CDZ Islamification of The West

The trouble is, I see the same lack of tolerance here that is attributed to the Muslims. If we value our rights and freedoms then they must exist equally for all members of our society as long as they follow the laws of our country.

Once you start placing restrictions on those rights, based not on individual actions, but on beliefs or percieved beliefs, then you endanger the entire foundation of our country.

Exactly. It's a bit difficult to take Christian criticism of Islam seriously when so many of them cheered on Donald Trump's statement that he'd put a ban on all Muslims entering the country.
Talk is cheap, head lopping is death.

There is a difference.

How many Muslims in the U.S. are running around lopping off heads?

You're correct, there is a difference.
  • Hanny Tawadros and Amgad Konds (2013) – decapitated , allegedly by murderer Yusef Ibrahim
  • Aasiya Zubair (2009) – decapitated in New York state by murderer/husband Muzzammil Hassan

Head lopping is a euphemism for the terrorist acts, extremist behavior, intimidation, terrorist acts that cause death etc.

Now I know you are more savvy than to attempt to pigeon hole or contour my statement for your own purposes.

I'm still waiting to hear a contribution to civilization Islam has made in the past century.

Well, here's a friend of mine:

Omar M. Yaghi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will admit that his discoveries are well over my head, but from what I understand, he's won a number of important awards and is a co-director at one of the largest DoE/DoD National Laboratories.
I didn't say a Muslim, I said Islamic society. I know several Muslims, and they can prosper in the Western Culture.

I'm still waiting to hear a contribution to civilization Islam has made in the past century.

I will admit that his discoveries are well over my head, but from what I understand, he's won a number of important awards and is a co-director at one of the largest DoE/DoD National Laboratories.
I didn't say a Muslim, I said Islamic society. I know several Muslims, and they can prosper in the Western Culture.

"Societies" don't make scientific discoveries, people do.

Name one scientific breakthrough in an Islamic nation then.
Let's keep it to the past 200 years.

Why?

I'm not talking about "Islamic nations".

I have trouble finding any contribution to civilization made by a religion. you need to define your terms. what is a contribution to civilization, and how is it tied to the religion of the contributor?

Why?

Topic is Islamification of the West.

So yes, name one scientific breakthrough in an Islamic nation.

Why?

:lol:

No, I don't think I will. Because it's entirely irrelevant to any point that I'm trying to make.

As I said on the first page of this thread, "Islamification" is a bugaboo of the weak-minded and fearful. It's a meaningless term.

No one in this thread is suggesting that western nations become "Islamic nations".

Why?

No, I don't think I will. Because it's entirely irrelevant to any point that I'm trying to make.

As I said on the first page of this thread, "Islamification" is a bugaboo of the weak-minded and fearful. It's a meaningless term.

No one in this thread is suggesting that western nations become "Islamic nations".
Islamification of the world is the primary goal of Islam just as Christianity is the goal of Christians.

Only one murders to obtain that goal.

Why?

Islamification of the world is the primary goal of Islam just as Christianity is the goal of Christians.

Only one murders to obtain that goal.

I don't know what you mean by "Christianity is the goal of Christians", but where are you getting your insight into what the "goal" of Islam as a while is.

why the restriction?
Because I don't believe what may have occurred in 875 is relivant to today.

Your ancestors might have died of plague, and you wouldn't be here.

How Islam changed medicine: Arab physicians and scholars laid the basis for medical practice in Europe
that does not count.

the pertinent thing is that NO religion is conducive to scientific research and breakthroughs. it is detrimental to the brand. but somehow, it is once again islam being singled out for allegedly not providing contributions to civilization.

why the restriction?

How Islam changed medicine: Arab physicians and scholars laid the basis for medical practice in Europe
that does not count.

the pertinent thing is that NO religion is conducive to scientific research and breakthroughs. it is detrimental to the brand. but somehow, it is once again islam being singled out for allegedly not providing contributions to civilization.
Another whopper. Isaac Newton was a devout Christian. First act of the Apollo 11 astronauts on the moon was to take communion.

why the restriction?

that does not count.

Another whopper. Isaac Newton was a devout Christian. First act of the Apollo 11 astronauts on the moon was to take communion.

So individual Muslim scientists don't count, but individual Christian scientists do?

why the restriction?

that does not count.

So individual Muslim scientists don't count, but individual Christian scientists do?
Western civilization is based upon Judeo-Christianity. It's why you can name millions of contributions made by people living there and none in Islamic cultures.

Many Islamic nations even outlaw poetry.

Forum List

Back