ISIS Systematicall Beheading Children

I would like to ask American conservative Christian's who want something done to help the Christians in Iraq to encourage their son's to go over there to join the fight in order to defend Iraqi Christians from ISIS.

It's about oil---not religion. How about everyone who uses it go over there and fight for it.

The left is more upset about companies not paying for all possible forms of birth control than the senseless murder of innocents, but this cannot be ignored any longer.

We knew that ISIS was telling people to convert, leave or die. They were stealing their money and possessions. Now they are killing Christians as they find them. It's either escape or die. Why haven't we tried to help them? We've given billions to hostile Muslim countries, but their Christian victims are ignored. ISIS is especially brutal to the women and children.

The media is either afraid to cover it or under strict orders not to say anything. Some promised to convert and praised Allah, only to be killed anyway. Many are managing to escape, but too many are caught and ISIS is apparently ordering that all non-Muslims be killed.

This is another Holocaust.

A quick scan of Youtube shows the truth of what Arabo is saying - there are gruesome videos of heads on spikes, and many of live beheadings (one poor Christian is forced to say the Shahada 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet' and then beheaded anyway.)

Warning: don't google these things unless you have a strong stomach.
"They are absolutely killing every Christian they see," Arabo said of ISIS. "This is absolutely a genocide in every sense of the word. They want everyone to convert, and they want sharia law to be the law of the land."

Leader: ISIS is ?Systematically Beheading Children' in 'Christian Genocide' | CNS News

hey well the real problem in the world is all those RW Cristians running around dont you know that? ISIS = RW Christian

Where on Earth are Christians killing anyone much less chopping children's heads off??
LINK PLEASE

The mentality of the IS, God is on our side, there is only one true faith, and we alone know the truth for all Children of God, is as dangerous is it comes , but you never want to believe it. This is an example of that kind of "faith" at work, and it's why sane people call not just the actions, but the mentality that produces and supports such actions, evil...

Not just faith, also oil.
For Muslims, the IS, has always BEEN about faith, IS about faith, and will always BE about faith.
For the west, it used to be about faith,now IS about oil, and will always BE about oil.

Nontheless, IT IS a Holy War...............so, get over it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to ask American conservative Christian's who want something done to help the Christians in Iraq to encourage their son's to go over there to join the fight in order to defend Iraqi Christians from ISIS.

It's about oil---not religion. How about everyone who uses it go over there and fight for it.

Tell them they can keep their damn oil.

In the Ukraine too ?

The sucker game is picking up. I'm starting to see lots of pitiful pictures of Iraqi babies and children on TV to pull on American heartstrings.

Sad, but tough shit.

And the hundred of Yazidi women held captive for USE by the ISIS army? No dice Lahota, this is real.

The sucker game is picking up. I'm starting to see lots of pitiful pictures of Iraqi babies and children on TV to pull on American heartstrings.

Sad, but tough shit.

And the hundred of Yazidi women held captive for USE by the ISIS army? No dice Lahota, this is real.

were making kids in Central america our problem ... we say they are escaping violence,...hmmm

In the Ukraine too ?

Of course. We have oil. We can get oil from a variety of other sources, as well. If someone wants their oil bad enough, let THEM send their sons to duke it out.

And if that's not good enough, let all the owners of big SUVs go fight for oil if they need to fill up their damn Escalades so bad. Hell, I actually LIKE riding a bike, and I don't really have a problem with public transportation as far as that goes if that's what it comes down to although I haven't been on a bus in years. But I could do that again, no problem.

This seems to be much worse violence than they are experienceing in central America. Someday it will be our problem here too

The mentality of the IS, God is on our side, there is only one true faith, and we alone know the truth for all Children of God, is as dangerous is it comes , but you never want to believe it. This is an example of that kind of "faith" at work, and it's why sane people call not just the actions, but the mentality that produces and supports such actions, evil...

For Muslims, the IS, has always BEEN about faith, IS about faith, and will always BE about faith.
For the west, it used to be about faith,now IS about oil, and will always BE about oil.

Send Gordon Robertson and a bunch of his 700 Club faithful over there.

.........along with the CEOs of Exxon-Mobil.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzwPzsRdfUQ

.........along with the CEOs of Exxon-Mobil.........

And the rest of the military industrial complex and several bankers across the globe.

What's wrong with America's conservative Christians is what I wonder. I mean, I hear them talk about the threat from Islam, and God knows (no pun intended) that I hear them talk about the End Times and ushering in the final battle, yada, yada, yada. But why aren't these groups organizing to send a bunch of their young men over there to represent Christian faithfulness in the face of Islamic fervor?

Come on, James Dobson, Gordon Roberts et. al. You've got your TV shows and your radio shows. Raise money for weapons instead of your high living. Get a bunch of your young converts fired up for the Lord and the war.

Onward Christian soldiers!!!

What's wrong with America's conservative Christians is what I wonder. I mean, I hear them talk about the threat from Islam, and God knows (no pun intended) that I hear them talk about the End Times and ushering in the final battle, yada, yada, yada. But why aren't these groups organizing to send a bunch of their young men over there to represent Christian faithfulness in the face of Islamic fervor?

Come on, James Dobson, Gordon Roberts et. al. You've got your TV shows and your radio shows. Raise money for weapons instead of your high living. Get a bunch of your young converts fired up for the Lord and the war.

Now what good is that going to do? So theyre cutting off kids heads and putting them on sticks. You think these fuckers are going to be satisfied with taking Iraq? A year ago Obama called ISIS " junior varsity" when he was warned about them. Guess he dropped the ball on that one. Theyll be moving into Jordan next. If what they are doing is true, we should do something. they need to be completely anihilated

Now what good is that going to do? So theyre cutting off kids heads and putting them on sticks. You think these fuckers are going to be satisfied with taking Iraq? A year ago Obama called ISIS " junior varsity" when he was warned about them. Guess he dropped the ball on that one. Theyll be moving into Jordan next. If what they are doing is true, we should do something. they need to be completely anihilated

Who do you want to "annihilate" next?

Why don't we focus on the 'here and now'........like heads jammed on sticks?

so its not worth considering for you? You would have been one of the silent ones in 1938 for sure. Were just talking here, but yes, If these guys are really cutting off little kids heads, killing the parents, that is considered an attrocity against what it is to be human. Before you bring up george Bush... forget about it. Obama had a chance to stop them early.

I dont WANT to anihilate anybody. but there are some people who need it. It doesnt have to be ALL the US's problem, but Id say something needs to be done if people are being slaughtered like cattle.

You ask who? are you serious? the thread is about ISIS/ ALQuida is that not right? How would you feel if someone came for your children and put their heads on sticks? Youd be damn upset that no one thought it was their problem.

Sad, but tough shit.

Considering that Hamas was the aggressor, all the victims deserve sympathy. I also feel bad for the people of Gaza that were used as human shields and deliberately put in danger by Hamas.

Forum List

Back