Israel about to open the gates of hell on Hamas

No, he just said "John McCain has never talked about my muslim faith". Go ahead and respond with an insult now, as we know that's all you're capable of when confronted with the truth.

And there you have it folks, wonderboy here just admitted that "McCain never talked about MY MUSLIM FAITH!"

How much MORE PROOF do you need than this complete fool stating what we have been saying?

Oh, sides hurt, BETTER than OCD Pogo!!! Please continue, I wonder what other useful bits of information you'll spew?

And there you have it folks, proof that some so-called adults are so illiterate that "context" is a word their minds can't comprehend...

If this is an example of Rep/Con logic and intellect, the party indeed needs tea partiers to show them which direction to piss in....:badgrin:

Please, go back to discussing Israel, you may garner some semblance of intellect on that subject.

Be warned, you post another bogus video, further ass kicking will ensue....lol.

Ow....stung me again with his biting witlessness! Perhaps you'll join your muslim brothers when the
SHTF.gif
and you find that MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING ABC video.... I know, it's with Lois Lerners hard drive! So easy, just so, so easy! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

AAhhh...so you have been shown to be an ignorant liar and now want to jump onto the "Benghazi" wagon...lol!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that you can't discuss or rationally dismiss the factcheck.org link because it proves you to be full of b.s...lol.

How many people do you know that are so ignorant and intellectually dishonest, that they choose to ignore a sentence by sentence break down and analogy of his statement in order to try to pass of edited video???...other than you of course.

Yeah, the prosecution should rest after the ass kicking it just received...:eusa_whistle:

My original statement stands:
Stop being such a sniveling liar.

polls_Barack_Crying_4654_244545_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Typical,
you have lost the argument, lost the debate, been made the fool, been unable to discredit the cites and have been shown to be a sniveling internet liar.

Your response:
Post a silly image......:lol::lol::lol:

Take your toys and get off the playground......NEXT!!!!
The Right can't win without distortion or PhotoShop.

Typical,
you have lost the argument, lost the debate, been made the fool, been unable to discredit the cites and have been shown to be a sniveling internet liar.

Your response:
Post a silly image......:lol::lol::lol:

Take your toys and get off the playground......NEXT!!!!
The Right can't win without distortion or PhotoShop.

Aw, Junkie doesn't like my little cartoons, that tell a story that the low 2 digit IQers don't like..... GOOD! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I wonder how Obama is gonna react when Israel starts kicking the shit out of Hamas? You know he hates Jews and loves Muslims, but he also has to consider his plummeting poll numbers and Americans (for the most part) support Israel. Should be interesting.

Does the United States have the largest proportion of idiots of any country on the planet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington Finally Sold Bunker-Buster Bombs To Israel - Business Insider

bunker-buster.jpg

That should clear out the dogs of war..... let's try a half dozen, just to see it they work!

LGS wrote Obama is on the side of Muslims; I hope Israel does not need to use these but with the continued Arab attacks on Tel Aviv, they cannot just sit & wait on Muslim terror to continue. Today, Obama sides with Israel, of course:

July 9, 2014
The murder of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas terrorists and the subsequent bombardment of Israel by missile fire from Hamas held Gaza has had the effect of bringing together the Obama administration and the Israeli government, according to a Tuesday story in the Washington Times. The Obama administration has signaled that it supports Israel’s efforts to defend itself against Hamas attacks, which have included air strikes against targets in Gaza and a possible ground invasion by 40,000 troops now massing on the border with the terrorist held territory.

Last edited:
He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

The analogy is pure bullshit.

Palestine , in its entirety, belongs to the Palestinian Arabs.

They have a right to attack the invaders .

Iran and Hezbolah should be allowed to help the PA in the same manner the US helps the Zionuts,

I agree with the highlighted, this way Israel can ridthe world of perhaps 1/10 of the muslin dogs that currently exist...Iran made into a sheet of glass would send a SERIOUS message to the rest of the cult!

Really?

Didn't Hizbollah tear the Zionuts a new one during the 2006 II Lebanon war?

"When Israel and the United States realized that Hezbollah could not be bombed into submission, they pushed a resolution, 1701, through the United Nations. It placed an expanded international peacekeeping force, UNIFIL, in south Lebanon to keep Hezbollah in check and try to disarm its few thousand fighters."

