ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda'

Who is they ? Is this the American Ropey speaking today or the Israeli ?

You can't talk about what I said dillo?

OK

What about me do you want to talk about? Question away.

I understand. The ~200,000 dead Muslims in Syria are not as important as who I am?

Meh @ u

You said " THEY " don't acre about Christians -------were you talking about Americans ?, Israelis ?
Who is it that doesn't care

You said " THEY " don't acre about Christians -------were you talking about Americans ?, Israelis ?
Who is it that doesn't care

Everyone who is not looking at the deaths in Syria and in this thread and then talking about other stuff.

w460.jpg

Edited: Morbid image removed. Please just post a link with a warning "morbid image" in the future.

SYRIA. 10 things worse than eating a dead man s heart

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, the act of cannibalism depicted in that video featuring Abu Saqar is unacceptable in every way imaginable. I understand the bitterness that Abu Saqar felt when watching the videos of rape this dead enemy combatant had on his cell phone. However, this does not excuse his actions and it is unfortunate that Abu Saqar seems to have become the very monster that he is fighting against.

With that being said, this video has brought to light something that needs to be talked about. Where was all this outrage over the thousands of videos from Syria that have been posted online depicting horrible acts of mutilation? Some of them were uploaded by the very men who participated in the mutilation in an obvious show of pride.

Cannibalism In Syria Causes An Extremely Rare Disease

Warning. You must be an adult to view some of these videos.

x202b 18 .. x202c lrm - YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

Syrian Army brutally beaten people. - YouTube

Now if ISIS are doing this to their own. If the Syrian Army are doing this to their own.

Imagine what they do to the Christians.

I think people care about them but apparently no one in a position to do anything about it cares. They are the civilians who are trapped in the never ending war that is the Mideast. It's been that way for nearly 70 years now.

I think people care about them but apparently no one in a position to do anything about it cares. They are the civilians who are trapped in the never ending war that is the Mideast. It's been that way for nearly 70 years now.

So, people here also don't care enough (because they can't do anything) so they talk about other things while this is going on and in the thread to discuss it?

^ Disclaimer: Very Ugly

Notice all the people in the above videos were alive when horrible things happened to them. It does not justify Abu Saqar's actions but it gives you something to think on.

I will be waiting for your outrage.

Special thanks to @YallaIr7al on twitter and his website The Revolting Syrianfor providing most of the videos.

Source: Racanarchy

Kavkaz Center

christians-crucified-in-syria.png

The boys both refused to renounce faith in Jesus Christ and were martyred because of it. One of them was crucified in front of his father, who was then killed. The nun went on to tell the radio station that the Jihadists entered the city of Maaloula and started killing men, women, and children. According to her report, they killed and played football with the heads of those murdered. Sister Raghida also said the killers took pregnant women and pulled out the babies from their wombs and hung them from a tree by their umbilical cords.

Christian Teenagers Crucified Unborn Babies Hung From Trees in Syria Jihadists Take Action for Refusing Islam

So, people here also don't care enough (because they can't do anything) so they talk about other things while this is going on and in the thread to discuss it?

Notice all the people in the above videos were alive when horrible things happened to them. It does not justify Abu Saqar's actions but it gives you something to think on.

Special thanks to @YallaIr7al on twitter and his website The Revolting Syrianfor providing most of the videos.

Kavkaz Center

Check with the mods bro----maybe they can shut down every thread except this one so "people" will talk about what you think they should talk about.

Kavkaz Center

Check with the mods bro----maybe they can shut down every thread except this one so "people" will talk about what you think they should talk about.

Not at all. this thread is about ISIS and their tactics.

Their tactics are all over Iraq and Syria.

You want to make it about Israel, or me. ;)

That's telling...

...on yourself...

bro :cool:

The OP:

ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda': Terrorists wanted return of MIT-educated neuroscientist who was caught with plans for 'mass casualty attack' with a dirty bomb, Ebola, and a chemical weapon 'that spared children'

I think everyone understands how cruel ISIS is. I think everyone would like to see something done about . This implication that no one cares about the situation is hogwash and irrelevant . Who will take some action and actual stop them ? Apparently no one yet. Decisions have to be made that are beyond the scope of anyone who posts here. Agendas have to be prioritized and deals made.

I think everyone understands how cruel ISIS is. I think everyone would like to see something done about . This implication that no one cares about the situation is hogwash and irrelevant . Who will take some action and actual stop them ? Apparently no one yet. Decisions have to be made that are beyond the scope of anyone who posts here. Agendas have to be prioritized and deals made.

They're (ISIS) into their third year of slaughter. By the time what you talk about is done, the Christians will be gone in that arena and they (ISIS) will be on the move again.

Then they (Your "Everyone") can talk about that.

Who is they ? Is this the American Ropey speaking today or the Israeli ?

it was clear to me from the post---that ropey speaks for
himself and his perception of the nature of the atrocities
being inflicted by the UMMAH and the lack of response thereto.
TRY TO FOCUS

They're (ISIS) into their third year of slaughter. By the time what you talk about is done, the Christians will be gone in that arena and they (ISIS) will be on the move again.

From the way you speak I assume you think that someone should be intervening on behalf of the Christians. Would that include the IDF ?

From the way you speak I assume you think that someone should be intervening on behalf of the Christians. Would that include the IDF ?

You sure want to bring Israel into it.

But this is Muslim on Christian and in Iraq and Syria and by ISIS.

They'll get to Israel when they're ready, even if it's not fast enough for some ....

... who so want to bring Israel into it.

Mass extinction of the Christians in the arena.

why do you specify the IDF?

They are America's allies and they are really close to the problem.

Dillo would like to see Israel brought into the Muslim on Christian violence and then what about the Muslim on Muslim violence?

It will turn to Israel.

Both Shia and Sunni will turn to Israel.

Still, that will give the Christians in the area some relief while ISIS goes after the ...Jews

... I mean Israeli.

For the same reason he says that this battle between Islam (1) and Infidels (2) is only "nearly 70 years old".

The split between the Sunni and Shia (ISIS is Sunni)

632: Muhammad dies. Abu Bakr is chosen as caliph, his successor. A minority favors Ali. They become known as Shiat Ali, or the partisans of Ali.

680: Hussein, son of Ali, marches against the superior army of the caliph at Karbala in Iraq. He is defeated, his army massacred, and he is beheaded. The split between Shiites and Sunnis deepens. Shiites consider Ali their first imam, Hussein the third.

873: The 11th Shiite Imam dies. No one succeeds him.

Chronology A History of the Shiite-Sunni Split

Someday maybe they will make up or one will destroy the other.

Then they will come to Israel as their book states.

If you believe their book.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back