"Israel" Admit Sterilizing Ethiopian Jews

I see the Zionists are all totally unable to comment of Israel's Nazi copying.
All they can do is insult, deflect and bluster - not one has made any comment on the crimes in the thread.

It's because those posters know you and have read your disgusting posts. We also know that the only reason you are posting here is to vilify Israel and every time you make Nazi comparisons, you are only making a fool out of yourself. The only Nazis in the Middle East are Muslims. Like Hamas, who calls for the destruction of Israel just like Hitler called for the genocide of Jews. Same goes for Hezbollah. And the Grand Mufti?? Yup, Islamic scum who sided with Hitler.
And who started genocidal wars against Israel? Yup, Muslim Arabs.
Who is guilty of genocide in the ME? Saddam against the Kurds and Turkey against the Armenians. Both Muslim shithole countries.

As far as commenting on the OP: I think what they did is extremely wrong and i hope it NEVER happens again.

All they can do is insult, deflect and bluster - not one has made any comment on the crimes in the thread.

Why should we when we know it is your fellow Muslims having a good old time murdering innocent people right and left in the Middle East just like Hitler did when he was busy killing people in Europe? All we need to know about you is to read something like the following............

A Civilisation of Narcissists

By Khaled Ahmed

A Civilisation of Narcissists, Books and Documents, Khaled Ahmed, New Age Islam

It's because those posters know you and have read your disgusting posts. We also know that the only reason you are posting here is to vilify Israel and every time you make Nazi comparisons, you are only making a fool out of yourself..

The Nazis forced birth control on German Jews, because they were the wrong sort of Germans.
Israel forced birth control on Jews, seemingly because they were the wrong colour Jews..

Please explain the difference.

By Khaled Ahmed

And your comments regarding Israel using Nazi techniques?

You can't answer because you know how disgusting this story is, and you refuse to condemn Israel, even when they copy the Nazis.

By Khaled Ahmed

And your comments regarding Israel using Nazi techniques?

You can't answer because you know how disgusting this story is, and you refuse to condemn Israel, even when they copy the Nazis.

So many lies coming from the fingers typing away like you and your fellow travelers who hate the Jews that who even knows anymore when one of you is telling the truth or not. However, we do know the truth that your fellow Muslims have acted just like the Nazis. The three million dead (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh were not done by the man in the moon. The two million plus Christians murdered in the suddan were not murdered by men from Mars. And all the murders that have been done in Syria and Iraq these days and still going on were done by the loving hands of your fellow Muslims.

Remember, folks, when you see Freddy posting, just remember this since Freddy left it out when he quoted me....

A Civilisation of Narcissists

By Khaled Ahmed

A Civilisation of Narcissists, Books and Documents, Khaled Ahmed, New Age Islam

Don't wonder as they use the same nazi method they are their heirs.

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control

Last weekend, a report was released revealing that African immigrants to Israel have been subjected to forced sterilization (even if temporary). The controversial move has outraged many in Israel, and abroad, who learned that the government had implemented mandatory contraceptive injections, effectively amounting to forced sterilization. Still, this story has not caused much of the stir in American media where it has barely been mentioned.

Of those thought to have been subjected to the program, 130,000 Ethiopians, most of them Jewish, live in Israel, have seen a birth rate decline by at least 20 percent. Talk of such forced sterilization amongst Ethiopian Jews in Israel has been discussed for years now. But the new report corroborates what Ethiopian women in Israel had been saying all along.
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims : Political Blind Spot

falasha-racism.jpg

Now how about an unbiased report and not some conspiracy theory ramblings.

You do know that you are breaking EU law and could be arrested for racist crimes if you ever come to Europe.

Last weekend, a report was released revealing that African immigrants to Israel have been subjected to forced sterilization (even if temporary). The controversial move has outraged many in Israel, and abroad, who learned that the government had implemented mandatory contraceptive injections, effectively amounting to forced sterilization. Still, this story has not caused much of the stir in American media where it has barely been mentioned.

Of those thought to have been subjected to the program, 130,000 Ethiopians, most of them Jewish, live in Israel, have seen a birth rate decline by at least 20 percent. Talk of such forced sterilization amongst Ethiopian Jews in Israel has been discussed for years now. But the new report corroborates what Ethiopian women in Israel had been saying all along.
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims : Political Blind Spot

falasha-racism.jpg

You do know that you are breaking EU law and could be arrested for racist crimes if you ever come to Europe.
which "EU laws" is he breaking?

falasha-racism.jpg

It's official policy.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/elisekn...d-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

Last edited:

falasha-racism.jpg

It's official policy.
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims - Forbes
Provide government link - if you claim its official policy.

