Islamists Kidnap, Threaten to Murder Homosexuals in Libya

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, where's all the rage and protest about this from the gay community?

As the results of the Arab Spring continue to show themselves in clearer light, Islamists in Libya have kidnapped 12 homosexual men and announced plans to kill them.

The kidnappers are members of the "Private Deterrent Force," which is believed to be part of the Nawasi militia group.

Read more @ Islamists Kidnap, Threaten to Murder Homosexuals in Libya. And, oh yeah, for all you Muslim Apologists who debunk the story because it comes from Breitbart, well – check out THIS link in the article. Libya: Islamic supremacists threaten mutilation and death for kidnapped "homosexuals" - Jihad Watch

:confused:

As the results of the Arab Spring continue to show themselves in clearer light, Islamists in Libya have kidnapped 12 homosexual men and announced plans to kill them.

The kidnappers are members of the "Private Deterrent Force," which is believed to be part of the Nawasi militia group.

Read more @ Islamists Kidnap, Threaten to Murder Homosexuals in Libya. And, oh yeah, for all you Muslim Apologists who debunk the story because it comes from Breitbart, well – check out THIS link in the article. Libya: Islamic supremacists threaten mutilation and death for kidnapped "homosexuals" - Jihad Watch

Hatred for the gay and lesbian lifestyle is not limited to Muslims or "Islamists." In the US, gays and lesbians are often picked upon and/or killed for their preference. In Cameroon in Africa (majority professing Christians), gays and lesbians are constantly harassed and attorneys defending gays and lesbians are threatened by people - TRANSCEND MEDIA SERVICE » Cameroon: Lawyer Gets Threats for Defending Gays

Islamists are Muslim extremists who don't like anyone who isn't them.

Since that is typical of religious extremists...what's your point?

I'm saving my outrage for when the Smurfs kidnap fat hairy men with undescended testicles and a shoe fetish and torture them by making them submit to flip-flops.

Islamists are Muslim extremists who don't like anyone who isn't them.

Since that is typical of religious extremists...what's your point?

I'm saving my outrage for when the Smurfs kidnap fat hairy men with undescended testicles and a shoe fetish and torture them by making them submit to flip-flops.

I could have sworn you were talking about republicans, known to have disdain for people or opinions not theirs. Well ....

you should stay out of libya, queenie

I'm still trying to figure out exactly who the Muslims do like. They seem to be at odds with virtually everything.

Forum List

Back