Israel about to open the gates of hell on Hamas

It's apparent that your lack of intellect and ability is only overshadowed by your aversion to admitting your need to lie for the sake of appearances...

Let's just destroy your attempt at logically proving a point by posting a heavily edited snippet of a conversation, shall we??

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor
A YouTube video edits Obama's words to create a false impression.

Summary

A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.
We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor

Snopes.com

Claim: Barack Obama admitted to being a Muslim during an ABC News interview.

snopes.com: My Muslim Faith

Snopes lies as here is the UNCUT video from ABC NEWS, ALL 4:22 minutes of that UNEDITED VIDEO!!!! Bookmarked so that I can bitch slap you silly assholes when you dimwits state SNOPES SAID!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVn59TC2QqM"]Re:Obama Gaffe: "My Muslim Faith" THE TRUTH - YouTube[/ame]

I guess you better find a mirror in order to bitch slap your stupid ass!!!!...lol!!!!!

Now let's dismiss that second piece of edited bullshit you ignorantly tried to pass off and get the entire story; from the fact check link you were too stupid to see in my previous post.

The video then gives a truncated version of an exchange between Obama and ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos from Sept. 7, 2008:

Edited Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith

Full Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith and you’re absolutely right that that has not …
Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Your Christian faith.
Obama: My Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying …
Stephanopoulos (interrupting): Connections, right.
Obama (continuing) is that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons have not either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.

The reference to "my Muslim faith" was widely described at the time as a gaffe. The Washington Times reported it as a "slip of the tongue." By leaving out the words "my Christian faith," the video dishonestly attempts to reverse the meaning of what Obama was saying.

This section of the video closes with an on-screen graphic that slightly mangles a New York Times article from March 6, 2007, by columnist Nicholas Kristof.
Oh, so because Stephanopoulos had to step in and fix his Freudian slip, that translates into Obama not saying it? You're living proof that liberals will grab onto anything they can to deny the truth when they don't like the outcome.

He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

The analogy is pure bullshit.

Palestine , in its entirety, belongs to the Palestinian Arabs.

They have a right to attack the invaders .

Iran and Hezbolah should be allowed to help the PA in the same manner the US helps the Zionuts,

America belongs to the native Americans, or Indians as we call them. They should be committing terrorist acts against Americans to take their country back since all of America in its entirety belongs to them. But guess what? That's not how it works in the real world.

Snopes lies as here is the UNCUT video from ABC NEWS, ALL 4:22 minutes of that UNEDITED VIDEO!!!! Bookmarked so that I can bitch slap you silly assholes when you dimwits state SNOPES SAID!

Re:Obama Gaffe: "My Muslim Faith" THE TRUTH - YouTube

I guess you better find a mirror in order to bitch slap your stupid ass!!!!...lol!!!!!

Now let's dismiss that second piece of edited bullshit you ignorantly tried to pass off and get the entire story; from the fact check link you were too stupid to see in my previous post.

The video then gives a truncated version of an exchange between Obama and ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos from Sept. 7, 2008:

Edited Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith

Full Quote — Obama: You’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith and you’re absolutely right that that has not …
Obama (continuing) is that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons have not either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.

The reference to "my Muslim faith" was widely described at the time as a gaffe. The Washington Times reported it as a "slip of the tongue." By leaving out the words "my Christian faith," the video dishonestly attempts to reverse the meaning of what Obama was saying.

This section of the video closes with an on-screen graphic that slightly mangles a New York Times article from March 6, 2007, by columnist Nicholas Kristof.
Oh, so because Stephanopoulos had to step in and fix his Freudian slip, that translates into Obama not saying it? You're living proof that liberals will grab onto anything they can to deny the truth when they don't like the outcome.

Do you often leave common sense at home or are you this silly everywhere you go?

If you are too stupid to read, don't blame me.

As USUAL, POST UP THAT VIDEO SO WE CAN COMPARE IT, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! YOU AND SNOPES CONTINUE TO LIE, TRYING TO SAVE THE OBUMANATIONS ASS!..... Want to watch the video that the obomanation claims started the Benghazi massacre?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How many people do YOU PERSONALLY KNOW that GAFFE by saying MY MUSLIM FAITH?.... The prosecution rests! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

AAhhh...so you have been shown to be an ignorant liar and now want to jump onto the "Benghazi" wagon...lol!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that you can't discuss or rationally dismiss the factcheck.org link because it proves you to be full of b.s...lol.

How many people do you know that are so ignorant and intellectually dishonest, that they choose to ignore a sentence by sentence break down and analogy of his statement in order to try to pass of edited video???...other than you of course.

Yeah, the prosecution should rest after the ass kicking it just received...:eusa_whistle:

My original statement stands:
Stop being such a sniveling liar.

polls_Barack_Crying_4654_244545_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

DaybyDay_ObamaNazis.JPG

Last edited:

Re:Obama Gaffe: "My Muslim Faith" THE TRUTH - YouTube

so because Stephanopoulos had to step in and fix his Freudian slip, that translates into Obama not saying it?

to me it looks like obama accidentally said it

because he looks pie eyed 420 in that interview

As USUAL, POST UP THAT VIDEO SO WE CAN COMPARE IT, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! YOU AND SNOPES CONTINUE TO LIE, TRYING TO SAVE THE OBUMANATIONS ASS!..... Want to watch the video that the obomanation claims started the Benghazi massacre?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How many people do YOU PERSONALLY KNOW that GAFFE by saying MY MUSLIM FAITH?.... The prosecution rests! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

AAhhh...so you have been shown to be an ignorant liar and now want to jump onto the "Benghazi" wagon...lol!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that you can't discuss or rationally dismiss the factcheck.org link because it proves you to be full of b.s...lol.

