Easy Fix for Birth Control Coverage Gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
SCOTUS Offers Obama A Way To Fix Birth Control Coverage Gap

In his 5-4 majority opinion in Hobby Lobby v. Burwell on Monday, Justice Samuel Alito suggested that as one way to provide birth control coverage without running afoul of the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which imposes strict scrutiny standards for laws that burden religious practices.

"The Government could, e.g., assume the cost of providing the four contraceptives to women unable to obtain coverage due to their employers’ religious objections. Or it could extend the accommodation that HHS has already established for religious nonprofit organizations to non-profit employers with religious objections to the contraceptive mandate," Alito wrote for the Court. "That accommodation does not impinge on the plaintiffs' religious beliefs that providing insurance coverage for the contraceptives at issue here violates their religion and it still serves HHS's stated interests."

Thanks Sam.

Hopefully the President will take your advice.

SCOTUS Offers Obama A Way To Fix Birth Control Coverage Gap

In his 5-4 majority opinion in Hobby Lobby v. Burwell on Monday, Justice Samuel Alito suggested that as one way to provide birth control coverage without running afoul of the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which imposes strict scrutiny standards for laws that burden religious practices.

"The Government could, e.g., assume the cost of providing the four contraceptives to women unable to obtain coverage due to their employers’ religious objections. Or it could extend the accommodation that HHS has already established for religious nonprofit organizations to non-profit employers with religious objections to the contraceptive mandate," Alito wrote for the Court. "That accommodation does not impinge on the plaintiffs' religious beliefs that providing insurance coverage for the contraceptives at issue here violates their religion and it still serves HHS's stated interests."

Thanks Sam.

Hopefully the President will take your advice.

He won't. He'll continue on with his deceitful rhetoric.

Good luck getting a bill funding free IUDs through Congress.

You pay for their unwanted babies. Paying for their birth control is much cheaper.

Standard extortion practice of the Democratic Party. "Pay for my kid or my birth control or I will kill the kid."

Here is an easier fix for the racist far left Obama drones:

Make people pay for their own!

Even more simple and basic.

Of course their are places to get free condoms and pills, but hey the far left would rather make an issue of" rights" out of nothing.

Gimme, gimme, gimme. And make that guy over there pay for it.

Or else.

How about all the useless sluts try insuring their own *****.

If you can't afford birth control, find some other form of fun other than recreational fucking.

I honestly don't understand the big deal over healthcare. When I moved out of parent's house, at 19, my mom told me to buy health insurance so I did and I've never had any of these issues. Birth control was always covered. I've never had one problem.

If a 19 year old kid can do the research and find good health insurance before Obama deemed it a law, it doesn't seem that it was that big a deal.

Obama made it into a big deal so he could have another issue to suck people into thinking they are helpless victims.

Maybe the Republicans can add it onto a bill mandating gun safety classes in all public schools?

There are 2 types of liberals, the elite I'm richer and smarter let me tell you what to do liberals and the liberal victims who think somebody is getting a better deal.

If you can't afford birth control, find some other form of fun other than recreational fucking.
Bed is the opera of the poor. Learn to deal with reality, not ideology.

And you know better don't you? You'll help the dumb poor victims. they just don't know better. Do they. Poor victims of society's unfair system.

Ohhh brother.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand the big deal over healthcare. When I moved out of parent's house, at 19, my mom told me to buy health insurance so I did and I've never had any of these issues. Birth control was always covered. I've never had one problem.

If a 19 year old kid can do the research and find good health insurance before Obama deemed it a law, it doesn't seem that it was that big a deal.

Obama made it into a big deal so he could have another issue to suck people into thinking they are helpless victims.

Obama's base is made of people who honestly believe they are helpless victims. It's satanic that a political Party prides itself on manufacturing victims, but that's how the Dems roll ever since they were taken over by the Communists

God made us the way we are. Sexual creatures.

Not even Adam and Eve could help themselves. God himself threatened them and they still got down.

You sound like a misogynist who hasn't been inside a woman since he visited the Statue of Liberty.

You must really hate women who have sex with men. All the women your fat ugly ass will never touch.

Envy. It's a sin, dickless.

Bed is the opera of the poor. Learn to deal with reality, not ideology.

Here's reality, you are a presumptuous moron.

It's really pretty simple, pay up or fuck off (with your hand). Most adults should be able to grasp this.

God made us the way we are. Sexual creatures.

Not even Adam and Eve could help themselves. God himself threatened them and they still got down.

You sound like a misogynist who hasn't been inside a woman since he visited the Statue of Liberty.

You must really hate women who have sex with men. All the women your fat ugly ass will never touch.

Envy. It's a sin, dickless.

I see you fall into the category of useless ****, hence your moronic vitriol. Buy your own pills, cow. :eusa_clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back