ISIS Terrorist Iraqi Cop Killer 'REFUGEE' Found In The Us

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The ISIS bomber / cop-killing terrorist entered the country as a self-proclaimed 'REFUGEE'....

Remember how so many Americans were concerned about Obama allowing so many 'refugees' to come into the US from America-hating terrorist infested countries without knowing anything about them?

Barry responded by MOCKING American's LEGITIMATE concerns by declaring these Americans were only afraid of 'widows and Orphans'.

'Interestingly' enough, several days later a terrorist Obama allowed into the country murdered 7 Americans in California.

Proving that open-borders terrorist-supporting Barry's plan to open wide the doors of this country to unknown people we know nothing about from America-hating terrorist-infested countries is STILL a bad idea, meet 'REFUGEE' Omar Ameen.

OMAR IS A HARD-CORE ISIS BOMBER, TERRORIST, AND MURDER WHO CAME TO THE U.S. AS A 'REFUGEE' in 2014 UNDER PROVEN TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER BARAK OBAMA!

Suspected ISIS member accused of killing Iraqi police officer is captured in Sacramento, officials say

The ISIS bomber / cop-killing terrorist entered the country as a self-proclaimed 'REFUGEE'....

Remember how so many Americans were concerned about Obama allowing so many 'refugees' to come into the US from America-hating terrorist infested countries without knowing anything about them?

Barry responded by MOCKING American's LEGITIMATE concerns by declaring these Americans were only afraid of 'widows and Orphans'.

'Interestingly' enough, several days later a terrorist Obama allowed into the country murdered 7 Americans in California.

Proving that open-borders terrorist-supporting Barry's plan to open wide the doors of this country to unknown people we know nothing about from America-hating terrorist-infested countries is STILL a bad idea, meet 'REFUGEE' Omar Ameen.

OMAR IS A HARD-CORE ISIS BOMBER, TERRORIST, AND MURDER WHO CAME TO THE U.S. AS A 'REFUGEE' in 2014 UNDER PROVEN TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER BARAK OBAMA!

Suspected ISIS member accused of killing Iraqi police officer is captured in Sacramento, officials say

Sacramento . . . . Oh oh! Sanctuary City Democrats will probably try to protect him and sneak him out their underground secret tunnel into Jerry Brown's house while his attorneys work up a legal dodge to give him asylum.

He could be a valuable ASSET to the DNC and they might want to run him for office in the House as 'Man of the People!'

Last edited:
That's only one. Imagine how many more there are here.

Which one is this terrorist, Barry, a 'widow' or an 'orphan'?

What a terrorist-sympathizing POS!

Not only was he the worst President this country ever had, he was also a traitor, having helped North Korea, Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, The Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, the Taliban, Hamas, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, MS13, etc...

A man accused of killing an Iraqi police officer under orders from the Islamic State was arrested in Sacramento, California this week; setting the stage for his deportation to stand trial in Baghdad in the coming months.

CALIFORNIA CHAOS: ‘ISIS FIGHTER’ Arrested in Sacramento, Set for DEPORTATION to IRAQ | Sean Hannity
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh, but wait treny left says they're so kind and loving. Why the are even willing to kill the future of ther own kids in order to prove their white love to a bunch of killers who don't give one rats ass about you idiots and they will fake their way right into your lives moron you deserve whatever you get from your own stupidity.

Glad he's headed back to Iraq for trial.

How the hell did that asshole get into the US??

Walked right on in. We are a loving country we leave our borders open so anybody wanting to settle right on in without knowing they exist just needs to come to the US. Simple as that.

Oh boy, what a mess. Why was this cretin allowed to enter my country? But hey, the Open Borders crowd keeps telling us nothing's wrong with our Immigration System. Everything' just great. Incidents like this really strengthen my support for Trump's Immigration efforts. I wish him all the best.

Suspected Terrorist Living In Sacramento To Be Tried In Iraq For Killing Former Police Officer

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man was arrested in Sacramento on suspicion of a 2014 murder of a former police officer in Iraq believed to be carried out by the Islamic State.

Omar Abdulsattar Ameen is expected to be extradited to Iraq.

The government of Iraq has charged Ameen with premeditated murder that happened during an ISIS takeover of the Rawah District of the Al-Anbar Province. ISIS took control of the area on June 21, 2014, and the next day investigators say Ameen was part of a four-vehicle ISIS convoy that opened fire on a home of a former Iraqi police officer on June 22.

The Iraqi government alleges Ameen fired his weapon at the victim, Ihsan Abdulhafiz Jasim, who was on the ground, killing him with a gunshot wound to the chest.

The Department of Justice says Ameen fled Iraq to Turkey and later settled in Sacramento as a purported refugee while concealing his ties to terrorist groups...

Suspected Terrorist Living In Sacramento To Be Tried In Iraq For Killing Former Police Officer
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Nice 'Vetting-Process.' He didn't 'disclose' he was an ISIS Terrorist, so they just let him in. WTF?!

Oh boy, what a mess. Why was this cretin allowed to enter my country? But hey, the Open Borders crowd keeps telling us nothing's wrong with our Immigration System. Everything' just great. Incidents like this really strengthen my support for Trump's Immigration efforts. I wish him all the best.

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man was arrested in Sacramento on suspicion of a 2014 murder of a former police officer in Iraq believed to be carried out by the Islamic State.

The government of Iraq has charged Ameen with premeditated murder that happened during an ISIS takeover of the Rawah District of the Al-Anbar Province. ISIS took control of the area on June 21, 2014, and the next day investigators say Ameen was part of a four-vehicle ISIS convoy that opened fire on a home of a former Iraqi police officer on June 22.

The Iraqi government alleges Ameen fired his weapon at the victim, Ihsan Abdulhafiz Jasim, who was on the ground, killing him with a gunshot wound to the chest.

The Department of Justice says Ameen fled Iraq to Turkey and later settled in Sacramento as a purported refugee while concealing his ties to terrorist groups...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I think obummer gave him a ride on AF One so he wouldn't have to go through all of those customs and Border Patrol checks. That, or he just waltzed across that huge open border to the south.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I think obummer gave him a ride on AF One so he wouldn't have to go through all of those customs and Border Patrol checks. That, or he just waltzed across that huge open border to the south.

Well in fairness, he didn't tell them he was an ISIS Terrorist. So they erred on the side of caution, and just let him in. :eek-52:

I would say if they killed people, maybe the left would deal with the issue. But I know the left doesn't care how many people die because of they're stupid policies. I just never see lefties get upset at the people that commit the crime.

Hey he didn't tell em he was an ISIS Terrorist, so what did you expect them to do?... Err on the side of caution and not allow him in? :eek-52:

Our System isn't serving Citizens' best interests anymore. It's a catastrophe.

Forum List

Back