Islam =? Communism??(sometime). That is the question.

newone said:
Really
Do you think really, that Mr the President call each morning Italy, and ask clergymen what he should do?? Hmmf ? Even Mr Michael Moore, probably do not beleive that.

No. Which is why I didn't write that. Why don't you go back and read what I wrote again.

And the President isn't Catholic.

The greatest difference between the Western World and the Islamic World is the separation of Church (mosque) and state.

It's one thing for me to say that your lifestyle or religion is bad; however, it's another to create legislation in order to force my religous views down your throat.

After more than 2,000 years; the historical significance of Jesus' "cast the first stone" declaration has yet to sink in.

In that declaration, Jesus made his position absolutely clear; because all people shall sin, the governing body should place more emphasis on the health and welfare of its citizens and leave it to GOD to pass judgement on that individual's own behaviour. In layman's terms, the government should leave it up to the individual to "go and sin no more" and to not demand it through declaration or legislation.

Until the Islamic world understands the need of separation of Mosque and State, they will continue to do what is defined in the Western world as "Human Rights Violations".

Islam is NOT a bad religion; afterall, Islam is the world's largest religion. All Islam needs to do is to pick up it's pace and get with the times.

*Note: Stop by at NPR.com. National Public Radio has a report about the growing demand for women's rights coming from muslim MEN.

* For what it's worth, the primary reason has to do with the men being fed up with having to leave work in order to do things they feel the women can do by themselves. A classic case of "beware of what you ask for..."
:afro:

I am happy to know that there is friendly relations between different believers in your country. I wish all the best for peacefull believers of Islam who do not follow the hatred against other. We have also some stupids christians, who do not love people of others beliefs. I am not a fundamentalist or extremist. But the situation in your country is not the same in the other Muslims countries, you know this. I wish to you all the best, with your friends and neighbors, muslims or christians.
Best regards
actually dear friend
it isn't a matter of people
it is a matter of religion
some people dont handle their religion right other do
in Islam as a religion we believe in all prophets and in all books
Quran : 003. Aal-'Imrân 48. And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

{002. Al-Baqarah

136. Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Mûsa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)."

005. Al-Mâ'idah
59. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do you criticize us for no other reason than that we believe in Allâh, and in (the revelation) which has been sent down to us and in that which has been sent down before (us), and that most of you are Fâsiqûn [rebellious and disobedient (to Allâh)]?"

Quran : 004. An-Nisâ'
150. Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allâh and His Messengers (by believing in Allâh and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, "We believe in some but reject others," and wish to adopt a way in between.

Quran : 005. Al-Mâ'idah
82. Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikûn (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.

this what the qur'an says
and if we believed in all prphets we will know that Muhammed is the last prophet

Arabian said:
.1st I think u know little about the Islam because I live in Egypt and its Arabian Muslim country and we have a holiday In Easter Muslim and Christian, and there are some Muslims celebrate its to, but because its more important for Christians they celebrate it with special tradition in this day

and Muslim have too holidays, like al-Eid al-Adha and Eid-Al-FETR , and we also celebrate in Ramadan (it’s a month we fast in it and ead al-fetr come after its end) and sometimes Christian people invite us on al-eftar (we fast until the sunset then eat "eftar" after that and there are lots of prayer done in this month ).
So there is always a place for every religion in any Muslims countries

Why is it people have always seen Islam as being an intrinsically anti-other-religions faith? For example, the period of the Muslim rule of Spain was a period of great religious open-ness. Jewish Talmudic scholars enjoyed great freedom to worship and philosophise as they wished in the region, without fear of oppression; the Koran emphasises the need to recognise both Jews, Christians and 'Sabaeans' (a Gnostic sect, now extinct, I think) as brothers. Then came the crusades, a wave of massive religious intolerance begun by Christianity. Spain came under Christian rule. The Jews, of course, were all oppressed, ostracised, and many were killed.

I grew up in Bahrain, in the Middle East (I am, however, not a Muslim, nor a Jew, nor even a Christian) and holidays were always granted for Christmas; Easter was likewise recognised as a religious festival. I don't think it can be realistically claimed that Islam is naturally inclined against other religions. Indeed, history seems to imply that the reverse is true...

Forum List

Back