Isn’t It Odd That Melania And None Of His Kids Are At His Criminal Trial

And that's from someone who is NOT a Trump fan. This so called case is a category 10 embarrassment to the legal profession. They should be ashamed.
Barr hates Trump. That's why I'm surprised he made such a precise legal analysis and comment.
Maybe Barr, Turley, Dershowitz, and the FEC guy who declined to prosecute can be witnesses and explain the law to the judge?

Barr hates Trump. That's why I'm surprised he made such a precise legal analysis and comment.
Maybe Barr, Turley, Dershowitz, and the FEC guy who declined to prosecute can be witnesses and explain the law to the judge?
That's how ridiculous this sham case is. Even the Trump haters in the legal profession are embarrassed.

Erik and Don Jr have jobs? LOLLOOLLOLLOLLLL
The Trump kids actually run a legitimate multi-billion business, unlike druggie Hunter Biden who just shakes down people using his dad's position as leverage.

1713380785433.png

The

Melania doesn't want the Social Slur on her and the Kids want to survive and prosper.
Munching Around Growing Area (MAGA) is loosing it steam because of all the Pesticides in use and the Plastic everywhere.

You a fan of Trotsky?

Not really. Trotsky was a liberal.

However, his life's story is still important as he was persecuted by his fellow libs. If you are a liberal, you always have to worry about a compatriot taking you out with the traditional ice pick.

I hope everyone has gotten the Dem message, common citizens do not dare come to Washington and mess with their rigged corrupt mess.

Forum List

Back