Another one of my opinions - Donald Trump/Russia.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I believe that it's very possible that Putin used his resources to help Donald. Whether he actually did or how much it actually helped I don't know. Donald, while perhaps lacking tact and restraint, doesn't seem like a Russian agent. Why doesn't he support the investigation if innocent? Well maybe he's guilty, or maybe he doesn't like the idea of Russian influence making his victory seem less legitimate. The truth of it though is Russia influenced little in the end. The left lost because they ran Crooked Hillary, a nickname well earned. The left doesn't want to accept that it is responsible for its own defeat.

Last edited:
I believe that it's very possible that Putin used his resources to help Donald. Whether he actually did or how much it actually helped I don't know. Donald, while perhaps lacking tact and restraint, doesn't seem like a Russian agent. Why doesn't he support the investigation if innocent? Well maybe he's guilty, or maybe he doesn't like the idea of Russian influence making his victory seem less legitimate. The truth of it though is Russia influenced little in the end. The left lost because they ran Crooked Hillary, a nickname well earned. The left doesn't want to accept that it is responsible for its own defeat.

You know the truth of it! Awesome.

If she hadn't gotten 3 million more votes, you'd have a much stronger argument.

She wasn't the best candidate. And she should have won. She didn't. That is all in the past.

Those facts don't dismiss the fact that Putin wanted Trump to win and worked to make that happen. As our president, Trump should be laser focused on that issue. He isn't. You asked questions regarding why that is the case. How about taking them up moving forward?

When you have something to hide, you act like you have something to hide.

If PUtin did anything, it was not to help Trump win.

ALL the experts were confident of a HIllary victory.

Putin's goal would have had to be limited to undermining and weakening a hostile Hillary.

Trump winning was about Trump's masterful campaign and the voters what he promised.

what is left to investigate? Either our intelligence agencies have the goods on the Russians or they don't by now.

Collusion? Have we found any witches yet?

Forum List

Back