Islamic peace conference flyer hides women's faces

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conference organizers claim decision made to protect women from "Islamaphobia"

A flyer for a controversial Islamic conference set to be held in Australia next month is stirring outrage over its depiction of several female speakers.

The three women, who are featured on an advertisement for the Australian Islamic Peace Conference, have been replaced by faceless, burka-clad avatars while the faces of their male counterparts remain unadulterated.

flyer.jpg

According to Australia’s Herald Sun, the speakers are Islamic teacher Umm Jamaal ud-Din, psychologist Monique Toohey and social worker Nina Trad Azam.

Organizers were met with outrage from both potential attendees and social

Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this just so special it's expected by the ladies who practice it, but it is stomach turning at how pathetically dumbed down these white trendy liberal women are who protest on some bs they know nothing about let alone why they even support it all. .....

• Banned
And?? ..... :cool:

how do I put this, the point of it is,..............they are advertising it making it all ok. They are wanting the American women to dress as they do.
Example Germany told their women not to wear short skirts.................. It's not the Muslim way.

Conference organizers claim decision made to protect women from "Islamaphobia"

A flyer for a controversial Islamic conference set to be held in Australia next month is stirring outrage over its depiction of several female speakers.

The three women, who are featured on an advertisement for the Australian Islamic Peace Conference, have been replaced by faceless, burka-clad avatars while the faces of their male counterparts remain unadulterated.

flyer.jpg

According to Australia’s Herald Sun, the speakers are Islamic teacher Umm Jamaal ud-Din, psychologist Monique Toohey and social worker Nina Trad Azam.

Organizers were met with outrage from both potential attendees and social

Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this just so special it's expected by the ladies who practice it, but it is stomach turning at how pathetically dumbed down these white trendy liberal women are who protest on some bs they know nothing about let alone why they even support it all. .....
A bunch of ugly suckers. If this is indicative of Islam's leaders and such it is no wonder they have to kidnap and rape females and young boys to get off.

• Banned
And?? ..... :cool:

It is along this line

TV AD ENCOURAGES GERMAN WOMEN TO WEAR HIJABS
Country gives up on integrating Muslim migrants, chooses to submit to Islam instead
Germany appears to have given up on integrating the millions of Muslim migrants pouring into the country and is instead encouraging German citizens to submit to Islam.

A television ad currently airing in Germany invites blonde-haired, blue-eyed women to embrace “tolerance” by wearing the Muslim hijab head dress.

The commercial begins with the text “Turkish women wear the hijab,” as a veiled woman is seen with her back to the camera.

However, when she turns around it immediately becomes clear that the woman is a white, blonde-haired German, before she states, “Me too! It’s beautiful!”

“Enjoy difference – start tolerance,” states the woman.

The campaign is funded by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, as well as German taxpayers, who are forced to obtain a state television license or face prison time.

Instead of reversing its suicidal immigration policy, it appears as though Germany is now encouraging its female population to avoid the mass sex assaults committed by Muslim migrants in numerous major cities by submitting to Islam and covering themselves up.

Holding potential rapists at arms’ length, not wearing provocative clothing, or wearing sneakers so they can run away – all advice given to German women by authorities – appears to not be working.

TV Ad Encourages German Women to Wear Hijabs

Even if what you're saying is 'true' that the women were hid for a sexist reason. Who cares? I mean really, trying to effect social change is the norm for I think anyone. Hell I've tried to effect social change, and I don't even consider myself a political activist... Meh, it's their game.

No way in hell I'm wearing a damn scarf so they'll find a brick wall here. Funny, related, story; my husband randomly announced the other day that he'd kill people before he converted to Islam - I said isn't that counter-productive? Then he stopped his macho posturing and gave me a sheepish grin... I called him a pussy. :p

Forum List

Back