Islam is shit

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Much talk these days, feel-good-today on the back of the next generations.

Shiny-fancy illusions.
Remember, "There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofscoXnpDw[/ame]

Debt is no abstract figure, it is accessing services|products which could not have been taken by actual capability that is generated in the country.

All countries take debt, but my question was, why the Christian world has accumulated such size of debt.
In this perspective, Christian world stands out in comparison to other cultures of this world.

With debt you can buy or finance many things
- military
- shiny cities
- research
- health system
- education

Probably 80 per-cent of Americans on usmb.com who talk about Islam have an underlying tone of some kind of superiority and underly how backwards Islam is supposed to be.
So, my question was directed to those people, but off course everyone can answer.

And, this is not only limited to Islam.
You could also take other cultures like China for example.

We see, that Christian world has taken services or has built things which are an enourmous burden on the following generations, and some of them already becoming bankrupt from the debt burden. Whilst other cultures like Islam or China are more responsible in this regard. Although they also take debt, we can generally say, that they are keeping house corresponding to their economical capabilities and that they have no illusionary grandeur attitudes for which following generations have to pay for.

Last edited:
Egyptian officials say they have not ruled out the possibility that a fatal shark attack in Sinai on Sunday could have been a plot by the Mossad.

“What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark [in the sea] to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm,” South Sinai Gov.

Egypt: Sinai shark attacks could be Israeli plot

Can anyone of you explain, why the Christian world has accumulated highest debt?

Can you explain why the Islamic world is so backward and poor and entrenched in the Middle Ages, last in every category from education to literacy to healthcare to productivity to industrial development?

Can you explain why the Islamic world has not invented anything significant in 1,000 years nor is one Islamic country manufacturing any product with global demand?

Can you explain why the only thing the Islamic world is known for is terrorism?

Can you explain why out of 1.5 BILLION Muslims, only 2 Muslims have won Nobel Prizes, while 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes with merely 13 million Jews in the world?

Last edited:
I think Kalam is right

Our practice of using credit and pushing off payments is the keypoint to Western debt.

Much talk these days, feel-good-today on the back of the next generations.

Not much feel-good in the Muslim world. Mostly, rage over having descended into the most backward, unsuccessful culture in the world known only for terrorism and despair.

Can anyone of you explain, why the Christian world has accumulated highest debt?
Debt in relative and nominal terms...

You also can see statistics in Wiki linked at bottom,
but The Economist flash-graphics are better

World debt comparison: The global debt clock | The Economist

List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of sovereign states by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don`t get this.

oil wealth?

just sayin'

although you would think with all the oil money and u.s. subsidies, the saudis wouldn't have any debt.

Last edited:
The actual topic does not seem all that related to the thread title.

While I tend to agree that Islam is shit, the use of that phrase as a thread title for this particular thread seems odd.

Did some wise guy edit ekrem's thread title? :lol:

If not, was ekrem trying to be sardonic?

Debt-free growth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_GDP_growth_(nominal)

The last column in that table on Wiki-Link shows GDP growth subtracted from public debt growth.

A lot of Muslim countries have a sustainable growth path.

Alot? I mean I know the Persian Gulf States like Kuwait and Saudi do pretty well from oil wealth and I hear Turkey has a good economy but alot of Muslim countries are dirt poor. I will make a list for you.

Pakistan
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Yemen
Somalia
Algeria
Eritrea
Kazakhstan
Turmenistan
Tunisia
Egypt
Uzbekistan
Bosnia

How do any of these countries have a good economy and are progressive? not every Islamic country is like Turkey or Singapore.

Usury.
Usury was invented and later institutionalized by the Europen banker Jews to take advantage of the gullible Christians. :evil:

Muzzies institutionalized terrorism, poverty and backwardness, loser Muzzie. :eek:

Muzzies stole everything from Judaism to fabricate their fake cult, except, how to be successful. :lol:

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ishmaels-House-History-Muslim-Lands/dp/0300167156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291829683&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: In Ishmael's House: A History of Jews in Muslim Lands (9780300167153): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Debt-free growth

The last column in that table on Wiki-Link shows GDP growth subtracted from public debt growth.

Combined GDP of nearly 30 Arab Muslim countries is LESS THAN that of Spain.

Combined exports, minus oil, of those 30 Arab Muslim countries, with a total population of 350 million, is LESS THAN that of Finland, with a population of 5 million.

When will allah finally make Muslims successful?

Debt-free growth

Combined GDP of nearly 30 Arab Muslim countries is LESS THAN that of Spain.

Combined exports, minus oil, of those 30 Arab Muslim countries, with a total population of 350 million, is LESS THAN that of Finland, with a population of 5 million.

When will allah finally make Muslims successful?

Muslim countries are the most successful, tolerant countries in the world. Countries like Pakistan, Iran and Yemen are vibrant open tolerant beaming societies that will show the rest of the world what their missing and put them in the right direction.

Usury.
Usury was invented and later institutionalized by the Europen banker Jews to take advantage of the gullible Christians. :evil:

Oh my God! you're an idiot.

If you were half the Moslem you claim to be you'd know that Mohammadism outlawed usuary in the late 7th century.

One can only assume that no European Jew Bankers were hurt in the process since they were rather scarce in Arabia at that time.

Oh my God! you're an idiot.

If you were half the Moslem you claim to be you'd know that Mohammadism outlawed usuary in the late 7th century.

One can only assume that no European Jew Bankers were hurt in the process since they were rather scarce in Arabia at that time.

Considering Muhammad ripped off Judaism, its scripture, its Prophets and its Patriarchs (Abraham was a Muslim, even though he lived 2500 years before Muhammad was born LOL), Muzzies ought to show more respect to the religion that gave them the fake cult of Islam.

And, just try to overlook the facts that Jews whipped Muzzie ass in every war and have surpassed the Muzzie in every area of life.

Forum List

Back