Islam is a religion of peace, and we have 14 dead people who'll swear to that

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
The San Bernardino murderers caught some flack at work from a Jewish man who apparently told the male-murderer how Islam is a violent religion. Defending his faith the Muslim murdered the Jewish man and 13 others thereby proving how the Jew was wrong about Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace. As 14 dead men and women would swear at trial.

What in the hell went through Farook's head after that argument? "...I'll show that Jew we are a religion of peace! Just wait until I get my guns and bombs!"

Youve gone rightwing Delta. Fullblown nazi.
Delta breaks with the Left on an issue and is now a "fullblown nazi".

Wow. A little strong there, huh?

Yet another beautiful example of why partisan ideologues have zero credibility, none.
I have asked for an explanation but got none from him. I's so much easier to call out names than to prove their validity.

Yet another beautiful example of why partisan ideologues have zero credibility, none.
I have asked for an explanation but got none from him. I's so much easier to call out names than to prove their validity.
A lot of people here really are programmed. Fascinating to watch.

Maybe the acts of radical Islam will expose the stupidity that is liberalism.

Would be most ironic.

Seems to me 9/11 should have done it.

One problem is that Islam's holy books--the Koran and the Hadith--do in fact teach Muslims to wage holy war on non-Muslims. Whereas Jesus's central message was--and still is--peace and love, Mohammed's central message was something very different, especially after his movement was no longer required to compromise to survive.

Try this some time: Watch some of the debates that have been held between moderate Muslims and radical Muslims (many are available online). You will notice fairly quickly that the radicals have the Koran and the Hadith on their side the vast majority of the time, and that the moderates frequently have to resort to saying "but that verse/chapter no longer applies to our day."

Last edited:

Would be most ironic.

Right after 9/11 we seldom heard "liberal" or "conservative", "black." "white" or "hispanic." We were one. We were united against a common enemy. Muslim terrorism just might create that same unity here soon.

Right now we have an leader that will not call it Muslim or Arabic terrorism. He won't let us identify the enemy because he want the enemy to be us. How incredibly sad we have allowed him to do this.

Would be most ironic.

Right after 9/11 we seldom heard "liberal" or "conservative", "black." "white" or "hispanic." We were one. We were united against a common enemy. Muslim terrorism just might create that same unity here soon.

Right now we have an leader that will not call it Muslim or Arabic terrorism. He won't let us identify the enemy because he want the enemy to be us. How incredibly sad we have allowed him to do this.
Americans did not allow Big Ears to do this. He did it on his own. It is clear to some of us that he is an Islamic sympathizer. His words and deeds reflect this. If more attacks occur and BO sticks to his absurd position, he will further expose himself and the American people will turn against him.

He does not appear willing to protect the American people from Islamic terrorism, when he demands we accept more of them into our communities, refuses to name the problem, tries to pervert the problem with anti-gun propaganda, plays pattie cake with ISIS, refuses to control our borders, etc.

Im a woman, anyway.

I'm just saying hes newly islamophobic.

Would be most ironic.

Won't let you? When has anyone ever stopped you from spouting any disgusting hateful thing that popped into your head?

Would be most ironic.

Americans did not allow Big Ears to do this. He did it on his own. It is clear to some of us that he is an Islamic sympathizer. His words and deeds reflect this. If more attacks occur and BO sticks to his absurd position, he will further expose himself and the American people will turn against him.

He does not appear willing to protect the American people from Islamic terrorism, when he demands we accept more of them into our communities, refuses to name the problem, tries to pervert the problem with anti-gun propaganda, plays pattie cake with ISIS, refuses to control our borders, etc.

The American people haven't turned against him yet. A bunch of teabaggers have, but they were already against him before he was sworn in.

The San Bernardino murderers caught some flack at work from a Jewish man who apparently told the male-murderer how Islam is a violent religion. Defending his faith the Muslim murdered the Jewish man and 13 others thereby proving how the Jew was wrong about Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace. As 14 dead men and women would swear at trial.

How many Muslims didn't kill someone on that day?

It was only last week the nuts around here were complaining because the US spared the lives of the civilian drivers of the oil trucks in Iraq,
who were probably all Muslims.

We're a Christian nation, so I'm told.

It was only last week the nuts around here were complaining because the US spared the lives of the civilian drivers of the oil trucks in Iraq,

I imagine those drivers are all Muslims, too, since they took a job working for ISIS!!!!

But leave it to a Lib to argue for protecting terrorists and their supporters!!!

That disaster in the White House has trained his little stooges well, hasn't he???

I imagine those drivers are all Muslims, too, since they took a job working for ISIS!!!!

But leave it to a Lib to argue for protecting terrorists and their supporters!!!

That disaster in the White House has trained his little stooges well, hasn't he???

How do you know what they did?

Forum List

Back