ISIS Says the Quran Allows Enslaving Women. Will Clerical Leaders Respond?

furvci.jpg

Seems like the christian French were really into the beheading thing. ..... :cool:

So are the Mexican mafia...imagine that.

Yeah, how about that. You have a head country, Coyote, regarding the number of those beheaded in Mexico and those beheaded by Muslims in the Middle East? One thing for sure when those who behead in Mexico do this, they don't have a crowd watching this like they do in places like Saudi Arabia. Imagine children in a square watching someone being beheaded. And let's not forget about those Muslim children being taught to behead people.

A head country?

At any rate, nice to see Sally making excuses for beheadings in Mexico like it doesn't count or something.

27 deaths including 14 decapitated rock Acapulco
Daniel Elizondo Arrested Alleged Perpetrator Of Mass Beheadings In Mexico Detained
Mexico Drug Cartel Hitman Beheaded and Dismembered 800 Victims

Warning - Graphic Imagery
Los Zetas Beheadings The Awful Reality of What Awaits European America When the Mexican Invasion is Complete The New Observer

There are more - for example videos that are too gruesome to post of a young girl who was brutally beheaded by having her head twisted off by El Cartel Del Golfo and others.

Isn't it strange that Coyote Abudullah is very concerned about what is happening in Mexico when she appears to be not the least bit concerned about the beheadings her beloved Muslims have done in the Middle East. Has anyone seen Coyote ever mention the beheadings that Muslims have done in the Middle East while posting on this forum? I certainly haven't seen any. Everyone here in the U.S. is aghast at both what is being done by the Mexican cartels and the Muslims when it comes to beheadings. However, there are posters who would rather skip over the beheadings the Muslims are doing. My goodness, young children can be taught how to behead people in the Middle East, what else will be coming up next?

Sally, seriously. You are such a dip. While "everyone in the US" might be "aghast" that clearly does not include you who were clueless (or uncaring) about what was going on right in your backyard. I guess because it did not include Muslims.

Frankly. I think wholesale murder of innocents sucks. And Sally - I hate to shock you, but it doesn't matter what religion or ethnicity the victims OR the perps are.

I'm sorry you feel that must make a difference.

I'm sorry that you don't have any Mexican friends like I do to discuss what is happening in Mexico so I don't have to run to a Middle East forum nor a Latin American forum to talk about it. Meanwhile, on this Middle East forum, unless any of the readers were in a coma, they have not seen you discussing what has been happening to innocent people in the Middle East -- no matter what their religion might be -- and this has been going on for a long, long time while your fingers were very quiet on your keyboard.

As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.
Seems like the christian French were really into the beheading thing. ..... :cool:

Yeah, how about that. You have a head country, Coyote, regarding the number of those beheaded in Mexico and those beheaded by Muslims in the Middle East? One thing for sure when those who behead in Mexico do this, they don't have a crowd watching this like they do in places like Saudi Arabia. Imagine children in a square watching someone being beheaded. And let's not forget about those Muslim children being taught to behead people.

A head country?

At any rate, nice to see Sally making excuses for beheadings in Mexico like it doesn't count or something.

Daniel Elizondo Arrested Alleged Perpetrator Of Mass Beheadings In Mexico Detained

Los Zetas Beheadings The Awful Reality of What Awaits European America When the Mexican Invasion is Complete The New Observer

There are more - for example videos that are too gruesome to post of a young girl who was brutally beheaded by having her head twisted off by El Cartel Del Golfo and others.

At times I am on the phone while typing a post and don't catch mistakes as I don't go back and read what I have typed. I am sure you realized I meant head "count" which I know such a brilliant person as you can give us. If you scroll back in this particular thread, you will see the word you typed "immulate" should have been emulate. I have seen many other mistakes of yours, but since whatever we post will not be preserved for posterity, I just overlook them. Now getting back to the topic of rape since those enslaved were raped, we all will acknowledge that rape goes on around the world. However, it appears that the Muslim men would win the Gold Medal if there was a contest for this.

Which Country has the Highest Rape Rate in the World

Rigid Muslim socieites have the highest rape scales in the world 8211 Study The Muslim Issue

A head country?