How many people do you know that are so ignorant and intellectually dishonest, that they choose to ignore a sentence by sentence break down and analogy of his statement in order to try to pass of edited video???...other than you of course.

Yeah, the prosecution should rest after the ass kicking it just received...:eusa_whistle:

Typical,
you have lost the argument, lost the debate, been made the fool, been unable to discredit the cites and have been shown to be a sniveling internet liar.

Your response:
Post a silly image......:lol::lol::lol:

Take your toys and get off the playground......NEXT!!!!

so because Stephanopoulos had to step in and fix his Freudian slip, that translates into Obama not saying it?

to me it looks like obama accidentally said it

because he looks pie eyed 420 in that interview

Exactly, Oh, I also enjoyed your PINK signature! :D:D:D

Typical,
you have lost the argument, lost the debate, been made the fool, been unable to discredit the cites and have been shown to be a sniveling internet liar.

Your response:

Propaganda+Ministry+explains.jpg

KEEP IT CIVIL and addressing the OP!

Typical,

Your response:

Propaganda+Ministry+explains.jpg

Glad you found something you are good at (posting images), getting your ass creamed in debates must be tiring.....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Well since you now look like the little troll, for the obomanation, that you are, would you care to discuss the OP about Israel, or is it all that you can spew is your subversive talking points?

Last edited:

Do you often leave common sense at home or are you this silly everywhere you go?

The original video is there for everyone to see for themselves. Juvenile insults and diversions won't change what he said, no matter how hard you try.

Glad you found something you are good at (posting images), getting your ass creamed in debates must be tiring.....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Well since you now look like the little troll, for the obomanation, that you are, would you care to discuss the OP about Israel, or is it all that you can spew is your subversive talking points?

Well since you have been shown to be a pathetic sniveling internet lair, would you care to be truthful in that you posted an edited video that is a lie, in order to promulgate an untruth...

The original video is there for everyone to see for themselves. Juvenile insults and diversions won't change what he said, no matter how hard you try.

If you can't read and are illiterate, is that my fault???

He never said that he was a Muslim, now if you aren't smart enough to figure that out; you have no business even discussing the issue.

He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

The analogy is pure bullshit.

Palestine , in its entirety, belongs to the Palestinian Arabs.

They have a right to attack the invaders .

Iran and Hezbolah should be allowed to help the PA in the same manner the US helps the Zionuts,

America belongs to the native Americans, or Indians as we call them. They should be committing terrorist acts against Americans to take their country back since all of America in its entirety belongs to them. But guess what? That's not how it works in the real world.
I concur, Casinos are a far safer way.

He never said that he was a Muslim, now if you aren't smart enough to figure that out; you have no business even discussing the issue.
No, he just said "John McCain has never talked about my muslim faith". Go ahead and respond with an insult now, as we know that's all you're capable of when confronted with the truth.

Well since you have been shown to be a pathetic sniveling internet lair, would you care to be truthful in that you posted an edited video that is a lie, in order to promulgate an untruth...

Ow, you're hurting my feelings with your ascorbic words! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You just can't find many 10 Watt bulbs out there that are as dim as this one...What fun, I may have to rest, my sides are hurting from laughing at this child... THIS is the NEWEST BREED of subversive? You fucking Democrats are TOAST! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, he just said "John McCain has never talked about my muslim faith". Go ahead and respond with an insult now, as we know that's all you're capable of when confronted with the truth.

And there you have it folks, wonderboy here just admitted that "McCain never talked about MY MUSLIM FAITH!"

How much MORE PROOF do you need than this complete fool stating what we have been saying?

Oh, sides hurt, BETTER than OCD Pogo!!! Please continue, I wonder what other useful bits of information you'll spew?

PLEASE can we discuss Israel, we have been warned, you lost this big time, maybe you can come back if you take the fucking muslim side on this issue!

Last edited:

And there you have it folks, wonderboy here just admitted that "McCain never talked about MY MUSLIM FAITH!"

How much MORE PROOF do you need than this complete fool stating what we have been saying?

Oh, sides hurt, BETTER than OCD Pogo!!! Please continue, I wonder what other useful bits of information you'll spew?

And there you have it folks, proof that some so-called adults are so illiterate that "context" is a word their minds can't comprehend...

If this is an example of Rep/Con logic and intellect, the party indeed needs tea partiers to show them which direction to piss in....:badgrin:

Please, go back to discussing Israel, you may garner some semblance of intellect on that subject.

Be warned, you post another bogus video, further ass kicking will ensue....lol.

Last edited:
Stupidity of the far right knows no bounds.

Israelis will kick Arab ass, and the US will replace the munitions.

BHO is not a Muslim, and those who think he is are simply loony or hiding their racism behind loony.

You don't know what you are talkin about.

As usual.

I'm not sayin he is. I'm sayin you can't prove he's not a Muslim.

Forum List

Back