ISIS Posts PR Photos With John McCain...

There are three groups; Assad & followers, ISIS & "moderate" rebels. We are ALLEGEDLY funding the moderates.

There are no moderates. That's how ISIS was formed, from "moderates".
You cannot win a civil war with people who are moderates. .. :cool:

Exactly...we need to radicalize a few more muslims to ensure they are all killing one another. It is our duty to make this a fair fight...without regards to the victor. We can kill them shortly after victory is apparent.

Exactly...we need to radicalize a few more muslims to ensure they are all killing one another. It is our duty to make this a fair fight...without regards to the victor. We can kill them shortly after victory is apparent.
I look at the fight in Syria and Iraq as a training ground for freedom fighters when they attack Israel in the future. . :cool:

I look at the fight in Syria and Iraq as a training ground for freedom fighters when they attack Israel in the future. . :cool:

Fair & wise assessment. Yes, these brutal groups we're funding & arming now, will eventually turn their attention towards Israel. Just more awful Blow Back.

Not surprising. Those were the rebels that obama was sending aid to so they could fight Assad. obama is STILL sending them aid and just sent another 500 million dollars to those "rebels".

Obama wants $500 million to train Syrian rebels. Now what? - The Washington Post

Is obama the enemy or not? Is he funding the enemy? Is it wrong for McCain to be in the president's camp? After all, democrats say that obama is the president and we must support him.

There are three groups; Assad & followers, ISIS & "moderate" rebels. We are ALLEGEDLY funding the moderates.

That is why I wrote "allegedly", do we know? Do we support Assad? Or forget about Iraq, and allow ISIS to coninue on?

Forum List

Back