isnt any different between all of moslem?

barring ________ moslem from entering your country

• Ban very religious Muslims

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ban regular Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban all Muslims

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Ban no Muslims

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
You don't need a large number of terrorists to create the kind of devastation we saw on 9-11, all you need is opportunity.

And again -- to reiterate the same state-the-obvious point yet again until it sinks in..... you don't need to immigrate to do that either. It would be insane to sit through all that process and all that time and trouble when all you needed was to be in a plane, with someone on your team trained to navigate it, in American airspace. NONE of that requires citizenship. All it takes is a passport.

This is where Argument from Emotion shoots itself in the back eighty-seven times, pausing only once to reload. Once it's thought about rationally there's no there there.

640x392_36617_248974.jpg
pikiran-wahabi.jpg

I will write this and hope you understand...

There is a difference between a Persian and a Arabian Muslim. Many here in the states do not understand the difference between a Sunni or Shiite. They watch their cable news channel and refuse to learn the differences between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Now I may not agree with the Iranian government but the Saudi Arabian government is no better and if they were not oil buddies with the states the reality is most Americans would hate them more than they do the Iran...

As for radicals many do not understand the differences between Hezbollah or ISIL. They would not be able to tell you the difference between Al-Qaeda or Hamas or tell you about the PLO. Many would not know where Abu Sayyaf is located at or that the Philippines has a Muslim community...

As for the Persian culture, well it is a beautiful culture and your women can be some of the most beautiful women in the world. Well educated people from the Persian people and I love doing business with them.

I have dealt with the Muslim community since my days in Geo-Tech Engineering to working in the Home Health field, and when I come across a Persian they usually are very good people...

I also enjoy the Kurds and find them kindhearted people but that is my opinion...

So do not judge all of us as being close minded individuals and some of us know the differences...
I agree most Americans and I include myself do not have near enough knowledge of the cultures nor the politics of the region. This applies not just to working class American, but leaders that should know.
Last Sunday, in an interview, Ben Carson, a candidate for president kept pronouncing Hamas as hummus. Dumb mistakes like this send a message that we have little familiarity with the subject.

Not sure which is worse --- not knowing the difference between "hummus" and "Hamas" or not knowing the difference between "Mexico" and "Morocco"....

The FBI said that vetting those refugees was impossible yet here's douchebag in the WH wanting to let them in.

Douchebags a moron or he has his own agenda that he's working on.

You don't need a large number of terrorists to create the kind of devastation we saw on 9-11, all you need is opportunity.

And again -- to reiterate the same state-the-obvious point yet again until it sinks in..... you don't need to immigrate to do that either. It would be insane to sit through all that process and all that time and trouble when all you needed was to be in a plane, with someone on your team trained to navigate it, in American airspace. NONE of that requires citizenship. All it takes is a passport.

This is where Argument from Emotion shoots itself in the back eighty-seven times, pausing only once to reload. Once it's thought about rationally there's no there there.

None of that changes the fact that we are talking about refugees coming from a region that is highly susceptible to terrorist activity. France were very open in welcoming those refugees, and a terrorist was able to use that opportunity in Paris to kill 120 people in an attack. It does not take a lot of terrorists to create a devistating attack, and that is a fact! Do you know how France responded to their previous open border policy?

If a terrorist were to exploit an opportunity in slipping among a group of refugees that arrives into this country unchecked then President Obama would be completely responsible for that breech in security of our borders, as I seem to remember a group of liberal democrats trying to lay blame on President George W Bush for what took place on 9-11. To put it bluntly, their actions dictate that liberal democrats like Obama never seem to take any consideration for our national security .. or even take such concerns seriously.

Last edited:
The muslim dude at the gas station I always go to wished me a Merry Christmas.
Didnt seem very muslim of him.
I think he wanted to blow up my Christmas tree or something.

The FBI said that vetting those refugees was impossible yet here's douchebag in the WH wanting to let them in.

The FBI didn't say they could not vet them. The FBI said they Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees. The vetting process only stops people with known terrorist ties. It does nothing to stop homegrown terrorists which are responsible for most attacks in the US.

The FBI didn't say they could not vet them. The FBI said they Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees. The vetting process only stops people with known terrorist ties. It does nothing to stop homegrown terrorists which are responsible for most attacks in the US.
If the government thinks they can decide who will or will not take a gun and use it improperly, then there should be no problem with them putting some requirements and background checks on muslims.

