Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal

Why what good would that do seeing as the muslims don't need any excuse to hate America other than that in the Koran.
Before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East.

Can you prove this, or will you spout some bullshit as you always do.
Why not disprove it, Phoney Phuck?

Like this do you mean

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.
Phoney Phuck, what has that got to do with proving that: Before Israel, America had no enemies in the Middle East, Asshole?

If you cant work it out then maybe you should ask your imam. You see the muslims have been every ones enemy since mo'mad invented them way back in the 7C. The evidence is in the link I gave, and now you are being aggressively personal because you are shown as a cyber bully and not very intelligent

Will you extend your racist refusals to muslim Americans as well, and have them stopped from lobbying congress. Or are you just anti jew to the point of it ruling your life
America must withdraw from the ME and let it sort itself out, period.

Why what good would that do seeing as the muslims don't need any excuse to hate America other than that in the Koran.

The Arabs supported German during World War II.
So what? Israel was created after the war...

But the arab muslim Palestinians supported Germany against America before Israel was created. In fact they supported Germany and its allies during the first world war

Will you extend your racist refusals to muslim Americans as well, and have them stopped from lobbying congress. Or are you just anti jew to the point of it ruling your life

Bzzzz wrong.

How Thomas Jefferson Led America’s First “War On Terror”

See post #10 and buy an atlas.

Last I checked, Libyans were Arab Muslims too, you ignorant moron.

Bzzzz wrong.

Berbers mainly, with some Turkish and Arabian admixtures. Still not the Middle East, it's called "North Africa" look it up in the atlas, when you buy one.

Try to avoid ones like this, they're not accurate.

New%20Yorkers%20Map%20of%20the%20World.jpg

Bzzzz wrong.

The ignorant Moron is you Pedo...First off Libya is Not in the ME...Secondly, the Barbary Pirates were not at War with the US, they were pirates like you and the present day Israelis who wanted Tributes from all nations...

Just like Israel today!

Libyans are Arab Muslims, and Libya is considered part of the Middle East, you asshole.

The Middle East in 1939 - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

middle_east_1914_english.jpg

World Atlas Map of the Middle East

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Last edited:

Bzzzz wrong.

Berbers mainly, with some Turkish and Arabian admixtures. Still not the Middle East, it's called "North Africa" look it up in the atlas, when you buy one.

Nah, they were Muslim animals who were killing people in the name of Islam, just like Islamists today. No difference between what they were doing back then around Jefferson's, what Arab Muslims are doing today, and what Arab Muslims animals did during Mohammad's time.

Bzzzz wrong.

even your wacky knowledge hunter map, is based on misperception of importance and understanding.

upload_2015-7-23_12-8-4.png

What did you think using such a map?

Bzzzz wrong.

The ignorant Moron is you Pedo...First off Libya is Not in the ME...Secondly, the Barbary Pirates were not at War with the US, they were pirates like you and the present day Israelis who wanted Tributes from all nations...

Just like Israel today!

Libyans are Arab Muslims, and Libya is considered part of the Middle East, you asshole.

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Everyone knows that Libya is part of the Arab Nation of the Middle East and North Africa. And the recent incident of Benghazi, in which 4 American ambassadors were lynched and killed by those savages, proves they are of the Arab ilk.

Just like Israel today!

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Everyone knows that Libya is part of the Arab Nation of the Middle East and North Africa. And the recent incident of Benghazi, in which 4 American ambassadors were lynched and killed by those savages, proves they are of the Arab ilk.

Yup Same Libyan Arab Muslim savages that killed our Ambassador in BenGhazi were attacking and slaughtering Americans in the name of Mohammad during Jefferson's time.

Just like Israel today!

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Who said they weren't Arabs?

Last edited:

Just like Israel today!

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Ah shadap. They were Arabs and Muslims of the same ideology and race that is fighting almost all of humanity now. Know when to quit when you've lost the argument douchebag.

I don't sniff around where you reside, toilet breath.

Not knowing that Libyans are considered Middle Eastern shows how fucking ignorant you truly are.
What does Libya have to do with me telling the Israeli's to keep their lying bullshit away from my government?