Iran and Hezbolah should be allowed to help the PA in the same manner the US helps the Zionuts,

I agree with the highlighted, this way Israel can ridthe world of perhaps 1/10 of the muslin dogs that currently exist...Iran made into a sheet of glass would send a SERIOUS message to the rest of the cult!

Really?

"When Israel and the United States realized that Hezbollah could not be bombed into submission, they pushed a resolution, 1701, through the United Nations. It placed an expanded international peacekeeping force, UNIFIL, in south Lebanon to keep Hezbollah in check and try to disarm its few thousand fighters."

To paraphrase the Manchurian muslim..."But Dude, that was so 8 years ago!"

NEXT!

Really?

NEXT!

Hey, I understand. Now there are more women and children . The IDF can now use the F16 provided courtesy of US taxpayers to kill women and children,.

Really?

NEXT!

Hey, I understand. Now there are more women and children . The IDF can now use the F16 provided courtesy of US taxpayers to kill women and children,.

They've had F16s since the 1990's. The IDF tactics have improved and so has their technology. They realized they were in a no win situation 8 years ago so they have evolved. Hopefully it is enough.

And there you have it folks, wonderboy here just admitted that "McCain never talked about MY MUSLIM FAITH!"

How much MORE PROOF do you need than this complete fool stating what we have been saying?

Oh, sides hurt, BETTER than OCD Pogo!!! Please continue, I wonder what other useful bits of information you'll spew?

And there you have it folks, proof that some so-called adults are so illiterate that "context" is a word their minds can't comprehend...

If this is an example of Rep/Con logic and intellect, the party indeed needs tea partiers to show them which direction to piss in....:badgrin:

Please, go back to discussing Israel, you may garner some semblance of intellect on that subject.

Ow....stung me again with his biting witlessness! Perhaps you'll join your muslim brothers when the
SHTF.gif
and you find that MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING ABC video.... I know, it's with Lois Lerners hard drive! So easy, just so, so easy! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The rantings of a loser, you have been exposed.
Stop being a sniveling internet liar....:eusa_pray:

NEXT!

They've had F16s since the 1990's. The IDF tactics have improved and so has their technology. They realized they were in a no win situation 8 years ago so they have evolved. Hopefully it is enough.

I see , so they have become more effective military power in order to murder and steal lands more effectively.

I pray for Israel.

I don't care that the folks in Hollywood who call themselves "Jews" hate me because I live in the midsection of the country: they are Jews in name only. (JINOS — like the Pizza rolls!!!)

I have faith that my God will keep His Word to the true Jews in Israel in these waning days of planet earth.

As do I. But I have included hatred of Germany in my posts, which is wrong, cannot delete them, thus far.

He's right.. No American city would ever tolerate one missile attack much less 150 and Israeli's are pissed.. I'm sure Obama will step in to try and protect his Muslim brothers.. I pray the Israeli's will do what's right and protect Israel, protect Israelis.

What is Palestine in its entirety?? Show me a map.

I see , so they have become more effective military power in order to murder and steal lands more effectively.

Just before you said that Hamas has the right to fire rockets. And now you say Israel murders Palestinians.
Guess what genius, if they don't want civilian casualties, then STOP FIRING ROCKETS AT ISRAEL. Simple instructions, wouldn't you say?
And when civilians die in war, it's not murder unless you can prove beyond doubt that IDF soldiers and pilots are DELIBERATELY TARGETING civilians, like Hamas does.

Just before you said that Hamas has the right to fire rockets. And now you say Israel murders Palestinians.
Guess what genius, if they don't want civilian casualties, then STOP FIRING ROCKETS AT ISRAEL. Simple instructions, wouldn't you say?
And when civilians die in war, it's not murder unless you can prove beyond doubt that IDF soldiers and pilots are DELIBERATELY TARGETING civilians, like Hamas does.

you expect a response --toastie? the poster did his thing-----he eructated
"Jews 'murder and steal' " now you expect logic?

Really?

NEXT!

Good! Logic dictates that the terrorists will continue to breed unless there are no woman to bear children, and there are no children to take the terrorists places....WIN/WIN!

SHTF.gif

The rantings of a loser, you have been exposed.
Stop being a sniveling internet liar....:eusa_pray:

You got caught in your own lie, can NOT present PROOF as I did, are now OCDing over the fact that you were pissed on, and the whole forum saw it....so why don't you try the underwater basket weaving section.... you can't look anymore like an asshole there then you currently do here!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back