ISIS is beheading children

Yizidi girl displaced by ISIS.

140903_FOR_Yazidi.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

These Yazidi girls will never be able to overcome the nightmare that befell them.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/freed-free-yazidi-girls-escaped-islamic-state-tra

Take all the evil in the world and give it a name and banner: Islam.

Of course this is not true, and Israel is behind this escalation in the ME, so blame who is really to blame.
the Christian beheading video has also been proven to be false.

Leaders across the Islam world are speaking out against ISIS.

The dictators you speak of are doing nothing.

Think Muslims Haven t Condemned ISIS Think Again - Common Word Common Lord

I think that's face value bunk. The spread of Islam is the spread of oppression.

ISIS does not represent islam. Clerics and Imams are meeting to bring some more conformity and changes on how Islamic law is actually practiced. ISIS and radical groups like them do not speak for all muslims or the faith. They are miss using the quran for their own power and greed, not out of any real belief that this is what mohammed or allah intended.
There might be alot that we can all agree about the way some people practice the faith, but that is just a small portion of a very vast population across the earth. From country to country and even if differing parts of the same country it is quite different.
ISIS has shone a bright light on reforms and a need for more consensus on sharia that is long over due.
Christianity has changed with the times. It is now time for Islam to be scrutinized by the muslim leaders and bring the practice up to the 21st century, or at least up to the 15th century for islam
back in the 15th century the christian church was about to going through reforms.

As for ISIS, several top leaders have been struck and possible killed in Kiam. Baghdadi was supposed to be attending the meeting but there is not word yet if he was there at the time. Hopefully there will be good news in the next day or two.

GOOD NEWS ----in a few days-------some good news
We got some good news. Three of those pro-peace muslims
in New York City -----were on their way to the service of big-bad-
baghdaddy -----holy caliph-----successor to royal line of muhummad---
and somehow-----THEY SAW THE LIGHT-----THEY NOW UNDERSTAND
JUST WHAT JANNAH IS FOR HOLY SHAHIDS----I think the word in
English is -----'rikers island' (don't quote me----I actually do not know where
the mujahads ended up------but I do wonder how many peacenik muslims
from New York City are now ...........elsehwhere) Sorry for the interruption---
go right ahead and continue to trivialize the GREAT HOLY
CALIPHATE

Of course this is not true, and Israel is behind this escalation in the ME, so blame who is really to blame.
the Christian beheading video has also been proven to be false.

good girl that she is-------Penelope dances on the headless bodies of children
murdered for her 'god' allah. Do you ululate, too, Penelope? I am impressed
with your post. You managed to write this one in reasonable English.

No the name is human. If all of you bipedal mouth breathers would cease to exist the world would be a better place.

Left's motto: eliminate all human beings from the earth.

Nothing wrong with calling Islam an evil supremacist ideology worse than Nazism.

Leaders across the Islam world are speaking out against ISIS.

The dictators you speak of are doing nothing.

Think Muslims Haven t Condemned ISIS Think Again - Common Word Common Lord

I think that's face value bunk. The spread of Islam is the spread of oppression.

ISIS does not represent islam. Clerics and Imams are meeting to bring some more conformity and changes on how Islamic law is actually practiced. ISIS and radical groups like them do not speak for all muslims or the faith. They are miss using the quran for their own power and greed, not out of any real belief that this is what mohammed or allah intended.
There might be alot that we can all agree about the way some people practice the faith, but that is just a small portion of a very vast population across the earth. From country to country and even if differing parts of the same country it is quite different.
ISIS has shone a bright light on reforms and a need for more consensus on sharia that is long over due.
Christianity has changed with the times. It is now time for Islam to be scrutinized by the muslim leaders and bring the practice up to the 21st century, or at least up to the 15th century for islam
back in the 15th century the christian church was about to going through reforms.

As for ISIS, several top leaders have been struck and possible killed in Kiam. Baghdadi was supposed to be attending the meeting but there is not word yet if he was there at the time. Hopefully there will be good news in the next day or two.

However, ISIS' ideology does come from the practice and interpretation of pure Sunni Islam, just like Irans Mullahs are practicing pure Shiite Islam. This is undeniable truth.

No the name is human. If all of you bipedal mouth breathers would cease to exist the world would be a better place.

Nothing wrong with calling Islam an evil supremacist ideology worse than Nazism.
I don't have a use for the right or left. They both contain humans.

I don't have a use for the right or left. They both contain humans.

Nah, like most left wingers, you have a problem tying the religion to the horrific atrocities being committed by Islamists today. Because their dear leader Oblahblah said so.

Forum List

Back