Islam set to overtake christianity as most popular religion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and will overtake Christianity as the most popular before the end of this century, according to an analysis of religious surveys published Tuesday by the Pew Research Center.

Islam Set To Overtake Christianity As Most Popular Religion
------------------------------------------------------

It will be a cold day in hell before I convert to some Muslim bs.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and will overtake Christianity as the most popular before the end of this century, according to an analysis of religious surveys published Tuesday by the Pew Research Center.

I wont be around.

Popularity doesn't ensure longevity ... the oldest Western religion is have been around for 5,000 years and, despite multiple efforts to eradicate it, is still going strong.

They only win by the sword.

Fortunately, we can cull the herd with nukes.

I thought it already had.

muslim+britain.png

Catholics and Jews need to spend more time in the bedroom and less time building MC mansions.

3 reasons Christianity is in decline in the western nations. ..... :cool:

1) It is relentlessly mocked in the media, schools, and legislated almost out of existence in the public arena.

2) The government, thru the courts, has broken up traditional marriage and the family, which was the backbone of church membership.

3) Popular culture hates Christianity and encourages young people to become atheists.

Why are demographics used so old?

3 reasons Christianity is in decline in the western nations. ..... :cool:

1) It is relentlessly mocked in the media, schools, and legislated almost out of existence in the public arena.

2) The government, thru the courts, has broken up traditional marriage and the family, which was the backbone of church membership.

3) Popular culture hates Christianity and encourages young people to become atheists.

The above is true and it seems hard at work bringing about the verse below.

1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"

To “depart” means to apostatize. Apostasy is the deliberate and permanent rejection of Christianity after a previous profession of faith in it. “Doctrines of devils.”

Forum List

Back