......So much for US Intelligence,which made Georgie Boy a complete laughing stock......but then that surprised no one in the rest of the world...I felt sorry for Colin Powell........having to promote the Milk Churn Truck as a Weapon Launcher!!!!!!but the average American swallowed it up sure enough.steve

Last edited:

Now you are opening a CAN OF WORMS...............I remember George Bush 2 saying that about Saddam,who in fact detested AQ......and OOOsarma Bin Laden............and poor old IRAQ ended up being in a right Basket Case.......So much for US Intelligence,which made Georgie Boy a complete laughing stock......but then that surprised no one in the rest of the world...I felt sorry for Colin Powell........having to promote the Milk Churn Truck as a Weapon Launcher!!!!!!but the average American swallowed it up sure enough.steve

Being much more pragmatic I see the small truck with the gas tank on the back being used as a chemical weapon disperser, just fill it with chlorine and crash it into something. Instant death all round. When you look you can see the remains of chemical weapons delivery systems all over the M.E. By the way have the west found those fighters that saddam bought of them, the ones never accounted for after the gulf war. Did they ever check that wadi that had all the tracks running into it and not coming out ?

Now you are opening a CAN OF WORMS...............I remember George Bush 2 saying that about Saddam,who in fact detested AQ......and OOOsarma Bin Laden............and poor old IRAQ ended up being in a right Basket Case.......So much for US Intelligence,which made Georgie Boy a complete laughing stock......but then that surprised no one in the rest of the world...I felt sorry for Colin Powell........having to promote the Milk Churn Truck as a Weapon Launcher!!!!!!but the average American swallowed it up sure enough.steve

Being much more pragmatic I see the small truck with the gas tank on the back being used as a chemical weapon disperser, just fill it with chlorine and crash it into something. Instant death all round. When you look you can see the remains of chemical weapons delivery systems all over the M.E. By the way have the west found those fighters that saddam bought of them, the ones never accounted for after the gulf war. Did they ever check that wadi that had all the tracks running into it and not coming out ?

Christ I can only Ponder at your unretentive memory.....EVER HEARD OF THE IRAN...IRAQ WAR...........When the Yanks supplied Sadam with nerve agents,when RUMSFELD was Sadams best buddy,you know the photo of Rumsfeld HUGGING MR SADAM SIR.....Thought NOT..........Off to the Naughty Corner, Phoney,and don't forget the Yellow Conical Hat with the letter "D" written on it.:cuckoo:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No doubt Israeli will have their hand out begging for more billions in U.S. aid for leading the fight against terrorism ... :cool:

What would you expect from the Muslim who claimed the planes that crashed into the WTC were overtaken by Israelis . Because they will get even more aid ; Dont quit your day job !! :clap2:

What would you expect from the Muslim who claimed the planes that crashed into the WTC were overtaken by Israelis . Because they will get even more aid ;
That's not what I said.......but carry on telling your lies. ... :cuckoo:

What would you expect from the Muslim who claimed the planes that crashed into the WTC were overtaken by Israelis . Because they will get even more aid ;

You said 9/11 was an Israeli false flag operation and that no Muslims were involved at all

veteran-----sure he did----it is and was the masjid partyline----I remember it well. I was
in New York at the time that the filth of mecca murdered for the glory of their perverse
"god" and was working with ----all sorts of people including the dogs who barked this
line ----THE JOOOS DID NOT GO TO WORK THAT DAY the pigs and sluts even taught
their small children to fart out that masjid filth ----"THE JOOOS DID IT" I saw the celebrations on ATLANTIC AVE----Brooklyn NY ----sluts and dogs dancing on the filth of
their own feces encrusted claws for "al nabi"

You said 9/11 was an Israeli false flag operation and that no Muslims were involved at all
Correct.

But I never said the plane was 'overtaken by Israeli's' while in flight. ... :cool:

Christ I can only Ponder at your unretentive memory.....EVER HEARD OF THE IRAN...IRAQ WAR...........When the Yanks supplied Sadam with nerve agents,when RUMSFELD was Sadams best buddy,you know the photo of Rumsfeld HUGGING MR SADAM SIR.....Thought NOT..........Off to the Naughty Corner, Phoney,and don't forget the Yellow Conical Hat with the letter "D" written on it.:cuckoo:

Would you like a link to the chemical weapon attack then to show that muslims don't care who they kill, just as long as they kill someone.

Chlorine bombings in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/22/world/middleeast/22iraq.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Chemical weapon terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan

Forum List

Back