Israel Arrests 3 Allegedly Planning U.S. Embassy Attack

AIPAC will be knocking on every U.S. congressman's door telling them how Israel saved America.

And the money will flow into the Israeli government's bank account.

Another successful Mossad false flag operation. ... :thup:

And here I was thinking that these Muslims actually did plan what they have been accused of. Thanks for showing us the truth that it was a false flag operation , Sunni Man !

Now, if you could just prove your claim with a link, that would be great !

Ain't life a bitch. Look at the bright side. You can always choose to free yourself by checking out of it?

AIPAC will be knocking on every U.S. congressman's door telling them how Israel saved America.

And the money will flow into the Israeli government's bank account.

Another successful Mossad false flag operation. ... :thup:

Most likely just your typical zionist PR stunt for the media.

No doubt Israeli will have their hand out begging for more billions in U.S. aid for leading the fight against terrorism ... :cool:

Are you saying that this article is false ? And that these 'stunts' have happened before ?

Oh my ! That's terrible.

Now, if you could provide some proof of specific incidents like this in which the accusations made by Israel turned out to be stunts . Thanks !

The jewish cabal here has drank deeply the zionist cool aid and believes everything the Israeli government says.

Kinda sad when you think about it......... :cool:

We believe it because it makes sense, and incidents like this have taken place before.

What is so hard to believe that Muslim Arabs were planning to bomb buildings and kill innocent civilians? They do it every day ! hahahahaha :lmao: :lmao: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Fuck, you're stupid

Now, about those links to back up your claim, are you trying to say you have none?

Just your typical Israeli PR stunt for the media.

Now Israeli will have their hand out for more billions in U.S. aid for leading the fight against terrorism.

I really feel sorry for the innocent guys they framed as terrorists. ... :cool:

Do you realize that in Washington, D.C., Tel Aviv, London, Paris and most nations capitals and large cities there are thousands of agents on the streets watching for terrorists and infiltrating them, in order to bust them. Framed, my tushi.

One thing we know, no matter how much Sunni Man sticks up for his fellow Muslims and wants to give them a pass for any terrorist action they have planned, we know that it isn't Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Loony Tune gang whom our intelligence services have been picking up before they were able to commit some atrocity on the American public. I certainly hope that if Sunni Man spots any one of his brethren acting suspiciously that he reports them to his local FBI office. Better to be safe than sorry.

One thing we know, no matter how much Sunni Man sticks up for his fellow Muslims and wants to give them a pass for any terrorist action they have planned, we know that it isn't Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Loony Tune gang whom our intelligence services have been picking up before they were able to commit some atrocity on the American public. I certainly hope that if Sunni Man spots any one of his brethren acting suspiciously that he reports them to his local FBI office. Better to be safe than sorry.
No doubt .... :cool:

Sunni Man was cut shiort and actually meant to say.....No doubt if the Israelis were lucky enough to find out about the Benghazi attack on the U.S. embassy before that atrocity happened and told the U,S. Intelligence so that they would have been able to pick up my brethren who were planning the attack, I would have also claimed it was an Israeli false flag operation.

Sunni Man was cut shiort and actually meant to say.....No doubt if the Israelis were lucky enough to find out about the Benghazi attack on the U.S. embassy before that atrocity happened and told the U,S. Intelligence so that they would have been able to pick up my brethren who were planning the attack, I would have also claimed it was an Israeli false flag operation.
LOL...... ^^ another Silly-Sally marathon run-on nonsense sentence. .. :cuckoo: :eusa_angel:

LOL...... ^^ another Silly-Sally marathon run-on nonsense sentence. .. :cuckoo: :eusa_angel:

I understood what she said. Having reading comprehension issues again,

Last edited:
What kind of link do you need?

Nutanyahoo saying the whole thing is a set up?? ... :cool:

You're the one claiming this was a PR stunt. Where;s your proof??

Looks like you have none, as usual hahaha. Typical taqiyya
Eventually the truth will come out and expose the zionist lies. ... :cool:

btw 'taqiyya' is a Shia concept...... Sunni muslims don't practice it. .. :eusa_angel:

What kind of link do you need?

Nutanyahoo saying the whole thing is a set up?? ... :cool:

You're the one claiming this was a PR stunt. Where;s your proof??

Looks like you have none, as usual hahaha. Typical taqiyya
Eventually the truth will come out and expose the zionist lies. ... :cool:

btw 'taqiyya' is a Shia concept...... Sunni muslims don't practice it. .. :eusa_angel:

Wake me up when that happens

And how do I know that your claim that taqiyaa is a Shia practice and not a Sunni thing, isn't a taqiyya???? ;)

Another ridiculous response from Mr. Cuckoo. All the good Muslim converts love to blame everything on the Israelis. Since Mr. Cuckoo pictures himself as an English teacher, maybe I should pick out the mistakes he makes since he thinks this is some kind of English class. The other week I saw a glaring spelling mistake Mr. Cuckoo made; and not being petty like he is, I made no mention of it. Say, maybe Mr. Cuckoo usually gives such short reponses as "Do tell," "No doubt," and "And" because he keeps on losing his book which tells him how to compose an actual sentence.

et al,

It could be al-Qaeda related, or it could be HAMAS related.

Remember: Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel’s Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide — And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S.
Follow us: [MENTION=38272]Atlas[/MENTION]shrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook

It is not unusual for al-Qaeda to be blamed for such things. I'm not defending al-Qaeda, just keeping an open mind about the possibilities. Never overlook the obvious.

Most Respectfully,
R

Aren't all the Islamic terrorist groups interlinked in some fashion, with friends of two groups acting as go betweens when it comes to fighting the same enemy. In gaza there are at least 6 separate terror organisations that are subservient to hamas and the M.B. and have to ask their permission before setting up in case something is hidden in that area.

Forum List

Back