Isn't it awful that Fox News is so biased?

It sure is.

17radio_lg.jpg

On an overcast Friday morning last month, White House aides ushered an influential group of conservative radio hosts into the Oval Office for a private audience with the president.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics/17radio.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

All part of transparity.

But then what are the chances we'll see a pic of the MSNBC crowd giving Obama a blowjob today.

So...

Bush hosts conservative talking heads = transparency

Obama hosts liberal talking heads = favoritism

We'll never see the pics of the MSNBC folks with the president because it might look bad.

These MSNBC people are some real scumbags.

3 race-baiters, 2 Lesbians, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Yeah it is, I blame Fox as one of the main causes of the decline of this country since it's inception. Really couldn't give a fuck less about your shitty article from a shitty blog.

yeah yeah yeah, you don't care about NOTHING
we know, you tell us in every thread

As we see folks, the talking ObamaBots of PmsNbc and the DAILYKOS all have their marching orders and TALKING POINTS from the Dear Leader himself

THIS is what you elected and brought down on us...

I loved Rick Moran in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".
Anyway, I guess Obama thought it was time for payback for all the support he got from the MSNBC talking heads. Thank God MSNBC isn't biased!:woohoo:

LMAO So FOX is biased huh??

They are the only right leaning news organization out there. Biased right.

MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC are all left leaners and they aren't biased left and weren't all in the tank for Barry Boy??

Thank God we have one right leaning news organization.

Once again. LMAO.

Yeah it is, I blame Fox as one of the main causes of the decline of this country since it's inception. Really couldn't give a fuck less about your shitty article from a shitty blog.
Why don't you elucidate? Otherwise why should anyone give a fuck about your post?

No one should.

He plainly sees FOX's bias but doesn't see lefty bias in the rest of the news organizations.

He also says FOX is responsible for the decline in this country?? Like to know how one lone right leaning news organization is responsible for that.

Its more likely that all the rest of the left leaning news organizations are responsible for the countries decline. Force in numbers after all.

Balls is a dufus.

Guess we'll wait and see how much futher the country declines after another four years of that fuck in the WH.

Last edited:
Why don't you elucidate? Otherwise why should anyone give a fuck about your post?

No one should.

He plainly sees FOX's bias but doesn't see lefty bias in the rest of the news organizations.

He also says FOX is responsible for the decline in this country?? Like to know how one lone right leaning news organization is responsible for that.

Its more likely that all the rest of the left leaning news organizations are responsible for the countries decline. Force in numbers after all.

Balls is a dufus.

Guess we'll wait and see how much futher the country declines after another four years of that fuck in the WH.

There was a time in this country when intelligent debate could happen because just about everyone understood the facts. Since the inception of Fox News, a significant portion of this country has become absolutely retarded and believe wrong information. I can pull up all the evidence but we all know I'm right about this. Also, you can thank Fox News for destroying the Tea Party movement and burying Ron Paul. Fox News is evil and you're an idiot if you think otherwise.

MSNBC is horribly biased as well but they don't do it as well as Fox does. Also, considering MSNBC's demographic is much more intelligent than Fox's, they have much less of an impact since their demographic is getting their info from more technological sources and things like the Daily Show.

Last edited:

No one should.

Balls is a dufus.

There was a time in this country when intelligent debate could happen because just about everyone understood the facts. Since the inception of Fox News, a significant portion of this country has become absolutely retarded and believe wrong information. I can pull up all the evidence but we all know I'm right about this. Also, you can thank Fox News for destroying the Tea Party movement and burying Ron Paul. Fox News is evil and you're an idiot if you think otherwise.

MSNBC is horribly biased as well but they don't do it as well as Fox does. Also, considering MSNBC's demographic is much more intelligent than Fox's, they have much less of an impact since their demographic is getting their info from more technological sources and things like the Daily Show.

So FOX news is to blame and I'm an idiot?? LMAO

FOX destroyed the Tea Party?? WOW I heard more negatives on the Tea Party from the left leaners than I ever heard from FOX. What was it, Natzis, racists and haters?? Yeah that was it was from MSNBC, MSN, NBC, ABC and CBS.

AS for Ron Paul I think he was uniformly castigated by one and all as a guy with some good insights on some things and a guy who was way out there on others.

Oh and anyone who watches FOX isn't intelligent and all those watching the lefty leaners are?? Gotcha LOL

However, if it pleases you to blame FOX then be my guest.

Last edited:
Given the fact that the rest of JournOlists are biased and so obviously in the tank for their dear leader Oblamer, there is no doubt in my mind that you would make the claim. Obviously the blog did get a rise out of you even though your filthy brian has it's crude ways of spewing the garbage that you do. At least I'm intelligent enough to respond to your rants without having to use vile and base language.

What filthy Brian? Are you referring to Brian Ferry? Brian Adams? Brian Setzer? Brian Wilson?
Let me know. Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I see my post went over your head (what a surprise). So, I'll explain my post to you in simple terms.
First of all, I know it was actually Rick Moranis that was in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids," I was just being hilarious and it worked, I laughed.
Secondly, my comment about MSNBC was a satirical remark. I have often stated on these boards that MSNBC is biased (and so is Fox News). I don't watch either network. I mean, I for one, don't want anyone to tell me how to think while spinning ideological BS.
Finally, thanks for reading my post! :D

There is a difference between being biased, but truthful (MSNBC) and biased while also regularly lying your ass off (FOX).

I guess you didn't see MSNBC crop the photo of the black man holding the AR-15 at a Tea Party Rally so they could claim it was a white guy carrying the rifle thereby branding the Tea Party as racist.

That the kind of "truthiness" you respect?

No one should.

Balls is a dufus.

I can show you just as many (if not more) fudged facts and outright lies from all of your favorite news groups as well. The 4th Estate has been engaged in propaganda since the Spanish American War...remember those classes in high school where they were teaching you about "yellow journalism"?

Remember that? Guess what they still do it only they are far more saavy about how they twist their reports and choose which stories they'll hammer.

Don't kid yourself, they ALL suck, they ALL are working for their goals and not the goals of the American People and the sooner you figure that out the sooner you'll be on the road to recovery.

No one should.

Balls is a dufus.

I can show you just as many (if not more) fudged facts and outright lies from all of your favorite news groups as well. The 4th Estate has been engaged in propaganda since the Spanish American War...remember those classes in high school where they were teaching you about "yellow journalism"?

Remember that? Guess what they still do it only they are far more saavy about how they twist their reports and choose which stories they'll hammer.

Don't kid yourself, they ALL suck, they ALL are working for their goals and not the goals of the American People and the sooner you figure that out the sooner you'll be on the road to recovery.

Spot on. They rant about FOX but nary a word about MSLSD. They all have agendas.

No one should.

Balls is a dufus.

CNN is also biased and leans left as well. It's one thing for a media source to hold some bias, it's only one source of information among many that's available in this age of technology, but it's inexcuseable when a "supposedly" unbiased moderator (yeah, there's a good laugh) interjects their favored opinion into the Presidential debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back