ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda'

no no no---I'm talking about the battle between the present state of Israel and it's Muslim enemies.

ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda': Terrorists wanted return of MIT-educated neuroscientist who was caught with plans for 'mass casualty attack' with a dirty bomb, Ebola, and a chemical weapon 'that spared children'

But this thread is about ISIS and their strategies in Iraq/Syria.

If you want to talk about Israel and the Muslims, then make your own thread about Israel and it's Muslim enemies, rather than first trying to make my posts about me, then about Israel in a thread that's about Muslims in Syria and Iraq who are at the moment...

...slaughtering the Christians.

I'll meet you there.

I think everyone understands how cruel ISIS is. I think everyone would like to see something done about . This implication that no one cares about the situation is hogwash and irrelevant . Who will take some action and actual stop them ? Apparently no one yet. Decisions have to be made that are beyond the scope of anyone who posts here. Agendas have to be prioritized and deals made.

They're (ISIS) into their third year of slaughter. By the time what you talk about is done, the Christians will be gone in that arena and they (ISIS) will be on the move again.

Then they (Your "Everyone") can talk about that.

From the way you speak I assume you think that someone should be intervening on behalf of the Christians. Would that include the IDF ?

why do you specify the IDF?

They are America's allies and they are really close to the problem.

so? they are involved in another war right now and
are a very small country. Besides which they do not
have enough international clout to SETTLE THE VICTIMS----
in short-----your idea is idiotic

Gaza has the entire IDF busy ? The airforce doesn't have the resources to launch a few stragetic bombing runs ? I mean anything helps.

Guys - this topic is in ME General and is centered on ISIS and it's actions in Iraq and Syria. Let's stick to that and if there is a need to expand the discussion to Israel, start a new thread.

be careful ropey-----I have been warned not to talk about
the concept of "CALIPHATE"-----if you do so you are accusing
"ALL MUSLILMS" of seeking to impose a "caliphate"
upon the world --------do not talk about the fact that
"CALIPHATE" is an Islamic ideal. It is not allowed. The
people of the world must be kept IGNORANT of the
Islamic concept of caliphate, Of course it is true that not
ALL muslims seek world caliphate----but any scholarly
discussion of the fact that such an idea exists-----is
BLASPHEMY on the messageboards. Now lets all
pretend that CALIPH BAGHDADI THE CLOWN----does
not exist--------and no one in Iraq is under threat

Gaza has the entire IDF busy ? The airforce doesn't have the resources to launch a few stragetic bombing runs ? I mean anything helps.

Are you that thick or that hateful? How will involving Israel "helping" with a few strategic bombing runs, and shattering any arab collision or hope for one against ISIS going to actually help end the ISIS barbarity and violence, or the threat to other countries including the US?
Involving Israel would have a similar effect as a nuclear bomb against the formation of the moderate arabs that want to stop ISIS.

We understand that you are supporting ISIS' actions, and from your posts on the thread it would seem their blood lust as well. Your interest is not doing something to stop ISIS but to have the middle east implode and ISIS able to take the rest of the region.

You are intent to create a problem beyond just opposing discussion and gathering opinions. You and Sunni are vexing where the subject of ISIS is concerned. Unfortunately your support makes you suspect. It is not about Islam but the actions and intent of ISIS in a region that was my home and playground. It is about your words and actions of thought here that is the problem. People like you that are to blame.

Last edited:
You don't understand squat. Apparently America is spending billions on an ally that can't help us because it would be dangerous.

The US spends billions on Jordan and Egypt as well, but it would be very risky to get involved against "islamic state", even if in name only. They have sunni population that might well believe in the idea of a caliphate but don't understand or ignore the lengths to which this ISIS group is going. They might pray to allah, but will go to any lengths in the cause of jihad. When people say "the ends justify the means", but ISIS is going beyond and justification of the means they tell recruits that come to fight with them.
I knew a commander that had his men on heroin and cocaine before a fight so they would perpetrate rather horrific acts heightened by blood lust of battle. Despite their claim of fighting for Islam, I wonder how any of those in the ISIS have turned to drugs to commit some of what they have done.

What part of: "this topic is in ME General and is centered on ISIS and it's actions in Iraq and Syria. Let's stick to that and if there is a need to expand the discussion to Israel, start a new thread" - do you folks not understand?

You have a good topic here. Don't derail it. FZ is always available and a new thread can easily be started.

If the coalition of countries, including the arabs, agreed.
What you want is for Israel to take a few "runs" at the ISIS and have the muslims of all sects unite against Israel for attacking muslims in another arab country who are not palestinians. You want to expand fighting in the region, not terminate ISIS' brutal behavior. You want the region to turn on Israel instead of ISIS.
Get Jordan, Saudi, Egypt, Turkey join forces against ISIS and make those bombing runs instead of Israel. Let them put boots on the ground and round up the fighters and return the weapons, artifacts, etc., where they belong.
If you want Israel to help, let them set up more MASH units or provide the logistics for supplies to the coalition forces or refugees in camps near the border. Maybe they can help provide protection of the camps

This is Lady Al Qaedas sister.....she was in So Africa in 2012.....I just wonder if they had something to do with Ebola spread. Remember Afia was studying biological warfare.

Dr. Fowzia’s gifts ripped up at OR Tambo Airport
Azhar Vadi 27-02-2012

Dr. Fowzia Siddiqui and human rights activist Altaf Shakoor have safely arrived in Pakistan after their awareness tour to South Africa last week in support of the imprisoned doctor, Aafia Siddiqui.

Their departure from South Africa was however not without incident. According to Dr. Fowzia, their belongings were ruffled and damaged by an aggressive official as they were about to leave the country.

On her tour, Fowzia had received many gifts and mementos from supporters of the cause calling for her sister’s release. These included chocolates, and a large handmade album containing all the poems that were submitted to Cii Broadcasting during a poetry competition held in honour of the US detained Pakistani, Dr. Aafia Siddiqui.

“All the gifts including the album containing all the poems that Maseeha (Gangat) had made with such love and warmth…they kind of ripped it up with a knife,” said Dr. Fowzia.

The certificates that were handed over to her on behalf of Cii were also targeted. “They took a knife and they ripped it and they broke a frame and dropped one cracking the glass.”

Dr. Fowzia was unable to tell if she was deliberately targeted because of her tour to South Africa in which she was critical of the United States and the Pakistani government or if it was a random and straightforward check on a departing passenger.

Even if it was a security check, common decency does not permit for such inconsiderate behavior towards the personal possessions of a departing tourist.

No body search was carried out on either herself or Altaf Shakoor, nor were they asked any questions.

“It was simply as if they were searching for something and I had no idea what it was. They even opened the chocolates. They opened the box, they broke the seal…and then they opened the foil. Then I told them, to keep it. You opened it, you touched it and then you expect me to eat it? How can I do that?” she asked rhetorically.

She identified the official as a single white male. Siddiqui was unable to report the matter to any other authorities as the plane was already being held up by their fiasco and they had to depart immediately.

A spokesperson for the Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) said they would look into the matter.

This is not the first time that Muslims have been targeted at OR Tambo International Airport in South Africa although the harassment is significantly less compared to ports of entry in the US and Europe.

In December last year, a Muslim woman lodged a complaint with the department of home affairs after officials at the passport control section of the airport allegedly told two of her daughters that they needed to remove their headscarves for identification purposes.

Investigative television series, Carte Blanche, also exposed how the Israeli airlines El Al was profiling and detaining innocent people, in particular Muslims at the South African airport in the recent past.

Forum List

Back