ISIS kills 250 kids in dough kneader, burns adults alive. The oldest child was 4.

Good thing coalition forces are destroying ISIS

ISIS' brutality is going to get worse I'm sure, as they are further pushed out. The suffering and horror is beyond comprehension :( I truly think ISIS is the closest modern equivalent to the Nazi's.

Al Qaeda, ISIS, and most other Sunni Muslim Terrorist Orgs are US/Saudi creations. ISIS was created to kill Assad in Syria. But now it's outlived its usefulness. Its masters are now turning on it. Just more horrific bloody US intervention madness. When will it end?

I don't think so - ISIS is an Apocalyptic Cult, that sprang out of the chaos and took advantage of the vacuum created by failed states.

That's one big dough kneader...why would they kill kids that young? Smells fishy to me.

Hey, great job, comrade!

"Don't show any concern for the victims, whatsoever" is right there on page two of the manual.

I do hope you have advanced to page three so you enlighten us with the "But Christians are just the same!!!" bit of utter wisdom.
I don't believe there were any victims in this case. I could be wrong, I'll admit.

Kuwait Incubator deaths, WMD, Gulf of Tonkin, and so on. Propaganda designed to scare and outrage dumbed-down Americans into supporting Endless War. This 'dough kneader' event likely never happened. Just another lie.

What ISIS is doing is not Islam. .

Ah, yes -- and that is why they always cry out "For secular Humanism!" instead of Allahu Akhbar" when in action.
The point is that these Salafi Jihadist radicals are not typical of Islam.

And no your list of attrocities of other Salafi extremists does not prove that the other 95% of Sunnis are guilty either.

ISIS propoganda attracts criminals, psychopaths, thugs who feel that engaging in this version of "religion" might offer them some sort of redemption through violence. It also attracts people who THINK they are fighting Assad, but once there - they can't leave. It's the most frightening horrific cult to come into power in a long time.

Yup, the left not believing the story. They of course believe every single woman that has come out against Trump.

Including this woman melinda mcgillivray. I mean the joe starkeys and old lady types all just believe her.

Campaign%202016%20Trump%20Women.JPEG

Here is what that liar claimed....

Melinda Rose “Mindy” McGillivray, told the Palm Beach Post after the second presidential debate that someone bumped her backstage at a Ray Charles concert held at Mar-A-Lago on January 24, 2003:

McGillivray claims that when she was nudged in 2003, Trump and his wife Melania were engaged. But a quick Google search proves this is false: Trump proposed to Melania in April 2004. Why didn’t the Palm Beach Post or McGillivray check this obvious detail?

Perhaps because they never bothered to verify a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago even happened on January 24, 2003.

^^^^You get that? The concert she claimed she was "groped" at (even though she them claims he nudged her) never even happened. There was no concert with Ray Charles at Mar A Lago..

Of course the left like Starkey and the old lady automatically believe her.

LOL at them.
If she told us Trump put her baby in a dough kneader, I wouldn't believe her though.

Sort of like burning people alive in cages was false? Not. You worry more about us staying away than about them spreading their evil even further. Do you hear yourself?
Be very wary of these kinds of reports. They're often propaganda lies used to stir the sheep up and keep them supporting Endless War. This event may not have happened at all. We'll never know for sure.

Got you all worked up. Got you supporting Endless War over there. Most Americans still don't realize that it's their own Government and 'allies' that helped create ISIS. It was all about 'Regime Change' in Syria.

That being said, i don't believe most stories like this. They're usually concocted war propaganda farces. This event likely never happened. Kinda like this...

Why wouldn't they?

ISIS is killing, torturing and raping children in Iraq, U.N. says
from cbs
That's one big dough kneader...why would they kill kids that young? Smells fishy to me.
I read your article. I saw no toddlers and infants being killed; that sounded and still sounds strange. Those poor kids mentioned in the article--definitely don't let 'em come HERE, though, right?

Because the event likely never happened. It's propaganda designed to scare and outrage Americans into supporting the Permanent War agenda. We'll never know for sure if this event really happened or not. And that's the way they want it.

Read the OP headline again folks. Then take a deep breath and seriously contemplate whether this story is real or fake. I'm going with a 99.9% likelihood it's fake. It's more propaganda designed to scare and outrage you into supporting Endless War over there. You're being manipulated.

Why wouldn't they?

from cbs
I read your article. I saw no toddlers and infants being killed; that sounded and still sounds strange. Those poor kids mentioned in the article--definitely don't let 'em come HERE, though, right?

Because the event likely never happened. It's propaganda designed to scare and outrage Americans into supporting the Permanent War agenda. We'll never know for sure if this event really happened or not. And that's the way they want it.

Damn those lizard people with all their scheming ways!

Why wouldn't they?

from cbs

Damn those lizard people with all their scheming ways!

Don't believe everything you see and hear from your Government/Corporate Media. They lie 24/7-365. You're being manipulated on a daily basis.

My question is why do conservatives here painstakingly search for miserable stories and then try to spin them against whoever it is they want to spin them against?

Isn't using a story about the murder of children for your own political statement in fact using their dead bodies as props in your own desire to simply throw mud at other people? It's like the weirdos that get some bizarre pleasure out of posting graphic images of dead people. They are in fact using these bodies as a way to piss on others.

The story is disgusting and the use of the dead people in the stories is disgusting.

I don't believe there were any victims in this case. I could be wrong, I'll admit.
Yeah, when people close their eyes and make declarative assertions without any facts to support them, it is often the case that they are flamingly, utterly hysterically wrong, wrong, ABYSMALLY STUPIDLY WRONG AS ALL SHIT FIRE!

Now that we have cleared that up....yes, ISIS is a bunch of nasty snakes that Friends of Hillary have been financing and supplying from the start, but I am sure you know that it is all Bush and Trumps fault.

Thank you.

Read the OP headline again folks. Then take a deep breath and seriously contemplate whether this story is real or fake. I'm going with a 99.9% likelihood it's fake. It's more propaganda designed to scare and outrage you into supporting Endless War over there. You're being manipulated.
That's possible.
How many times in history governments manipulated their own people!

My question is why do conservatives here painstakingly search for miserable stories and then try to spin them against whoever it is they want to spin them against?

Isn't using a story about the murder of children for your own political statement in fact using their dead bodies as props in your own desire to simply throw mud at other people? It's like the weirdos that get some bizarre pleasure out of posting graphic images of dead people. They are in fact using these bodies as a way to piss on others.

The story is disgusting and the use of the dead people in the stories is disgusting.
Well when the perps that do it are financed and supported by Friends of a POTUS nominee (Hillary), I would say that that is relevant, dont you?

Oh wait, not if it hurts Hillary. I forgot.

Communist/Progressive Democrats do it too. Fear works. It is what it is.

That's possible.

It's done 24/7-365. Americans need to become much more skeptical of things they see and hear coming from their Government/Corporate Media. It's all manipulation.

This particular gruesome farce is a perfect example of attempting to scare and outrage Americans into supporting Endless War over there. It most likely never happened. But most Americans will believe it 100%.

That's possible.

It's done 24/7-365. Americans need to become much more skeptical of things they see and hear coming from their Government/Corporate Media. It's all manipulation.

This particular gruesome farce is a perfect example of attempting to scare and outrage Americans into supporting Endless War over there. It most likely never happened. But most Americans will believe it 100%.
I agree with you that it is propaganda but not that our government produced it. Anti-Muslims, the Alt-Right crew, did. Our government would have been more subtle.

Forum List

Back