Islam - Tolerance and Peace

You are an apologist. Go ahead and justify in circles. You don't see reality, everything is relative, and there's no point in wasting energy on you.

The funny thing is, the animals you defend despise your type much more than they despise those who see them as they are.

You are an apologist. Go ahead and justify in circles. You don't see reality, everything is relative, and there's no point in wasting energy on you.

And you're an idiot, but I see no need for you to advertise that fact.

Question: If there are 1.5 billion muslims, why don't you see them standing up to the terrible extremists' acts that occur worldwide? If they are not condemming this type of behavior, they are 'encouraging' (violent acts). If they are giving money to these groups, they ARE supporting the violence.

Probably for the same reason that the approximately 2.1 billion Christians worldwide didn't stand up and condemn the violence during the Irish Troubles, or the Serbian massacre of the Bosnian Muslims...or the acts of the Lords Liberation Army in Uganda.

Guess they must be supporting the violence eh?

Why do they demonstrate at any imagined slight to their prophet, but sit quietly in their homes when terror acts are done? Their demonstrations are full of violent threats, and acts that degrade the county's symbol (this is done with absolute hatred by the muslims).

Unfortunately, it's impossible to answer a question who's premises are false.

Why when a "courageous" muslim comes forward to denounce these terrible acts (that have nothing to do with "peace"), why don't large groups of muslims demonstrate for them? Instead, muslim leaders will denounce the denouncer, and possibly call for a 'fatwa' (not sure on the spelling), or for violence to be done to them.

Learn to read, I said you were using passive aggressive behavior. Look it up since you want to get all bent out of shape.

I think you need to learn to read. Oh look - here's one recent article that I bet didn't make it into your righwing websites: Somali clerics work to denounce radical al-Shabab - Yahoo! News

Problem is, articles like these aren't as interesting as articles about blood, guts, fatwa and Islamic extremism.

Weren't the Irish conflicts more ethnic, than religious?

Didn't we the US (70+% Christian) go into Bosnia to stop that?

Isn't the Lords Liberation Army influenced by islam as well?

Ignoring signs, that muslims tolerate and support the extremists, does not mean that they don't.

I appreciate your points, some are valid, but totally ignoring repeated coincidences are just as dangerous, as living in a muslim country when you are of another faith. You can 'want' to give them the benefit of a doubt, all day long; it will not change the facts: as soon as there is a large enough population of muslims, those muslims will tolerate/support the takeover of the society.

Yes there are muslims that come to this country and are thrilled to live in the freedom it offers. Yet many more, just want to be the ones to suppress it and be in the position of power, ruling other peoples. How do you tell which is which?

Weren't the Irish conflicts more ethnic, than religious?

No, they were Catholic vs Protestant but you make a good point: many of these conflicts are about more than just religion - they are about historical grievances, ethnic identity and nationalsim.

Didn't we the US (70+% Christian) go into Bosnia to stop that?

Did we go in there as Christians to stop it? No. We went in there for political reasons to stop a destabilizing exodus of refugees and destabilization on politically fragile Balkan states that could turn into a much wider conflict.

Isn't the Lords Liberation Army influenced by islam as well?

Only when it had a brief political alliance with Sudan. Nope, it claims "Christian" identify.

Ignoring signs, that muslims tolerate and support the extremists, does not mean that they don't.

Some do. Some don't. I've never argued against the fact that some do. And look at this - we funded the Talibon and Saddam Hussein when it was in our political interest to do so.

I appreciate your points, some are valid, but totally ignoring repeated coincidences are just as dangerous, as living in a muslim country when you are of another faith. You can 'want' to give them the benefit of a doubt, all day long; it will not change the facts: as soon as there is a large enough population of muslims, those muslims will tolerate/support the takeover of the society.