The muslim dude at the gas station I always go to wished me a Merry Christmas.
Didnt seem very muslim of him.
I think he wanted to blow up my Christmas tree or something.
In the US, some Muslims celebrate Christmas, but not as a religious holiday. This is probably because many Muslims in the US have families or extended families that aren't Muslims. However, for most Muslims in the US, Christmas represents a big party, with feasting, drinking (and getting drunk), and similar behavior, very much like the pagan festival it started out to be back in ancient Rome.

No. What they said was that they had grave concerns about letting any of them into the US since they couldn't be properly vetted.

FBI Director: It’s ‘Impossible’ To Vet Every Single Syrian Refugee [VIDEO]

Senior Obama officials have warned of challenges in screening refugees from Syria

He had no confidence in the vetting that was being done since there is no way to check any records in that war torn country.

Common sense says take none of them into this country but common sense and Obama are worlds apart.

Douchebag ignored him and wants to bring another 100,000 into the US this year. Refugees we taxpayers will be supporting for who knows how long.

Such a deal for the taxpayers and the security of the US.

Last edited:

If the government thinks they can decide who will or will not take a gun and use it improperly, then there should be no problem with them putting some requirements and background checks on muslims.
The government determines who will be a terrorist by association. In other words, it's guilt by association. It's certainly not very accurate but it's the best they can do. Since we demand the government do something, they do.

There is a difference between a Persian and a Arabian Muslim. Many here in the states do not understand the difference between a Sunni or Shiite. They watch their cable news channel and refuse to learn the differences between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Now I may not agree with the Iranian government but the Saudi Arabian government is no better and if they were not oil buddies with the states the reality is most Americans would hate them more than they do the Iran...

As for radicals many do not understand the differences between Hezbollah or ISIL. They would not be able to tell you the difference between Al-Qaeda or Hamas or tell you about the PLO. Many would not know where Abu Sayyaf is located at or that the Philippines has a Muslim community...

As for the Persian culture, well it is a beautiful culture and your women can be some of the most beautiful women in the world. Well educated people from the Persian people and I love doing business with them.

I have dealt with the Muslim community since my days in Geo-Tech Engineering to working in the Home Health field, and when I come across a Persian they usually are very good people...

I also enjoy the Kurds and find them kindhearted people but that is my opinion...

So do not judge all of us as being close minded individuals and some of us know the differences...
I agree most Americans and I include myself do not have near enough knowledge of the cultures nor the politics of the region. This applies not just to working class American, but leaders that should know.
Last Sunday, in an interview, Ben Carson, a candidate for president kept pronouncing Hamas as hummus. Dumb mistakes like this send a message that we have little familiarity with the subject.

Not sure which is worse --- not knowing the difference between "hummus" and "Hamas" or not knowing the difference between "Mexico" and "Morocco"....

I'm quite certain that a world renowned neurosurgeon knows the difference between hummus and Hamas.

No. What they said was that they had grave concerns about letting any of them into the US since they couldn't be properly vetted.

FBI Director: It’s ‘Impossible’ To Vet Every Single Syrian Refugee [VIDEO]

Senior Obama officials have warned of challenges in screening refugees from Syria

He had no confidence in the vetting that was being done since there is no way to check any records in that war torn country.

Common sense says take none of them into this country but common sense and Obama are worlds apart.

Douchebag ignored him and wants to bring another 100,000 into the US this year. Refugees we taxpayers will be supporting for who knows how long.

Such a deal for the taxpayers and the security of the US.
We allow millions of Muslims to enter this country every year with nothing more than a database scan. The Syrian refugees, which will be mostly women and children are submitted to the same scans plus they go through an additional 18 to 24 month vetting process beginning with UNHCR, then Homeland Security. The refugees go through both interviews and background checks.

IMHO, we are in far more danger from the millions of Muslims that enter the country on visas each year than these refugees, not to mention the 5 million Muslims living in the US. To put things in prospective, over the last 10 years there have been 20 Muslims out of 5 million perpetrate terrorists attacks in the US. Also during that period most of the terrorist attacks in the US were not perpetrated by Muslims.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well you may be trusting but I'm not and I wonder what you will say when a terrorist does get in here hidden among these refugees??

I hope it never happens but I'm not blind to the fact that it very easily could happen.

Well you may be trusting but I'm not and I wonder what you will say when a terrorist does get in here hidden among these refugees??

I hope it never happens but I'm not blind to the fact that it very easily could happen.
I think you're putting too much faith in Homeland Security's ability to spot potential terrorists. Although Homeland Security may certainly make it more difficult for terrorists to do their evil deeds, the biggest deterrent is that act itself. Someone that believes in their cause enough to sacrifice their own life, be so emotionally isolated from their victims, and have the skills to function under incredible stress are a very rare breed. If they weren't, we would have a hell of lot more terrorist attacks today.

