Israel armed security in schools to protect from terrorists

Should we have armed persons in our schools like Israel does?

• Total voters
Yesterday I remembered that when I went on a field trip as a student at Haifa University, one of the instructors brought a rifle on the bus. I remember feeling a sense of comfort and protection when I saw the instructor get on the bus with a rifle. I knew the instructor had been in the Israeli army, and so I knew he knew how to use it.

Again, why do liberals so often oppose things that we know work?

Israel is an apartheid police state where they keep the indiginous population under an oppressive boot.

Now, if we treated white males (the Perps in most mass shootings) in America the way they treat Palestinians, you guys would be having a shit fit.

Yesterday I remembered that when I went on a field trip as a student at Haifa University, one of the instructors brought a rifle on the bus. I remember feeling a sense of comfort and protection when I saw the instructor get on the bus with a rifle. I knew the instructor had been in the Israeli army, and so I knew he knew how to use it.

Israel is an apartheid police state where they keep the indiginous population under an oppressive boot.

Now, if we treated white males (the Perps in most mass shootings) in America the way they treat Palestinians, you guys would be having a shit fit.

Says some dumbass who has never been there.

There is a HUGE difference between a teacher in Haifa and a teacher in the USA.

And.............you said it yourself in your post. You KNEW the instructor had been in the Israeli army and knew how to use a weapon. He had been in the military and trained repeatedly with his weapon for a few years.

The teachers in America (generally) aren't military trained in how to handle a weapon.

Armed teachers, guards bolster school security in Israel

It works for the Jews it will work us. It would give a lot of our black and white unemployed veterans and legal US citizens a good job too.

School safety money would be slashed in Trump budget - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/.../school-safety-cuts-trump-administration-3489...
6 days ago - The Trump budget would eliminate “project prevention grants” as part of its proposal that would cut $25 million in national school safety activities. Those grants have directed millions to school districts with pervasive violence to help pay for activities like counseling and conflict resolution. | Wilfredo Lee/AP ...

Trump Seeks to Cut Education Budget by 5 Percent, Expand School ...

blogs.edweek.org/.../trump_education_budget_2019_5_percent_cut_school_choice_p...
Feb 12, 2018 - President Donald Trump is seeking a roughly 5 percent cut to the U.S. Department of Education's budget for fiscal 2019 in a proposal that also mirrors his .... Trump's fiscal 2018 budget plan for education would have cut the biggest percentage of Education Department funding since President Ronald ...

Trump budget would cut millions in school safety funds: report | TheHill

thehill.com/.../374103-trump-budget-would-cut-millions-in-school-safety-funds-repor...
6 days ago - President Trump's proposed 2019 budget would cut millions of dollars from federal education programs designed to help school districts improve safety and ... Politico reports the budget would also cut the $1 million in funding for the School Emergency Response to Violence (SERV) program, which has ...

Says some dumbass who has never been there.

All I need to know about the Zionist Entity

article-2233811-16101F55000005DC-913_964x649.jpg

guns-and-gun-free-zones.jpg

Gun Free Zones are ineffective.

Children should receive the same level of importance as everything else on the list. So yes, there should be armed guards defending our children at schools as well, after all they are our future.
Lot of countries their leaders walk freely with no feat being gunned down. You know why, because there are no guns....so the lunatics resort to egg and pies.

guns-and-gun-free-zones.jpg

Gun Free Zones are ineffective.

Children should receive the same level of importance as everything else on the list. So yes, there should be armed guards defending our children at schools as well, after all they are our future.
Lot of countries their leaders walk freely with no feat being gunned down. You know why, because there are no guns....so the lunatics resort to egg and pies.
--------------------------------------------------- and the leaders of these foreign lands all have security that carry guns to protect the leader , king or queen Issa .

and throw an egg or pie at the 'king' of these foreign lands and the guy that threw the egg or pie may lose his head eh Issa ??

We'd have to have a fucking seal team in every school in order to stop assholes like Cruz. Can we do that??? We'd have to repeal the limitation on the military on American soil in order to do it.
-------------------------------------- retired or i'm happy with trained teachers and security guards SRocks .

There is a HUGE difference between a teacher in Haifa and a teacher in the USA.

And.............you said it yourself in your post. You KNEW the instructor had been in the Israeli army and knew how to use a weapon. He had been in the military and trained repeatedly with his weapon for a few years.

The teachers in America (generally) aren't military trained in how to handle a weapon.
----------------------------------------- so then the willing need to be trained BSailor ..

Forum List

Back