Islands Disappear As Ocean Levels Rise

You idiots know that that has been happening throughout the many milennia? No? Learn something.
You know that you're a fucking moron, ProdFucked?

Sea levels have been relatively stable for thousands of years. Human civilizations and cumulatively billions of people have lived along essentially the same current coastlines for thousands of years. Now that is changing fast. Trillions of dollars of human development....cities, towns, historical sites and monuments, beach resorts, and enormous amounts of other coastal infrastructure....are all going to be under water within just a few decades.

I seem to recall Algore saying that cities and towns would be underwater in a couple of decades........that was 2 decades ago.

You idiots know that that has been happening throughout the many milennia? No? Learn something.

Sea levels have been relatively stable for thousands of years. Human civilizations and cumulatively billions of people have lived along essentially the same current coastlines for thousands of years. Now that is changing fast. Trillions of dollars of human development....cities, towns, historical sites and monuments, beach resorts, and enormous amounts of other coastal infrastructure....are all going to be under water within just a few decades.

I seem to recall Algore saying that cities and towns would be underwater in a couple of decades........that was 2 decades ago.
so he's spot on right? LOL, dude the comics of climate are great. Like we get twice the energy feed to the surface from the magic back radiation of the atmosphere which is colder than shit. The stupid of the warmer denialists is amazing. Al Gore is king of denier.

Last edited:
BTW, desert nights, and nights in general spoof the twice as much energy back radiation bull crap. I always enjoy the laugh though. The planet is a denier.

Really? Do you believe the ocean rises identically everywhere?

Guess what this is

sealevel.jpg
I'd say that any data that claims different sea level rises is proof that the data is bullshit
I would say that anyone that makes the statement that you just did is stupid and ignorant beyond belief. Not only does currents, temperature, and wind affect local sea level, when you are measuring that level in it's relationship to land, there are tectonic forces to take into account.

Have you ever taken even one science course above grade school level? Because your post sure don't indicate that to be the case.
dude, you have no idea what the sea levels are, no one does. And I am smarter than a scientist if they claim they do. Especially in the middle of the ocean. The slosh of the water around the globe makes it impossible to know a level. Coastal observation are the only true reading. Do you disagree? So do you disagree that the sea level has increased ~3 inches in the last century? If you agree with that increase, how do you know that isn't normal? What special tool does a scientist possess that gives him magic knowledge of normal vs something else? I just laugh at you sir. you are truly a funny dude.

Guam-from-air.jpg

^ Guam, one of the DENIER!!! Islands that refuses to either sink or list badly to port
I am amazed at how calm the water is in that shot.

If the water was one molecule higher, it's Goodnight Irene

Seriously, where else but in the AGWCult can someone be so consistently and absolutely wrong and still tell us they have "Consensus"?

I'd say that any data that claims different sea level rises is proof that the data is bullshit
I would say that anyone that makes the statement that you just did is stupid and ignorant beyond belief. Not only does currents, temperature, and wind affect local sea level, when you are measuring that level in it's relationship to land, there are tectonic forces to take into account.

Have you ever taken even one science course above grade school level? Because your post sure don't indicate that to be the case.
dude, you have no idea what the sea levels are, no one does. And I am smarter than a scientist if they claim they do. Especially in the middle of the ocean. The slosh of the water around the globe makes it impossible to know a level. Coastal observation are the only true reading. Do you disagree? So do you disagree that the sea level has increased ~3 inches in the last century? If you agree with that increase, how do you know that isn't normal? What special tool does a scientist possess that gives him magic knowledge of normal vs something else? I just laugh at you sir. you are truly a funny dude.

Guam-from-air.jpg

^ Guam, one of the DENIER!!! Islands that refuses to either sink or list badly to port

Seriously, where else but in the AGWCult can someone be so consistently and absolutely wrong and still tell us they have "Consensus"?
Maybe that was the day I took a whiz in the ocean while surfing.

Guam-from-air.jpg

And they post shit and tell us this and that and we're like, where? tell us. and their answer, well you're a denier. That's what. For me, I just want to know where. Zip every frkn time. every frkn time. I love your Gaum picture, it is spot on to the denier of life.

Guam-from-air.jpg

And they post shit and tell us this and that and we're like, where? tell us. and their answer, well you're a denier. That's what. For me, I just want to know where. Zip every frkn time. every frkn time. I love your Gaum picture, it is spot on to the denier of life.

They're EnviroMarxists and don't give a fuck about people or the planet or about how many times they get caught lying and manipluating data. They will say and do ANYTHING to run the US economy into the dirt

Guam-from-air.jpg

They're EnviroMarxists and don't give a fuck about people or the planet or about how many times they get caught lying and manipluating data. They will say and do ANYTHING to run the US economy into the dirt
yep, they are about the almighty dollar and control.

Guam-from-air.jpg

Maybe that was the day I took a whiz in the ocean while surfing.

Oh shoot, I've peed in the ocean too. I guess it is man-caused. But in my defense, nobody ever said peeing in the ocean will make Algore rich......if I'd only known..

This is a map of the Bering Bridge, which existed 16,500 years ago, but is now underwater. Native Americans used this land bridge to walk from Asia to North America, a journey that stopped being possible 11,000 years ago when waters rose and swallowed it up.

Beringia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the oceans of the world have been rising and falling for billions of years, and Luddly Neddite, you and your liberal friends aren't going to stop this process even if you shut down every factory, pull the engine out of every car, and send us back to the Stone Ages.

Do facts matter to you? Because these are facts. There is nothing mankind can do to stop waters from rising, or to stop waters from falling. This has been happening since long before we got here, and will continue long after we are gone.

That's what people believe happened.

And yes, there is natural warming and cooling of the Earth. However the warming that is happening now is not natural.
based on what?

Based on the fact that we're pumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere like nobody's business.

I seem to recall that anyone making a flat statement like that should be able to link to where Al Gore said exactly that. Or be branded a liar and a fool.

I seem to recall that anyone making a flat statement like that should be able to link to where Al Gore said exactly that. Or be branded a liar and a fool.

Dang, caught me. Algore never said anything about rising sea levels and disappearing islands. Guess I am a foolish liar, and you and algore know that the sea levels will never rise and swallow islands.

This is a map of the Bering Bridge, which existed 16,500 years ago, but is now underwater. Native Americans used this land bridge to walk from Asia to North America, a journey that stopped being possible 11,000 years ago when waters rose and swallowed it up.

So the oceans of the world have been rising and falling for billions of years, and Luddly Neddite, you and your liberal friends aren't going to stop this process even if you shut down every factory, pull the engine out of every car, and send us back to the Stone Ages.

Do facts matter to you? Because these are facts. There is nothing mankind can do to stop waters from rising, or to stop waters from falling. This has been happening since long before we got here, and will continue long after we are gone.

And yes, there is natural warming and cooling of the Earth. However the warming that is happening now is not natural.
based on what?

Based on the fact that we're pumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere like nobody's business.
What's that percentage of gases? Nobodies business doesn't count.

based on what?

It's based on the fact that if it isn't man caused, then we will have a lot of poor global warming scientist who won't be able to pay their mortgage. There's a lot of money in global warming.

based on what?

Nobodies business??? What?

based on what?

Nobodies business??? What?
dude that's hilarious. you post it and don't know what it means either. Funny.,

That sea level has risen and fallen is indeed a fact. Whether or not mankind can have a significant impact on the process is not.

That sea level has risen and fallen is indeed a fact. Whether or not mankind can have a significant impact on the process is not.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back