isnt any different between all of moslem?

barring ________ moslem from entering your country

• Ban very religious Muslims

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ban regular Muslims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban all Muslims

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Ban no Muslims

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
sorry for bad english

usa must close border for
icon_confused.gif
??

1:

Women-wearing-hijab-and-burka.jpeg

No-more-Muslim-beards-in-Xinjiang.jpg

2:

Gaun-Muslim-Modern-2012-Gambar-1.jpg

Hijab-rife-Tehran-Photo.jpg

77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.
RebeccaLewis-July2014-muslim-businesswomen-hijab-malaysia-shutterstock.jpg

but problem is salafi/vahabi sunni.
640x392_31168_220061.jpg

sorry for bad english.
when i was 11.i visited copenhagen .i have uncle in denmark
when i was walking first time in street.i shoked and panic .
i saw more than 40 burke woman in street.i didnt saw burke woman in my country for all of mylife.
im from islamic republic of iran
im 28 now and maybe i saw 10 burke woman in my city
Women-wearing-hijab-and-burka.jpeg

I can guess your point from some of the images. Worthy points. But your poll doesn't make sense.

Sorry, cannot speak Persian either. Do you know French?

Some people here are led by emotional shit-stirrers like Trump, and cannot see (or do not wish to see) the diversity between Muslims, and do not wish to consider the political forces using it such as you've noted (Wahabbis). On this message board many of us try to show them the error of their ways.

On the other hand Canada rejoices when refugees arrive. They do not have a Trump and are not as easily influenced.

Trump and Wahabbis do much the same thing for the same reason --- they stir up hate for their own gain.

Last edited:

Let me see if I can translate -- do you mean:

Choice 1: Ban "radical Muslims"
Choice 2: Ban "regular Muslims"
Choice 3: Ban ALL Mulims
Choice 4: Ban NO Muslims​

?

The problem is that we cant tell the good ones from he bad ones when they enter the USA.

Grape analogy: If you have a bowl of 1000 grapes and you know that 20 contain poison that will kill you, would you just grab a handful and eat them?

?

The problem is that we cant tell the good ones from he bad ones when they enter the USA.

Grape analogy: If you have a bowl of 1000 grapes and you know that 20 contain poison that will kill you, would you just grab a handful and eat them?

True. And that's because religion isn't the benchmark --- politics is.

And that's one of the costs of deliberately using fallacies conflating the two -- we get this absolute bullshit demagoguery that Rump* is pushing.

We have an elaborate vetting system already in place anyway.

(Note to OP -- I call Trump "Rump". It's a reference to the buttocks, which is how I view him) :)

?
please dont troll my bad english

choice 2,3, 4 is ok

choice 1: ban very religious moslem.
if moslem use burke.she is consertative and very religious .but maybe she isnt radical
but all radical moslem are very consertative and very religious

?
please dont troll my bad english

choice 2,3, 4 is ok

choice 1: ban very religious moslem.
if moslem use burke.she is consertative and very religious .but maybe she isnt radical
but all radical moslem are very consertative and very religious

I am not "trolling your English". I am trying to converse in simple English to make your point understood. It is important that your voice be heard and I am trying to help.

I do not believe in "banning" based on religion. And it is against our Constitution anyway.

77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.

640x392_31168_220061.jpg

Are these whores or virgins?

they are just kurdish girl . and they are dancing in wedding party
77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.

640x392_31168_220061.jpg

So what's your plan since the jihadis are worthless excrement and the poor kurd girls would be taken as sex slaves and beaten by these animals. Shia would do the same to these girls. Shia just as worthless as the jihadis. One would think that after 1400 years of murder, rape, pillage that the ME would accidentally back into the enlightenment era.

I can guess your point from some of the images. Worthy points. But your poll doesn't make sense.

Sorry, cannot speak Persian either. Do you know French?

Some people here are led by emotional shit-stirrers like Trump, and cannot see (or do not wish to see) the diversity between Muslims, and do not wish to consider the political forces using it such as you've noted (Wahabbis). On this message board many of us try to show them the error of their ways.

On the other hand Canada rejoices when refugees arrive. They do not have a Trump and are not as easily influenced.

Trump and Wahabbis do much the same thing for the same reason --- they stir up hate for their own gain.
Obabble doesn't see the diversity...and he gives no fucking support whatsoever to reformers...like Zuhdi Jasser...or the head of Egypt or Jordan. Trump is not President...your asshole is.

77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.

640x392_31168_220061.jpg

77.jpg

malasyan are sunni too.

640x392_31168_220061.jpg

So what's your plan since the jihadis are worthless excrement and the poor kurd girls would be taken as sex slaves and beaten by these animals. Shia would do the same to these girls. Shia just as worthless as the jihadis. One would think that after 1400 years of murder, rape, pillage that the ME would accidentally back into the enlightenment era.

ONE WOULD THINK. 1400 years later the USA would get the hell out of the mid east and mind our own damn business and leave these people the hell alone.

Well this guy I work with is from Bosnia and is Muslim. I've been to his house. His wife doesn't have to hide her face or anything sinister lol. His kids are hooked on video games one plays soccer. They have no accent like he does they are already very Americanized lol.

It is obvious he isn't a radical Muslim at all. The guy works his ass off too. I mean this guy is amazing he could build a house for you in a month. It's obvious he was poor and escaped a nasty war. He is probably pretty lucky. I don't ask about it.

His mother is still alive and still over there. I doubt she is a threat. I'd hate for her to be blocked but agree she should be looked at closely for national security(that's security for ALL Americans Muslims included) reasons. And I asked him and he agrees.

Not all Muslims are out to get ya. Radicalized Muslims are a problem though without a doubt. Don't think they all are though, my coworker certainly isn't. This guy is paying a mortgage as well, no handouts. He is working towards the "American dream" for his kids. His wife busts her ass cleaning houses and apartments.

Last edited:

?

You also can't tell if/when they will 'radicalise'.

Forum List

Back