Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?

The primary difference between fox & msnbc is that fox identifies it's right leaning pundits as commentators. They don't portray them as objective news anchors.

The pussified, little brained, communist adolescents sure seem to get riled up by Fox........

PMSnbc, Stewart, Maher, Colbert, Rolling Stone, Mother Jones and DailyKos, inquiring kiddies want to know.............

Hail Che Guevara !!!

If you don't like what's on one channel, turn it. This has been a good policy at my house for years.

And we of course know that MSNBPee has no bias whatsoever, don't we?

:eusa_angel:

Are you talking about the network that features Joe Scarborough and S.E. Cupp??

Only dummies compare MSNBC to FOX.

One is left-leaning during 4 shows. The other is for inbred fringe mouth foamers.

The primary difference between fox & msnbc is that fox identifies it's right leaning pundits as commentators. They don't portray them as objective news anchors.

#1 The bulk of the dummies watching fox don't know the difference between commentators and reporters. They think it's all news.

#2 Studies have shown Fox news viewers are less informed and tended to hold bigoted views.

#3 Fox news still pretends to report the news mid-day while they repeat the same talking points hour after hour, drilling them in their audiences' heads.

Msnbc says they are left leaning. Fox says they are fair and balanced. The difference is the right is fucking dumb enough ro believe fox. Idiots.

Actually, both claims are true. MSNBC is definitely Left-leaning, so much so that they rarely have an opposing view on any of their shows.

FOX, on the other hand, ALWAYS or almost always have some Democrat with a Republican as guests. Hell, sometimes there are two liberal guests on The Factor, with no conservative opposition. Hannity always have a Democrat guest. So does Greta. So does Cavuto.

MSNBC? Not so much.

As goofy as Fox is, it's amazing that they would be placed in any special category with MSNBC around.

Fox is partisan; MSNBC is fucking rabid.

FOX has legitimate NEWS broadcasts several times a day. MSNBC only spews hate and vitriol of anyone they disagree with.

MSNBC has no equivalent of Shepard Smith or Brett Bair.

As goofy as Fox is, it's amazing that they would be placed in any special category with MSNBC around.

FOX has legitimate NEWS broadcasts several times a day. MSNBC only spews hate and vitriol of anyone they disagree with.

Can you list these shows and times please sir?

Thanks in advance.

LOL! Thanks for confirming you've never actually watched MSNBC

And we of course know that MSNBPee has no bias whatsoever, don't we?

:eusa_angel:

Are you talking about the network that features Joe Scarborough and S.E. Cupp??

Only dummies compare MSNBC to FOX.

One is left-leaning during 4 shows. The other is for inbred fringe mouth foamers.

Joe Scarboro is a genuine RINO. S.E. Cupp is an atheist and bewildered non-entity who sold her non-existing soul for the 'privilege' of appearing with that idiot who has only one name (probably because he doesn't know who his father is) and the skank whose only redeeming quality is her idiotic name.

Those two and former RNC chair Michael Steele are the only ones with the slightest resemblance to a Republican.

Can you list these shows and times please sir?

Thanks in advance.

Since I live in the Central Time Zone, I will give you the NEWS broadcasts on FOX in Central Time Zone:

8:00-10:00 AM America's Newsroom.
10:00-12:00 Happening Now.
12:00-2:00 PM America Live with Megan Kelly.
2:00 PM Studio "B" with Shepard Smith.
5:00 PM Special Report with Bret Bair.
6:00 PM FOX Report with Shepard Smith.

All these are legitimate NEWS broadcasts. The fact that you did not know about any of them proves that you are a blowhard who enjoys listening to his own bull crap, without knowing any of the facts that she claims to be well-versed about.

YOU ARE WELCOME!

Wrong, my friend.

I watched the Daily Rundown, Jansing, MSNBC Live, Alex Wagner, Andrea Mitchell and News Nation from time to time, but the vitriol, the hate, the snickering, the partisanship, the total lack of objectivity, the total lack of NOT reporting ANYTHING that might not picture Obama as GOD, the blatant racism and the childish gloating and bragging since November 6th convinced me that this channel has earned its place in the gutter along with the One they admire without any reasonable capability to assess human worth by achievement rather than by undeserved reputation.

oh my another idiot that thinks MSNBC is non biased

Oh, my, another fuckwit who can't actually read simple English.

Got get your mommy to explain to you what the words I wrote actually mean.

Wrong, my friend.

I watched the Daily Rundown, Jansing, MSNBC Live, Alex Wagner, Andrea Mitchell and News Nation from time to time, but the vitriol, the hate, the snickering, the partisanship, the total lack of objectivity, the total lack of NOT reporting ANYTHING that might not picture Obama as GOD, the blatant racism and the childish gloating and bragging since November 6th convinced me that this channel has earned its place in the gutter along with the One they admire without any reasonable capability to assess human worth by achievement rather than by undeserved reputation.

So, again, thanks for confirming not only that you haven't watched MSNBC, but you take a LOT of LSD.

Oh, my, another fuckwit who can't actually read simple English.

Got get your mommy to explain to you what the words I wrote actually mean.

No dumb ass I understand exactly what you said. . I bet Maddcow is your hero.

No, Princess, you clearly don't, but it's amusing to watch you desperately try and misconstrue what I actually wrote.

Sorry that simply English is so difficult for you. How long have you been in the US?

Forum List

Back