Islamists and "the right to offend"

Mac.......

Are the American PC Police.....the "left" as you have reminded us hundreds of times.....equivalent to the fuckers who got offended by some cartoons and killed innocent people in France?

Yes or no.......bitch.

So, in your ideological vacuum, the PC Police are people "who think cops shouldn't be killing black men for petty crimes".

Guy, I think that the PC Police are an invention in your head as to why you don't have any friends.

Aw, you hurt my widdle feelings!

The PC Police are an invention in your head as to why you don't have an argument.

Wanna try that again in English?

When liars deny, I know I'm on target.

So, in your ideological vacuum, the PC Police are people "who think cops shouldn't be killing black men for petty crimes".

Guy, I think that the PC Police are an invention in your head as to why you don't have any friends.

Aw, you hurt my widdle feelings!

The PC Police are an invention in your head as to why you don't have an argument.

Wanna try that again in English?

When liars deny, I know I'm on target.

Earmuffs, bitch. How similar are the American PC police and the Islamic terrorists who shot up France? How similar, bitch?

B6xEvQnCQAAsUNS.jpg:large

The Left's appeasement of Islamo Terrorism never ceases. You wag your finger at anyone who publishes a mockery of Mohammed or a Quran burn yet stand by idle when the Virgin Mary is made out of cow shit set up in an art gallery.

again, if you really think our problem with the Islamic world is about cartoons, you are deluded.

Back in 2011, there was a case where a gay man and his boyfriend decided to crash his father's church and tried to embarrass him, and he was upset when the deacons roughed him up. I didn't have much sympathy for that clown, either, much to the chagrin of the board liberals.

You provoke people intentionally, you should expect retaliation.
Muslims are the REAL victims. Those French journalists were just bullies is what they were. They ASKED for it.

Is BEHEADING bullying?
I'd classify it as religious intolerance, at least... something our fearful leader condemned before the UN.

But what the fuck happened to the "good guys with guns will stop the bad guys with guns"?
One of the first shot was the cop protecting the editor.
Proving once again that the element of surprise is the prime determining factor as to what is going to happen when the shooting starts. And it don't matter how many guns you have if you are the one being "surprised".

That being said, I greatly look forward to the French anti terrorist squad finding these guys and killing them.
I bet they even use the element of surprise when it happens.
News flash, France has disarmed their "good guys", including the Gendarme. So just how were the "good guys" supposed to stop the bad guys, who will get guns, no matter what. Bad guys don't pay much attention to the rules.
This is simply not true. Why do you nits continue to repeat this lie?
OK, since they shot these animals dead...I guess you win on this point.

The cartoonists were also not launching rockets into towns.

But feel free to start Jew Bashing, all you would need is some militant mormons and you would be able to jerk off to this thread.

No, the Cartoonists were routinely publishing racist and derogatory material.

Against every religion, and against a lot of right wing people/concepts, and yet only one group has perpetrated violence.

The magazine is almost marxist in its leanings.

Against every religion, and against a lot of right wing people/concepts, and yet only one group has perpetrated violence.

Only one group has nothing to lose by doing something about it. That's the problem with making oppressed minorities, sometimes they fight back.
Cry me a river about these terrorists being oppressed. They and their families were offered a generous open door immigration policy into France, freedom to practice their religion, affirmative action, generous public benefits, and not even forced to assimilate under the guise of "multiculturalism"(in its extreme for it meant no go zones for police in hundreds of neighborhood). So don't give me this sob story that they are victims.

Only one group has nothing to lose by doing something about it. That's the problem with making oppressed minorities, sometimes they fight back.
Cry me a river about these terrorists being oppressed. They and their families were offered a generous open door immigration policy into France, freedom to practice their religion, affirmative action, generous public benefits, and not even forced to assimilate under the guise of "multiculturalism"(in its extreme for it meant no go zones for police in hundreds of neighborhood). So don't give me this sob story that they are victims.

they do have options ---they can return to the shariah shit holes that they fled

That is actually one of the rather interesting markers with modern Islamic terrorism - it does NOT target those 'oppressing' them.

And they still live in poverty and are discriminated against two or three generations later.

Ah the standard "we deserve it" crap. Same JoeBlow bullshit.

Forum List

Back