ISIS is now threatening China.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Russia went to kick their asses, are still kicking their asses..... and now China might join in as well.

ISIS threatens China in chilling new video showing Chinese Jihadists

An official ISIS media outlet released a 30 minute video on February 27 that for the first time threatens China with attacks. Along with executions, the video included scenes that purported to show the daily life of its Chinese Muslim fighters.

In one scene, a militant addresses the camera before carrying out an execution, saying "you Chinese people who don't understand the language of the people, we the soldiers of the Caliphate will come to you to teach you the language of weapons, to spill rivers of blood as revenge against the oppressors." The man then turns to the victim, who is wearing an orange jumpsuit and is hanging upside down from the ceiling, and slits his throat while a young boy looks on from the side.

ISIS, I believe, has just fucked itself. However, it must be said...I never thought of as some asians as muslims jihadists.

Russia went to kick their asses, are still kicking their asses..... and now China might join in as well.

An official ISIS media outlet released a 30 minute video on February 27 that for the first time threatens China with attacks. Along with executions, the video included scenes that purported to show the daily life of its Chinese Muslim fighters.

In one scene, a militant addresses the camera before carrying out an execution, saying "you Chinese people who don't understand the language of the people, we the soldiers of the Caliphate will come to you to teach you the language of weapons, to spill rivers of blood as revenge against the oppressors." The man then turns to the victim, who is wearing an orange jumpsuit and is hanging upside down from the ceiling, and slits his throat while a young boy looks on from the side.

ISIS, I believe, has just fucked itself. However, it must be said...I never thought of as some asians as muslims jihadists.

China probably doesn't care that much. It might use this as propaganda in dealing with the Uighur Muslims though.

China probably doesn't care that much. It might use this as propaganda in dealing with the Uighur Muslims though.
I think they'd care if they had a 9/11 type attack, then it would be a matter of how it looks to the rest of the world if they let it slide. China won't want to look weak or an easy target. You poke a sleeping bear and you just may get the mauled.

The world-- even murderous COMMUNISTS -- must come together on killing each and every person who participates in this sick cult.

I think they'd care if they had a 9/11 type attack, then it would be a matter of how it looks to the rest of the world if they let it slide. China won't want to look weak or an easy target. You poke a sleeping bear and you just may get the mauled.

Perhaps, but then again Chinese security is a lot stricter than the US was in 2001. They do have attacks from Muslims, and they've put the Uighurs down hard. China right now is more interested in making money.

Xinjiang, Gansu, and Ningxia are hot beds for ISIS indoctrination

Weak? BONOBO is no longer the president pal.
Watch what happens to the next Iranian navy's rubber boat which runs towards a US Navy war ship.
Good target practise for the 'Phalanx'.

ISIS was going to threaten North Korea too, but then realized NK is the only country with a lower standard of living then theirs.

ISIS was going to threaten North Korea too, but then realized NK is the only country with a lower standard of living then theirs.
I'd love to see them attack North Korea, that would be epic in just watching a group of assholes and Kim Jong -un go at it. With any luck North Korea would annihilate ISIS and ISIS would assassinate Kim Jong-un and his top ministers freeing the people of North Korea from their insanity; win-win. Of course even ISIS in their psychopathic frenzy can recognize that Jong-un is a bigger boat of crazy than they are.

Forum List

Back