Isn't it strange that Coyote Abudullah is very concerned about what is happening in Mexico when she appears to be not the least bit concerned about the beheadings her beloved Muslims have done in the Middle East. Has anyone seen Coyote ever mention the beheadings that Muslims have done in the Middle East while posting on this forum? I certainly haven't seen any. Everyone here in the U.S. is aghast at both what is being done by the Mexican cartels and the Muslims when it comes to beheadings. However, there are posters who would rather skip over the beheadings the Muslims are doing. My goodness, young children can be taught how to behead people in the Middle East, what else will be coming up next?

Sally, seriously. You are such a dip. While "everyone in the US" might be "aghast" that clearly does not include you who were clueless (or uncaring) about what was going on right in your backyard. I guess because it did not include Muslims.

Frankly. I think wholesale murder of innocents sucks. And Sally - I hate to shock you, but it doesn't matter what religion or ethnicity the victims OR the perps are.

I'm sorry that you don't have any Mexican friends like I do to discuss what is happening in Mexico so I don't have to run to a Middle East forum nor a Latin American forum to talk about it. Meanwhile, on this Middle East forum, unless any of the readers were in a coma, they have not seen you discussing what has been happening to innocent people in the Middle East -- no matter what their religion might be -- and this has been going on for a long, long time while your fingers were very quiet on your keyboard.

I have no idea what you are jabbering on about Sally.

As far as people being beheaded, that seems to be a Muslim thing, and I don't see any Muslims on this forum claiming that it isn't.

A head country?

At times I am on the phone while typing a post and don't catch mistakes as I don't go back and read what I have typed. I am sure you realized I meant head "count" which I know such a brilliant person as you can give us. If you scroll back in this particular thread, you will see the word you typed "immulate" should have been emulate. I have seen many other mistakes of yours, but since whatever we post will not be preserved for posterity, I just overlook them. Now getting back to the topic of rape since those enslaved were raped, we all will acknowledge that rape goes on around the world. However, it appears that the Muslim men would win the Gold Medal if there was a contest for this.

Rigid Muslim socieites have the highest rape scales in the world 8211 Study The Muslim Issue

Sally, when you choose a source that proclaims on it's front page "Defend our Freedom! ACT NOW! - Stop Islamization of the world" - I can not take it seriously.

Perhaps you can find a more reputable source?

For example: Top 5 Countries with the Highest Rates of Rape

However - here's the kicker. Different countries define rape crimes differently and rape isn't always reported, so the statistics from one country to another may not be comparable.

Here's another one, a UN study: What We Can Learn From The Largest International Study On Rape That s Been Conducted So Far ThinkProgress

Here is another one, it lists the top ten as: Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime List Top Tens

US
India
UK
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Sweden
Russia
Belgian
Thailand

Again though - different laws, different reporting methods, different levels of reporting.
Now the question is...is Sally really concerned about the issue of rape?

A head country?

One thing we know that you haven't jabbered about on this forum all along is what the Muslims have done to innocent people. All you seem to be doing is constantly making excuses as if some Imam is going to pat you on the head and say, "Good girl."

A head country?

Sally, when you choose a source that proclaims on it's front page "Defend our Freedom! ACT NOW! - Stop Islamization of the world" - I can not take it seriously.

However - here's the kicker. Different countries define rape crimes differently and rape isn't always reported, so the statistics from one country to another may not be comparable.

Here's another one, a UN study: What We Can Learn From The Largest International Study On Rape That s Been Conducted So Far ThinkProgress

Here is another one, it lists the top ten as: Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime List Top Tens

US
India
UK
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Sweden
Russia
Belgian
Thailand

Again though - different laws, different reporting methods, different levels of reporting.

All the readers have to do is Google Muslim men raping across Europe to see what is going on.

A head country?

One thing we know that you haven't jabbered about on this forum all along is what the Muslims have done to innocent people. All you seem to be doing is constantly making excuses as if some Imam is going to pat you on the head and say, "Good girl."

Which has what to do with your inability to recognize or acknowledge that Islam is not the sole perpetrator of atrocities or for that matter, rape.

Do you really hate Muslims so much?

A head country?

US
India
UK
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Sweden
Russia
Belgian
Thailand

All the readers have to do is Google Muslim men raping across Europe to see what is going on.

Meanwhile, I have provided you with a list of articles on rape around the world that repudiated your claim and explained how it is difficult to get accurate rape statistics across nations. Can you not even find reputable sources? Is your hate so strong?