Not a single pro Israel voice against this.
That says a lot.

against what? they used depoprovera to render the ladies protected against
pregnancy for about 6 months----they did not rape them the way mujahad pigs do.
I support the program-----it is an excellent way to protect the women during
transition from the filth of the shariah infested lands and the vile sicknesses that
fester there

That says a lot.

transition from the filth of the shariah infested lands and the vile sicknesses that
fester there

You support enforced birth control for Jews?
Hitler would have loved you.

That says a lot.

fester there

If some sympathetic doctor in Auschwitz had injected the jewish women
there with depoprovera in order to avoid pregnancy for six months----I would
call him a HERO Depoprovera is form of contraception preferred by female
doctors for themselves------I know many who used it and are now happy mothers.
The use of depoprovera in some of the people who migrate to Israel ---especially
from shariah cesspits----or places infected with the filth of al nabi-----is a public
health measure benefiting the women involved and their potential children -----
like VACCINATON some people like to CREATE AN ISSUE. The fact that an "issue"
was manufactured delights islamo Nazis

fester there

If some sympathetic doctor in Auschwitz had injected the jewish women
there with depoprovera in order to avoid pregnancy for six months----I would
call him a HERO Depoprovera is form of contraception preferred by female
doctors for themselves------I know many who used it and are now happy mothers.
The use of depoprovera in some of the people who migrate to Israel ---especially
from shariah cesspits----or places infected with the filth of al nabi-----is a public
health measure benefiting the women involved and their potential children -----
like VACCINATON some people like to CREATE AN ISSUE. The fact that an "issue"
was manufactured delights islamo Nazis

i'm confused - how it is that you believe an injection for a pregnancy that hasn't occurred yet in a country they've immigrated to will protect them from conditions in the country they've emigrated from?

That says a lot.

Read my first post in this thread

Toastie----I respectfully disagree with your first post in this thread----
Depoprovera is a very temporary and VERY SAFE form of contraception----
using it on women who are at CONSIDERABLE risk of complications or
not fully evaluated for the possible problems they incurred in the
shariah cesspits from which they fortunately have been rescued is an
EXCELLENT IDEA (IMHO) The "abuse" is that the people involved
---both the health care workers and the women were incapable of
clear communication for all kinds of reasons----including impatience
on the part of the health care workers who resorted to simply
THREATENING -------"if you don't, we won't" Pregnancies
in refugees from islamo cesspits until they are ----rehabilitated
has been a nitemare in the history of Israel-------in fact it was a nite mare
in refugees even from non Islamic cesspits It happened even in my family----
mostly my family thru marriage--------when there was no depoprovera.
------as an aside-----an IUD is a nitemare for some women

falasha-racism.jpg

It's official policy.
Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims - Forbes

So not actually forcibly injected, but given the option because of health concerns. Then we see this which shows the source to anything but credible

" According to an article in Haaretz, an Israeli news source " lifted directly from your link. So here we go round and round in circles again and ending up at the same BIASED SOURCE

That says a lot.

fester there

Not just Jews though is it according to your link, so why do you feel the need to lie ?

fester there

Not just Jews though is it according to your link, so why do you feel the need to lie ?

Like I always do, Reporting [MENTION=21108]Freeman[/MENTION] as spam/insult because the only intention of this guy is not discussing *I don't see him discussing as well* and not basing it on reliable sources.. but to post provocations and every material he can find against Jews to make the common viewer in the forum see the amount of the threads he made against Jews/Zionists/Israelis.
[MENTION=21108]Freeman[/MENTION] - Keep trying to diss Jews, you just convince me how ridiculous and primitive the anti-Semi/Zionists/Israelis are, I hope that one day, in the closest future - you'll refuse pacemaker because its Jew who invented it.
Have a terrible life,
Danny.

yyyy

It's official policy.

sorry to interrupt folks-----what I know from----long ago----is that the issue centers
around COERCION---not FORCE-----the ladies ----from Ethiopia-----were reluctant
to get the injection----rumours went around------some opportunists jumped in and
make up stories of HARM and RACISM ---etc for their own political and ideological
agenda------The health care workers resorted to threatening the ladies with loss of
benefits if they do not agree to the injection-----that was the "FORCE"

as a public health issue----I support the use of depoprovera for the sake of both
the ladies and their potential children during the time of getting resettled in Israel

THUS HATH ROSIE SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!

So not actually forcibly injected, but given the option because of health concerns. Then we see this which shows the source to anything but credible

" According to an article in Haaretz, an Israeli news source " lifted directly from your link. So here we go round and round in circles again and ending up at the same BIASED SOURCE

Forum List

Back