I think you're putting too much faith in Homeland Security's ability to spot potential terrorists. Although Homeland Security may certainly make it more difficult for terrorists to do their evil deeds, the biggest deterrent is that act itself. Someone that believes in their cause enough to sacrifice their own life, be so emotionally isolated from their victims, and have the skills to function under incredible stress are a very rare breed. If they weren't, we would have a hell of lot more terrorist attacks today.

That may very well be right but nothing says you have to trust Muslims. I sure don't

All it would take is one of those dirtbags to blow himself up in a mall and kill countless people and that would open some eyes in one big hurry.

That may very well be right but nothing says you have to trust Muslims. I sure don't

All it would take is one of those dirtbags to blow himself up in a mall and kill countless people and that would open some eyes in one big hurry.
All it would take is for one of 5 million Muslims living in the US now or one of millions that come into the country on visas every year. The risk is there and there is no way to avoid it. We can reduce that risk an infinitesimal amount and deny people, mostly women and kids that have lost everything in the war a safe place to live and work. These are refugees not immigrants. 70% of refugees eventually return to their homes.

Last edited:

I'm quite certain that a world renowned neurosurgeon knows the difference between hummus and Hamas.
Of course he does but that's not the point. People that make mistakes like this are not familiar with the culture. Imagine Carson visiting Israel and promising to rid the world hummus.

None of that changes the fact that we are talking about refugees coming from a region that is highly susceptible to terrorist activity. France were very open in welcoming those refugees, and a terrorist was able to use that opportunity in Paris to kill 120 people in an attack. It does not take a lot of terrorists to create a devistating attack, and that is a fact! Do you know how France responded to their previous open border policy?

If a terrorist were to exploit an opportunity in slipping among a group of refugees that arrives into this country unchecked then President Obama would be completely responsible for that breech in security of our borders, as I seem to remember a group of liberal democrats trying to lay blame on President George W Bush for what took place on 9-11. To put it bluntly, their actions dictate that liberal democrats like Obama never seem to take any consideration for our national security .. or even take such concerns seriously.

Once AGAIN --- this'll be at least the fourth time now, guess we'll just play this over and over until it finally sinks in --- 9/11 was not done by immigrants. The immigration process played no part in it, as it has no role in it. It is irrelevant to it.

To commit an act of terrorism you need to be physically in the place. You do NOT need citizenship. No bomb or bullet or plane stops and asks first if its operator is a citizen before it works. It isn't necessary.

Don't know how many ways it's necessary to say this before it registers ---- if you're going to commit an act of terrorism, you need certain stuff --- A plan; some equipment and/or training; a study of the target; probably some collaborators. Atop the list of things you do NOT need is "citizenship". It serves no purpose.

Of all the possible reasons to emigrate somewhere, "to commit terrorism" is not on the list. If terrorism is your mission, all that process would do is slow you down and bestow no benefit to your mission whatsoever.

And then as far as refugees --- they're in that position because they're fleeing that shit --- not because they're causing it.

Last edited:

Once AGAIN --- this'll be at least the fourth time now, guess we'll just play this over and over until it finally sinks in --- 9/11 was not done by immigrants. The immigration process played no part in it, as it has no role in it. It is irrelevant to it.

To commit an act of terrorism you need to be physically in the place. You do NOT need citizenship. No bomb or bullet or plane stops and asks first if its operator is a citizen before it works. It isn't necessary.

Don't know how many ways it's necessary to say this before it registers ---- if you're going to commit an act of terrorism, you need certain stuff --- A plan; some equipment and/or training; a study of the target; probably some collaborators. Atop the list of things you do NOT need is "citizenship". It serves no purpose.

Of all the possible reasons to emigrate somewhere, "to commit terrorism" is not on the list. If terrorism is your mission, all that process would do is slow you down and bestow no benefit to your mission whatsoever.

And then as far as refugees --- they're in that position because they're fleeing that shit --- not because they're causing it.

We are talking about a terrorist blending in WITH refugees. The refugees in that region live among terrorists!!!! What do you think took place in Paris? You're right .... France closing its borders couldn't possibly be due to that terrorist attack. It would appear the French are more intelligent than you are.

Last edited:

We are talking about a terrorist blending in WITH refugees. The refugees in that region live among terrorists!!!! What do you think took place in Paris? You're right .... France closing its borders couldn't possibly be due to that terrorist attack. It would appear the French are more intelligent than you are.

This ain't your thread; you don't get to dictate what it's about. It was never established that the OP was referring to refugees. That's why I've been referring to "immigrants".

Maybe you should invest in a book called "How to Read".

Forum List

Back