Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

Yeah, that'd be great, unfortunately, that's not what's needed right now.

What's needed right now is a bull in a china shop. ;)

Pretty sure that's exactly the case right now as well. :badgrin:

even if one believes that a "bull in a china shop" is needed (which is idiotic in and of itself), it should at least be a smart, sane bull....

this orange sociopath isn't either smart or sane.

too bad you hate your fellow Americans more than you love your country.

even if one believes that a "bull in a china shop" is needed (which is idiotic in and of itself), it should at least be a smart, sane bull....

I do love my country, and my fellow Americans. If one can't recognize that Trump is smart, and doing what's

needed for people to succeed, well, where does that put one on the intelligence scale?

------------------------------------------------------ sh1t , as if i want to get along with democrats and lefties that want to disarm Americans and who also want to flood the USA with third world imported people [just 2 examples] . As far as i am concerned , the left and its democrat party [socalled fellows] are the enemy Jillian .

What has a bull in a china shop EVER accomplished?

Pomp and circumstance are nice in peacetime. We are not at peace.

Made replacement of the broken china necessary.

Do you know who allegedly wrote those words?

he is annoying the 'euros' , the mexicans , the elites all over the world and they are powerless to do anything about TRUMPS moves except to whine and cry RChicky !!

That's productive. Arsonists help contractors, too. Right?

What's different now from 2015 when those words were written....By Trump?

Absolutely, when a new structure is needed.

Hah! Now that's funny! :badgrin:

There has never been pomp and circumstance (what stupid rhetoric) for the president's office. Dumbass leftists are confusing their bizarre worship of obama and clinton, which was totally unprecedented in this country, with history.

But it makes sense that faggots would idolize a president who banged an intern in the oval office, and regularly used his authority to sexually assault women.

Depraved people idolize depraved things.

Meanwhile our prez is doing great. He does nothing better than expose and enrage the depraved and stupid left.

Absolutely, when a new structure is needed.

Dumb.

And dare I say it? A rationalization.

This is like those people who throw around the Jefferson quote about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. But everyone backs away when a Congressperson actually gets shot.

The war has heated up. The frog has noticed it's near boiling.

Forum List

Back