Coincidences are just that - coincidences - and that is a big problem with a lot of studies. Simply because some things occur at the same time doesn't mean they are causal and you are trying to make a case that an entire religion is at fault despite the fact that history doesn't support that and nor do current events. It also ignores many other reasons that could be individualy or in combination - causing these problems. I pointed out a number of cases where countries with predominantly Muslim populations don't seem to be "taking over" and there are cases where Christian fundamentalists (such as the Dominionists) would gladly take over our society if they ever gained enough of a majority. What protects us is a secular government and set of laws - not our religion.

The facts, as I see them, are that religious extremism (currently in the form of Islam) is a serious problem now - it's destabilzing, violent, and repressive. Another problem that Islam as a whole has to confront is that it is still a medievil culture (not much different from Christianity a few centuries ago) in opposition with the modern world. Most predominately Islamic countries are developing or only very recently "developed" and culture clash, brought on by a too-rapid rate of change (unlike what occurred in the West) is forcing it to a flashpoint in many parts of the world. So...is Islam a problem? Partly - depending on where in the world you are. Many Muslims in Canada and the US for example, are like many Christians - largely secular in practice and outlook.

Yes there are muslims that come to this country and are thrilled to live in the freedom it offers. Yet many more, just want to be the ones to suppress it and be in the position of power, ruling other peoples. How do you tell which is which?

The same way you can tell which Christian is which. You can't.

Do you deny the problem of terrorism and its connection to Islam?[/QUOTE]

No. Militant Islamic extremists and terrorists are a real threat. My argument is that the majority of the world's Muslims live in peace.

The majority of any religion live in peace.

Most Catholics go to church on Sunday and go through the procedures of their religion without killing people.

Most Protestants do the same, but about fifty percent of those people who profess to be Protestants go to church less than three times a year. A number of the Protestant denominations have voted to not accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God.

Most Hindu's go through their religious observances without killing their neighbors, but Hindu violence in India against other religions has been noted. Far less than one percent of Hindu's will kill for their religion.

Buddhists go through their observances and usually do not ruffle anybody's feathers.

Islamics, though are birds of a different color. About ten percent are radical. They believe in following the ritual murder cult of Muhammad the founder of Islam. For that reason, until that cult is weeded out, it will continue to kill and kill and kill and kill.

Osama was quoted after the 9/11 attack as saying that it was good for his branch of Islam because more and more Americans were going to the libraries and checking out Islam to learn more about it. He actually believed that by killing thousands of innocent Americans he would manage to get more converts to his human blood sacrifice cult.

That is why I keep on telling you that the only good radical islamic is a dead one. You seem to think otherwise. That is the reason why you are a danger to the world.

No. Militant Islamic extremists and terrorists are a real threat. My argument is that the majority of the world's Muslims live in peace.

Most Catholics go to church on Sunday and go through the procedures of their religion without killing people.

Most Protestants do the same, but about fifty percent of those people who profess to be Protestants go to church less than three times a year. A number of the Protestant denominations have voted to not accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God.

Most Hindu's go through their religious observances without killing their neighbors, but Hindu violence in India against other religions has been noted. Far less than one percent of Hindu's will kill for their religion.

Buddhists go through their observances and usually do not ruffle anybody's feathers.

Islamics, though are birds of a different color. About ten percent are radical. They believe in following the ritual murder cult of Muhammad the founder of Islam. For that reason, until that cult is weeded out, it will continue to kill and kill and kill and kill.

Osama was quoted after the 9/11 attack as saying that it was good for his branch of Islam because more and more Americans were going to the libraries and checking out Islam to learn more about it. He actually believed that by killing thousands of innocent Americans he would manage to get more converts to his human blood sacrifice cult.

That is why I keep on telling you that the only good radical islamic is a dead one. You seem to think otherwise. That is the reason why you are a danger to the world.

I can assure you I'm quite harmless.

That has to be the stupidest post of the history of this board.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
You are good at entertaining.

I can think of some other 'peaceful' things:

anazi2.jpg

map-europe-1025.gif

A lovely peaceful Muslim conquest, got to love how history owns Islam every day of the week. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back