CDZ Islamification of The West

Open your doors, you racist, islamophobic bastards!!!

There have probably been more convictions for New Years Eve offence in Irving,Texas than there have been in Cologne.

Wanna bet on that? How much? Irving isn't that big of a town.....

I know, I went to Irving when I was staying with my friend in Dallas, so I know it's not a big town.

Yep, Irving has always had a reputation for taking in illegals and it worked out well because they had tax dollars that the Dallas Cowboys football team paid the city for their stadium. Now that they are in Arlington, the city of Irving has become a big time shithole and middle eastern refugees elbowed their way in and decided that they should have part of that town as their own.....un-friggin' real.

Sounds a complete mess, when I visited it was a lot of Mexican illegals.

How do you know they were illegals? Did you ask for their identification?

1. you are declaring a big junk of the christian population to not be christians.
Bingo.
2. You don't know me.
2. i know the state of your fruit from reading your posts.
they are very revealing, especially in juxtaposition with you being comfortable to judge obama and many many others, without knowing them, at all.

How do you know they were illegals? Did you ask for their identification?

Apparently we are operating from an assumption that all Latinos are undocumented, even though many have been in Texas since before Texas became part of the U.S.

A hundred women can witness the rape of a woman, but none can testify per Shariah law.

"The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."

That's interesting, because a friend of mine (a devout Muslim) was raped in college by a dorm mate.

When she told her devout Muslim family about it, rather than stone her to death they were not only very supportive of her needs, but her brothers and father tracked down her rapist, beat the living shit out of him and turned him over to the police (who accepted the testimony of her and her female roommates and sent the rapist to prison for a decade or so).

And yet, her and her whole family live their lives according their interpretation of Sharia law.

More lies. Shariah specifically calls for murdering all homosexuals and when to murder your wife as well as how to properly beat her.

Proof?
You really want to play that game?

Absolutely. Please cite the relevant sharia laws about wife murder.
Let's do both wife's and homosexuals first. Then we can talk about the instructions on how to properly beat your wife.

[وَاللَّذَانَ يَأْتِيَـنِهَا مِنكُمْ فَـَاذُوهُمَا]

(And the two persons among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, punish them both.) Ibn `Abbas and Sa`id bin Jubayr said that this punishment includes cursing, shaming them and beating them with sandals. This was the ruling until Allah abrogated it with flogging or stoning, as we stated. Mujahid said, "It was revealed about the case of two men who do it. As if he was referring to the actions of the people of Lut, and Allah knows best. The collectors of Sunan recorded that Ibn `Abbas said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«مَنْ رَأَيْتُمُوهُ يَعْمَلُ عَمَلَ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ، فَاقْتُلُوا الْفَاعِلَ وَالْمَفْعُولَ بِه»

(Whoever you catch committing the act of the people of Lut (homosexuality), then kill both parties to the act.)

Islam and Homosexuality - WikiIslam

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Homosexuality - WikiIslam

Last edited:
A hundred women can witness the rape of a woman, but none can testify per Shariah law.

"The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."

That's interesting, because a friend of mine (a devout Muslim) was raped in college by a dorm mate.

When she told her devout Muslim family about it, rather than stone her to death they were not only very supportive of her needs, but her brothers and father tracked down her rapist, beat the living shit out of him and turned him over to the police (who accepted the testimony of her and her female roommates and sent the rapist to prison for a decade or so).

And yet, her and her whole family live their lives according their interpretation of Sharia law.
Wow, someone didn't follow Islamic law. Film st 11.

They follow Islamic law as they see it.

Just as Jews follow the laws of Moses as they see them, and Christians as well.

Why do you think that your interpretation of Islamic law is somehow more relevant than theirs?

More lies. Shariah specifically calls for murdering all homosexuals and when to murder your wife as well as how to properly beat her.

Proof?

Let's do both wife's and homosexuals first. Then we can talk about the instructions on how to properly beat your wife.

(And the two persons among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, punish them both.) Ibn `Abbas and Sa`id bin Jubayr said that this punishment includes cursing, shaming them and beating them with sandals. This was the ruling until Allah abrogated it with flogging or stoning, as we stated. Mujahid said, "It was revealed about the case of two men who do it. As if he was referring to the actions of the people of Lut, and Allah knows best. The collectors of Sunan recorded that Ibn `Abbas said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«مَنْ رَأَيْتُمُوهُ يَعْمَلُ عَمَلَ قَوْمِ لُوطٍ، فَاقْتُلُوا الْفَاعِلَ وَالْمَفْعُولَ بِه»

(Whoever you catch committing the act of the people of Lut (homosexuality), then kill both parties to the act.)

Men are not allowed to murder their wives. They can make a complaint to the religious authority, and there must be a minimum of 4 witnesses to the infidelity.

I do not agree with these laws, but you have mischaracterized them.

They follow Islamic law as they see it.

Just as Jews follow the laws of Moses as they see them, and Christians as well.

Why do you think that your interpretation of Islamic law is somehow more relevant than theirs?
XXXXXXXXXXXX thinks every Muslim follows Islamic law.

Last edited by a moderator:

they weren't real muslims, then.

Proof?

Men are not allowed to murder their wives. They can make a complaint to the religious authority, and there must be a minimum of 4 witnesses to the infidelity.

I do not agree with these laws, but you have mischaracterized them.
Oh goody! A husband can get 4 of his friends to say it's OK to murder his wife.

Wow, civilized people.

Your call.

Your call.
you disagree?

Forum List

Back