Islamization of Paris

burqa.jpg

Now this is where it goes to far. If that is a real NJ ID, then our laws say you must have a face pic for identification. If you don't want your face on a license...guess what...you don't get one.

And a 6'3 woman??? how do you know it isnt a MAN!

Last edited:
WTF is a Caliphate?
Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term caliphate (from the Arabic خلافة or khilāfa) refers to the first system of governance established in Islam. The most common translation for the word which appears in the Quran is vicegerency (or caretaker). It is a constitutional republic, which means that the rulers are bound by a set of laws which they cannot break at a whim, and the people have the right to appoint their leader through their local leaders and should the leaders divert from their obligations as vicegerents, the people have the right to remove them.
It was initially led by Prophet Muhammad's companions as a continuation of the political authority the Prophet established, known in Arabic as Khulufaa'u Rashidin or English 'Rashidun Caliphate (Rightly Guided Caliphate)'. It represented the political and theological unity of the Muslim Ummah, and was the world's first major welfare state.[1][2] A "caliphate" is also a state which implements such a government.

Sunni Islam dictates that the head of state, the caliph, should be selected by Shura - elected by Muslims or their representatives.[3] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam descended in a line from the Ahl al-Bayt. After the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid, and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.
The caliphate was "the core political concept of Sunni Islam, by the consensus of the Muslim majority in the early centuries."[4]

Where are you going with this, hipeter? Are you suggesting that 1.5 Billion Muslims believe they have a duty to overthrow the secular government of any country they reside in and replace it with a theocracy?

I'm having trouble swallowing that.
No I am suggesting that most of those 1.5 billion Muslims believe they have a duty to overthrow peacefully through the political process or through violence the secular government of any country they reside in and replace it with a system that treats Muslims as superior to everyone else (that can be a minor expression of that i.e. change in cultural norms to an extreme superior in law expression of that).

Not all Muslims believe that of course, and those Muslims are Secular Muslims and most of them live under theocracies right now and are trying to overthrow their theocratic regimes such as with the people of Iran.

Last edited:
Yup... those PEACEFUL muslims... all they want to do is PRAY... they're so PEACEFUL and PROUD and of their BASTARD religion that they have COVER THEIR COWARDLY FACES...

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

quote]

Notice the E, S and G on those signs, they all seem to have been written by the same person

Last edited:
They pray in the streets because there are no mosques to accomodate them?

And?

It took a while, but I eventually found what I think is one of the sources for this story. It's quite a long clip and when the videographer speaks to the Imam, they speak in French, and they speak very quickly - however, there are subtitles at the top of the clip. Also, I've listened to it a few times and (and my French is adequate - not fluent) but the translation seems correct.

On the clip.... and again, you need to go over half way through it to get to the crux of the clip... The videographer asks why they are there - is it because they need a bigger mosque . The Imam responds very clearly 'no, we are extending our Mosque out on to the streets.' or words to that effect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0kkhTkZoI&feature=related]YouTube - Muslims in paris admit agenda[/ame]

So, Maddie.... This is:

1. Not about Muslims not getting permission to build more mosques or extending their mosques.

2. Public prayer is illegal in France. They are breaking the law by their protest.

3. They did not have the permits required for a protest in Paris.

4. They did not have the right to stop people accessing the street, yet they did stop people.

5. They had no right to try to stop the videographer from filming yet they forced him off the street they had taken over.

6. They were distrupting the right of other Parisians to go about their everyday lives.

While it is fine to defend the freedom of Muslims in the west.... Muslims, like everyone else, are subject to the law of the land.

The reason why the French media, and media generally around the world, are not reporting it is for political reasons. Not because it isn't happening, but they are afraid to talk about it.

Your numbered points appear accurate. What is erroneous is the people who extend those points to believe somehow America is in distress from those actions, or that our law enforcement will idly sit by and allow similar law breaking to happen here. This is foolishness.

