Islamic Scholar: Allah Gave Israel To the Jews

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
:clap2:

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly: The Quran Says That Allah Gave The Land Of Israel To The Jews And Will Restore Them To It At The End Of Days http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html

Muslims must recognize the State of Israel as a Jewish State. Is there any fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly state? I realize that a negative answer to the above question is taken for granted by popular opinion. My approach, however, is not based on popular opinion or the current political situation, but on a theological analysis of authentic Islamic sources.

The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

Last edited:
Why can't the world just accept the fact that the one God gave that land to Israel? It's so reasonable and logical. It's even written down and everything.

• Banned
Why can't the world just accept the fact that the one God gave that land to Israel? It's so reasonable and logical. It's even written down and everything.

Dildo, can you name one nation except the Jewish nation ever established in Israel in the past 3000 years?

No, I didn't think so, dildo :lol:

• Banned
Nation Schmation---God gave em that land and HE doesn't care what mere mortals call it.

Dildo, so, you are unable to say what other nations except the Jews were established in Israel in the last 3000 years. :lol:

I didn't think you could and, thus, am not disappointed, dildo :clap2:

Forum List

Back