Will many Muslim clerics respond? Maybe wanabee Jihadists can answer this.

11:20 am ET
Oct 14, 2014
ISIS Says the Quran Allows Enslaving Women. Will Clerical Leaders Respond?

• By
  • HALEH ESFANDIARI
BN-EZ693_women_G_20141014111116.jpg

A 15-year-old Yazidi girl captured by Islamic State and forcibly married to a militant in Syria speaks to the Associated Press in Maqluba, a hamlet near the Kurdish city of Dahuk, northwest of Baghdad, on Oct. 8. She escaped in early August.
Associated Press
Islamic State’s audacity and effrontery toward women knows no bounds. In an article that appeared Sunday in Dabiq, the group’s English-language online publication, Islamic State militants crossed a last possible boundary of decency by citing the Quran as authority for the barbarism they have been practicing against women. Equally disturbing, Arab leaders and the ulama, the clerical leaders of Islam, have been silent in the face of this effrontery.

OG-AB456_THINKT_A_20140521152143.jpg

In the article, ISIS brags of its right to enslave, marry, sell, and buy the girls and women who fall under its control in conquered territories. They are the “spoils of war,” the group asserts. No apology for barbarity toward women, no hiding of atrocity, is necessary; the Quran allows it.

Continue reading at:

ISIS Says the Quran Allows Enslaving Women. Will Clerical Leaders Respond - Washington Wire - WSJ

I'd imagine it does, but guess where they got the idea from? That's right...

Employees, Servants and Slaves

184. Not to delay payment of a hired man's wages (Lev. 19:13) (CCN38).
185. That the hired laborer shall be permitted to eat of the produce he is reaping (Deut. 23:25-26) (CCA65).
186. That the hired laborer shall not take more than he can eat (Deut. 23:25) (CCN187).
187. That a hired laborer shall not eat produce that is not being harvested (Deut. 23:26) (CCN186).
188. To pay wages to the hired man at the due time (Deut. 24:15) (CCA66).
189. To deal judicially with the Hebrew bondman in accordance with the laws appertaining to him (Ex. 21:2-6) (affirmative).
190. Not to compel the Hebrew servant to do the work of a slave (Lev. 25:39) (negative).
191. Not to sell a Hebrew servant as a slave (Lev. 25:42) (negative).
192. Not to treat a Hebrew servant rigorously (Lev. 25:43) (negative).
193. Not to permit a gentile to treat harshly a Hebrew bondman sold to him (Lev. 25:53) (negative).
194. Not to send away a Hebrew bondman servant empty handed, when he is freed from service (Deut. 15:13) (negative).
195. To bestow liberal gifts upon the Hebrew bondsman (at the end of his term of service), and the same should be done to a Hebrew bondwoman (Deut. 15:14) (affirmative).
196. To redeem a Hebrew maid-servant (Ex. 21:8) (affirmative).
197. Not to sell a Hebrew maid-servant to another person (Ex. 21:8) (negative).
198. To espouse a Hebrew maid-servant (Ex. 21:8-9) (affirmative).
199. To keep the Canaanite slave forever (Lev. 25:46) (affirmative).
200. Not to surrender a slave, who has fled to the land of Israel, to his owner who lives outside Palestine (Deut. 23:16) (negative).
201. Not to wrong such a slave (Deut. 23:17) (negative).

# To deal with a beautiful woman taken captive in war in the manner prescribed in the Torah (Deut. 21:10-14) (affirmative).
# Not to sell a beautiful woman, (taken captive in war) (Deut. 21:14) (negative).
# Not to degrade a beautiful woman (taken captive in war) to the condition of a bondwoman (Deut. 21:14) (negative).

...I'd imagine it does, but guess where they got the idea from?...
How many of that handful of Old Testament injunctions are still operative in the Real World?

Now...

How many of a similar and larger number of Quranic injunctions are still operative in the Real World?

Moral Equivalencies and Moral Relativism don't hold up under a closer scrutiny when one side of the comparison-coin is no longer broadly operative.

Nice try, though.

Last edited:

Considering the singleness of purpose with which she fights her war, you may not be far from the truth.

Assuming, of course, that this is a she and not a he. I find no reason to believe a single word this poster says, myself.

Forum List

Back