ISIS leader declares ‘Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Intelligent people always knew this, but now we are getting it from the horse's mouth:

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi says Islam is the religion of fighting Daily Mail Online

The leader of Islamic State has declared 'Islam is the religion of fighting' in a rare audio message which called on all Muslims to 'fight for the caliphate'.

Islamic State released the message yesterday claiming it was from its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the extremist group executed 26 civilians before reaching the gates of an ancient Syrian city amid fears they could destroy it.

The audio message posted on militant websites features a voice that sounds like al-Baghdadi's exhorting all Muslims to take up arms and fight on behalf of the group's self-styled caliphate.

In it the leader, who had not been seen or heard from in months, said: 'Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting. No one should believe that the war that we are waging is the war of the Islamic State.'

Intelligent people always knew this, but now we are getting it from the horse's mouth:

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi says Islam is the religion of fighting Daily Mail Online

The leader of Islamic State has declared 'Islam is the religion of fighting' in a rare audio message which called on all Muslims to 'fight for the caliphate'.

Islamic State released the message yesterday claiming it was from its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the extremist group executed 26 civilians before reaching the gates of an ancient Syrian city amid fears they could destroy it.

The audio message posted on militant websites features a voice that sounds like al-Baghdadi's exhorting all Muslims to take up arms and fight on behalf of the group's self-styled caliphate.

In it the leader, who had not been seen or heard from in months, said: 'Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting. No one should believe that the war that we are waging is the war of the Islamic State.'

Is this guy the spokesman now for all of Islam?

Islam is a religion of warriors. Unlike the Christians, who are supposed to pray for their enemies, Islam kills them. You should like that, and would if you weren't on that list, right Bripiss?

Islam is a religion of warriors. Unlike the Christians, who are supposed to pray for their enemies, Islam kills them. You should like that, and would if you weren't on that list, right Bripiss?

Only imbeciles like you would enjoy being targeted for death.

he has spoken a truth -----are you surprised? I am not-----I have known it for decades----in fact, before lots of americans knew a muslim from a hindu

As an American, I've had enemies my whole life, most of them with valid claims. Pretty much everyone is my enemy, I'm a liberal.

he has spoken a truth -----are you surprised? I am not-----I have known it for decades----in fact, before lots of americans knew a muslim from a hindu

Since 99% of Muslims aren't doing what ISIS is doing, you're retarded if you think ISIS represents Islam.

I thought religious freedom was the most important freedom of all.

If your religion is an extremist version of Islam that compels you to kill people, don't you have the right to do that?

Since 99% of Muslims aren't doing what ISIS is doing, you're retarded if you think ISIS represents Islam.
This topic is a textbook example of confirmation bias in action.

Isis is islam. read the Koran, talk to muslims and------attend a mosque on Friday now and then ISIS IS ISLAM. I knew absolutely nothing about islam until I encountered and worked with and socialized with lots of muslims, read the Koran and ----visited a mosque. ISIS IS ISLAM

As an American, I've had enemies my whole life, most of them with valid claims. Pretty much everyone is my enemy, I'm a liberal.

I'm sure you have lots of enemies, most of your own making.

If your religion is an extremist version of Islam that compels you to kill people, don't you have the right to do that?

I won't waste my time arguing with your obvious idiocy.

So you agree that it's good to rein in religions when they try to violate people's civil rights.

Good for you.

Isis is islam. read the Koran, talk to muslims and------attend a mosque on Friday now and then ISIS IS ISLAM. I knew absolutely nothing about islam until I encountered and worked with and socialized with lots of muslims, read the Koran and ----visited a mosque. ISIS IS ISLAM

Then why doesn't ISIS have 2 billion members instead of a few thousand?

So you agree that it's good to rein in religions when they try to violate people's civil rights.

Good for you.

No one has a right to be served by any business.

Good for you.

You're in America. Wake up.

There are only 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

Good for you.

You're in America. Wake up.

Your rights don't change based on your location. Only the law changes.

silly and idiotic comment----ISIS is sunni islam-----no Shiites would join up Most muslims are sunni. Taliban is also sunni islam---------most muslims are at home supporting their families and doing the laundry. -------BUT----both Taliban and
ISIS are as beloved by muslims as the NEW YORK YANKEES are the beloved baseball players by the citizens of New York city. I was born ----in New York City---------long ago------in fact in the BRONX------where the New York Yankees are located---------My grandmother lived walking distance from the YANKEE STADIUM------I have never watched a baseball game and have never been in Yankee Stadium-------you made no point

There are only 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

MOST of them ----since most of them are actually illiterate and somewhat naïve-----do believe that
a "CALIPHATE" is the most DIVINE kind of society and idealize that shit. Muslims are taught in mosques that in the time of THE CALIPHATE----human society was at its HEIGHT of glory-----that is the CALIPHATE OF BAGHDAD, OF ANDALUSIA, THE MOGHUL CALIPHATE ----
and even the OTTOMAN EMPIRE CALIPHATE. I learned all of this stuff from muslims educated in
muslim lands. ----------the people I have known were educated---literate people-------not all of them actually cared----but most believed the shit whole-heartedly

Forum List

Back