Not knowing that Libyans are considered Middle Eastern shows how fucking ignorant you truly are.
What does Libya have to do with me telling the Israeli's to keep their lying bullshit away from my government?

Ever thought that they are also Americans as much as you are and so can contact their government any time they feel like it. Or don't you see things that way being consumed with Jealousy and Jew hatred

..."even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory..."

Finally, an American President who refuses to go to war for Israel! Not only is Obama at least ten times smarter than Nut&Yahho, he also out maneuvered AIPAC in America putting American interests First...

Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal Michael A. Eisenberg

I am in NYC this week and there is a "Stop Iran" rally here in Times Square to urge congress to block the Iran deal. I am not going. Israel is gearing up to push congress to block the deal. I am not supportive of that approach. I think even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory.

President Obama may be a lot of things but he is definitely not stupid. He has staked his presidency on this Iran deal. He has thought the approval process through to the end. While everyone thought that Obama needed to be done with this deal early in July to get speedy approval by Congress before the recess, Obama actually wanted the delay. The 60+ days of daylight between the agreement and congressional debate and approval serves him well. The reason is that by the time Congress gets around to debating and voting, the deal is, and will be, a fait accompli.

Funny, I did not realize Obama had to even make a deal in order not to go to war.

newmiddleeastnew.jpg

eia-map.png

Ah shadap. They were Arabs and Muslims of the same ideology and race that is fighting almost all of humanity now. Know when to quit when you've lost the argument douchebag.
Pedo, sniffing under bathroom stalls has rotted your sense of smell and geography...LOL

The Middle East[note 1] (also called the Mid East) is a region centered on Western Asia and Egypt.

Pedo, sniffing under bathroom stalls has rotted your sense of smell and geography...LOL

keep sniffing

Can't tell if that smell is Peeballs or the toilet. Get back to us when you figured out where the Middle East is.

Keep sniffing moron...

Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Middle East[note 1] (also called the Mid East) is a region centered on Western Asia and Egypt.

keep sniffing

Can't tell if that smell is Peeballs or the toilet. Get back to us when you figured out where the Middle East is.

Keep sniffing moron...

Well if you insist on eating more Shiite, who am I to stop you?

Greater Middle East - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Countries and territories of the Middle East according to the G8

..."even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory..."

Finally, an American President who refuses to go to war for Israel! Not only is Obama at least ten times smarter than Nut&Yahho, he also out maneuvered AIPAC in America putting American interests First...

Israel and American Jews Should Not Lobby Congress Against Iran Deal Michael A. Eisenberg

I am in NYC this week and there is a "Stop Iran" rally here in Times Square to urge congress to block the Iran deal. I am not going. Israel is gearing up to push congress to block the deal. I am not supportive of that approach. I think even a winning vote in Congress would be a pyrrhic victory.

President Obama may be a lot of things but he is definitely not stupid. He has staked his presidency on this Iran deal. He has thought the approval process through to the end. While everyone thought that Obama needed to be done with this deal early in July to get speedy approval by Congress before the recess, Obama actually wanted the delay. The 60+ days of daylight between the agreement and congressional debate and approval serves him well. The reason is that by the time Congress gets around to debating and voting, the deal is, and will be, a fait accompli.

Funny, I did not realize Obama had to even make a deal in order not to go to war.

Did Russia have to pull it's missiles from Cuba in order for the U.S. Not to go to war?

keep sniffing

Keep sniffing moron...

Poor Woudy, the tattle teller...When did a flux of Politics replace the Earth's Geography you Shiite eating maggot?

keep sniffing

Keep sniffing moron...

Poor Woudy, the tattle teller...When did a flux of Politics replace the Earth's Geography you Shiite eating maggot?

Not my problem you didn't know Libya is an Arab Muslim Middle Eastern country, you urine soaked swine.

bf9c0e6baeb34f2a4bbf378c64f36a357845b0263998c2d36f30d8869f9880dd.jpg

keep sniffing

Keep sniffing moron...

>>

• Yemen
    upload_2015-7-24_9-41-9.png

Forum List

Back