Yup... those PEACEFUL muslims... all they want to do is PRAY... they're so PEACEFUL and PROUD and of their BASTARD religion that they have COVER THEIR COWARDLY FACES...

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

quote]

Notice the E, S and G on those signs, they all seem to have been written by the same person

So what? the same person isn't holding them all.

Your numbered points appear accurate. What is erroneous is the people who extend those points to believe somehow America is in distress from those actions, or that our law enforcement will idly sit by and allow similar law breaking to happen here. This is foolishness.

You're foolish. In America public displays of religion aren't illegal. They are in France.

In France, the police have pulled out of entire sections of the city. People who steal cars stash them in these sections, because they know the cops won't go there. They have pulled out because they don't have the manpower to police them, and because they are targeted when they enter those areas.

They are muslim neighborhoods.

Let's hope you're right. But can I just say.... the French police are not generally known for being scared to tackle tough issues. They can kick ass with the best of police forces. It is as much political pressure than keeps them from enforcing French law. Let me ask you this, if we have a Democrat in the White House, can you see the political will to take on this kind of issue when it crosses the pond? Because it will cross.... and while I am perfectly happy for Muslims to be part of American society, I'm damned if I think we should make any allowances for Sharia law in the US. It is fundamentally against everything we are as a nation.

You're foolish. In America public displays of religion aren't illegal. They are in France.
Are you illiterate or did you purposefully decide to misconstrue the point I just made? You are right in saying public displays of religion aren't illegal in America. That's why I specifically stated that I doubt "our law enforcement will idly sit by and allow similar law breaking to happen". I did NOT say "the same actions". The focus is clearly on the law breaking, which is why I used the term, LAW BREAKING.

Let's hope you're right. But can I just say.... the French police are not generally known for being scared to tackle tough issues. They can kick ass with the best of police forces. It is as much political pressure than keeps them from enforcing French law. Let me ask you this, if we have a Democrat in the White House, can you see the political will to take on this kind of issue when it crosses the pond? Because it will cross.... and while I am perfectly happy for Muslims to be part of American society, I'm damned if I think we should make any allowances for Sharia law in the US. It is fundamentally against everything we are as a nation.

First off, I think it's silly to think of this as an "allowances for Sharia law" issue, so much as your underlying point of: this is America, and we are not compromising our laws and values for ANYBODY. I think it's safe to say you'd agree with me on that one. But I don't think the topic would have much to do with who we have in the white house. I know this board tends to see no one outside Washington at times, but what do you think would happen if these events occurred in Texas? New York City? The president could be a marshmallow on a stick for all I care, and I'm quite confident that the issue would be addressed appropriately by law enforcement.

It s more like an immigrant rebellion. Also a lot of muslims that live in Europe are frustrated because:

1) Unemployed, because businesses don't want radical muslims (f.e. muslim women who only want to work if they can wear a headscarf) to work in their companies. Some of those muslims aren't even considering themselves radical as they see the headscarf and ... as a tradition of their home country.

2) Live in neighborhoods that have been neglected, because that is the kind of neighbourhoud where new poor immigrants come to live. Thats why rioting has broken out many times.

3) They feel discriminated because of their religious culture being so different from Western Culture, as a result they turn to their religion becoming even more radical and this then leads to even more discrimination. And it has to be said: there is a lot of discrimination in Europe because of the negative image their is around muslims. Especially since the terror muslim attacks muslims have become marginalized by in a lot of societies. But the same can be said about the US, see what happened duringthe last presidential elections at a mccain rally ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIq5Q15L1o"). It is in fact because radical muslims have marginalized all muslims around the world, especially the ones that are living in Western countries. Police units of many western countries have also been radicalized towards muslims because they have to deal a lot with them (the reason being that muslims belong to the poorest part of western society), this then leads to clashes with muslim youth (who commit crimes like vandalism because they are unemployed and become bored) and the Western police forces.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back