Calif. Teachers Union Releases Cartoon Video Featuring ‘The Rich’ Urinating on the Po

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I saw this video, DISGUSTING..

parents in California better wake up

Californians just voted to increase their own taxes to fund public employees and their benefits.. it's too fucking late for Californians. :lol::lol::lol:

A new animated video released by the California Federation of Teachers shows the rich “1 percent” urinating on and stealing money from the less fortunate and middle class. The purpose of the video is to explain “economic inequality” and the need for wealthy people to pay their “fair share of taxes.”

Calif. Teachers Union Releases Cartoon Video Featuring ‘The Rich’ Urinating on the Poor | Video | TheBlaze.com

lovely fucking unions, and these assholes teach children.

Finally, someone explaining "Trickle down" economics so that everyone can understand!

You folks don't understand the purpose of the video, it wasn't aimed at children, it was aimed at the child-like Maobama-bot-zombie adults to encourage them to call their congress critters to get them to vote for the tax increase. Even young children know it's propaganda, it's the zombies that eat that shit up.

A new animated video released by the California Federation of Teachers shows the rich “1 percent” urinating on and stealing money from the less fortunate and middle class. The purpose of the video is to explain “economic inequality” and the need for wealthy people to pay their “fair share of taxes.”

Calif. Teachers Union Releases Cartoon Video Featuring ‘The Rich’ Urinating on the Poor | Video | TheBlaze.com

Finally, someone explaining "Trickle down" economics so that everyone can understand!

"Trickle Down" is a term Marxists use to refer to capitalism.

Californians just voted to increase their own taxes to fund public employees and their benefits.. it's too fucking late for Californians. :lol::lol::lol:

just a little over half of us Willow....not all of us fell for Browns "temporary" tax hike....the word Temporary was the key word for me.....when has any tax hike been temporary....

That's what is called The Trickle Down Theory

Hey Willow, whatya gonna do when ol' Potty Pants and the GOP take away your SS and Medicare?

NUGENT: U.S. sailed off the 'fiscal cliff' long ago - Washington Times

What are ewe gonna do?

Asner is a hypocrit liberal. He made a big stink over how much cheaper it was to make movies in Canada and that America better wise up. This was when hollyweirds were filming all movies in canada.

Fuck him. He is no better than any company that out sources.

Hey Willow, whatya gonna do when ol' Potty Pants and the GOP take away your SS and Medicare?

NUGENT: U.S. sailed off the 'fiscal cliff' long ago - Washington Times

What are ewe gonna do?

I hold a full time job. Upper middle class income, just from the job. Also presently working on a degree. Of course, I am just one of those lazy libruls.

Forum List

Back