Islamic law adopted in Britain

What I want to know is what happens when someone is executed for apostasy because they converted away from Islam?
That is another of the dirty little truths about Sharia that Islamists like to hide - they murder anyone born to Islam who tries to convert to a different religion.

And Charles wins the "I forgot to read the thread before I posted in it" award. These courts do not supersede British law. If someone is put to death for Apostasy, they will be prosecuted by the British Legal System.

Wrong, I did read the thread. But the British have allowed so many radical Islamists into their country they may need to purge them all or risk such a future. This is another step toward Islam taking over Britain and forcibly converting the entire population to their beliefs. Anyone who cannot see that is wearing blinders

This is your opinion, which you are entitled to, no matter how ignorant it is.

This is your opinion, which you are entitled to, no matter how ignorant it is.
Which is exactly how I perceived your opinion.

Except I didn't give an opinion. I have no opinion on the matter, actually. I'm not British.

Facts and opinions are not the same thing - something that people on this board seem to have a hard time figuring out.

What I want to know is what happens when someone is executed for apostasy because they converted away from Islam?
That is another of the dirty little truths about Sharia that Islamists like to hide - they murder anyone born to Islam who tries to convert to a different religion.

And Charles wins the "I forgot to read the thread before I posted in it" award. These courts do not supersede British law. If someone is put to death for Apostasy, they will be prosecuted by the British Legal System.

Wrong, I did read the thread. But the British have allowed so many radical Islamists into their country they may need to purge them all or risk such a future. This is another step toward Islam taking over Britain and forcibly converting the entire population to their beliefs. Anyone who cannot see that is wearing blinders

Charles, you must stop smoking that stuff!

These courts do not supersede British law. If someone is put to death for Apostasy, they will be prosecuted by the British Legal System.
Your opinion is that if someone is put to death then they will be prosecuted.
I did not even ding you for suggesting the British Legal System would prosecute someone murdered by the Sharia courts.

That is not how it works. It is the same way as other faiths use their own religious laws to rule on certain civil matters. It doesn't supercede or replace UK laws, it supplements it.

These courts do not supersede British law. If someone is put to death for Apostasy, they will be prosecuted by the British Legal System.
I did not even ding you for suggesting the British Legal System would prosecute someone murdered by the Sharia courts.

It's not an opinion, it's the Law. It's against the law to kill people in Britain.

The fact that you believe the law will not be followed is your opinion, and has no basis in fact.

See?

That's the difference between fact and opinion.

What you're calling "Sharia" courts are civil arbitrators. Like Beth Din courts, or corporate mediation. Not a separate legal system. Which you would have known if you'd have bothered to read the thread. If anyone was "put to death" by the Sharia courts, they would be breaking the law - just like if a mediator hired by a company to settle a labor dispute decided to kill the CEO.

Last edited:

It's not an opinion, it's the Law. It's against the law to kill people in Britain.

The fact that you believe the law will not be followed is your opinion, and has no basis in fact.

See?

So it is a FACT that someone murdered by the Sharia will be prosecuted by the British legal system?
I find that hard to accept.
If you had stated that if the Sharia court executed someone, then the members of the court would be prosecuted then I might agree, but dead people are seldom prosecuted for anything.
Though your opinion, stated now as a fact, is otherwise, according to what you wrote.

See?

So it is a FACT that someone murdered by the Sharia will be prosecuted by the British legal system?
I find that hard to accept.
If you had stated that if the Sharia court executed someone, then the members of the court would be prosecuted then I might agree, but dead people are seldom prosecuted for anything.
Though your opinion, stated now as a fact, is otherwise, according to what you wrote.

Your inability to understand that I was referring to the courts and not the executed is not my problem. Now, do you have a real response, or just more nonsense?

Your inability to understand that I was referring to the courts and not the executed is not my problem.
I did understand what you intended, I just was of the OPINION that you might want to know how juvenile your sentence structure appeared.
But the FACT is you don't care.
Not too surprising for someone who thinks that some Sharia court won't take this British idiocy as a license to execute the apostates.

Wrong, I did read the thread. But the British have allowed so many radical Islamists into their country they may need to purge them all or risk such a future.

Wir müssen die Muslime ausrotten!

I was thinking more along the lines of shipping them back home, but if you would rather they were burned, far be it from me to complain.

:lol:

What if you just concentrated the population into, say, camps?

I was thinking more along the lines of shipping them back home, but if you would rather they were burned, far be it from me to complain.

What if you just concentrated the population into, say, camps?
Nah, too expensive, the Brits won't use slave labor so those would just be giant money sinks. A single ticket home would be the ticket.

I don't know, that doesn't sound like "purging" to me. Share your real final solution with us, Herr Stucker.

I don't know, that doesn't sound like "purging" to me. Share your real final solution with us, Herr Stucker.
The final solution for Islam is China; once China and Islam come to blows, Islam will be shattered remnants. The remainder will fade into obscurity until, after a few generations, they are little settlements akin to the Amish.

The final solution for Islam is China; once China and Islam come to blows, Islam will be shattered remnants. The remainder will fade into obscurity until, after a few generations, they are little settlements akin to the Amish.

China can't even seem to quell Buddhist unrest in Tibet. I invite them to continue with their attempts to oppress East Turkestan; any serious military escalation in the region will turn it into what the North Caucasus is to Russia. As in the Caucasus, thousands of eager volunteers will come from all corners of the Ummah to defend Islam, and as in the Caucasus, the thug nation oppressing Muslims will ultimately fail.

Forum List

Back