ISIS boasts a 10-year-old fighter has been killed as he went into battle with his father

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
They now celebrate their children dying for a pedophile Cult leader!

The Daily Mail ^

Islamic State militants and sympathisers are triumphantly circulating images of a 10-year-old boy they claim has been 'martyred' with while fighting alongside his father in Syria. Describing the child as ISIS' youngest jihadist, chilling photographs taken before his alleged death show him smiling at the camera, wearing military fatigues and brandishing a huge assault rifle. ISIS sympathisers took to social media to identify the 'cub fighter' by his alleged nom de guerre Abu Ubaidah, adding that both he and his father were killed during clashes in Syria in recent weeks, but not specifying exactly where they died or who they...

He was ten years old and willingly went to battle and sacrificed his life for something he cared about.

He fought alongside his father and they both spilled their blood together, and lost their lives standing up for what they believed in.

Epic.

So... in America, what epic things are most ten year olds doing?

He was ten years old and willingly went to battle and sacrificed his life for something he cared about.

He fought alongside his father and they both spilled their blood together, and lost their lives standing up for what they believed in.

Epic.

So... in America, what epic things are most ten year olds doing?

Going to school and picking their noses, like most 10 year olds should be doing.

• Banned
Have you all been paying attention to the FACT that only ISLAMIC CULTISTS allow, and yes, PROMOTE that their CHILDREN be put out front to be killed and USUALLY before their fathers or other adults.... Name me one ANIMAL that does that! Thus proving these vermin aren't even as noble as the lowest animal!

That is precisely why I say:

Kill :Boom2: All radical Muslims....and their children!

I could tell you a true story of a U.S. sniper that went through a scenario wherein he dropped several terrorists from a great distance. The terrorists had been firing on U.S. troops nearby and he was picking them off one by one. He was then faced with a dilemma when a young boy ran out and picked up his dead daddy's gun. The sniper had the boy in the cross hairs and asked his commander if he should take the shot. The reply was "only if he raises". The boy raised the rifle to aim at the troops; the sniper fired; end of one little boy who was once an innocent infant. The boy's parents killed him just as sure as if they had pulled the trigger themselves....by filling his head with pure bullshit passed down from the demented prophet Mohammed, the Chief Pedophile of Islam.

This is why we should kill them all.

I could tell you a true story of a U.S. sniper that went through a scenario wherein he dropped several terrorists from a great distance. The terrorists had been firing on U.S. troops nearby and he was picking them off one by one. He was then faced with a dilemma when a young boy ran out and picked up his dead daddy's gun. The sniper had the boy in the cross hairs and asked his commander if he should take the shot. The reply was "only if he raises". The boy raised the rifle to aim at the troops; the sniper fired; end of one little boy who was once an innocent infant. The boy's parents killed him just as sure as if they had pulled the trigger themselves....by filling his head with pure bullshit passed down from the demented prophet Mohammed, the Chief Pedophile of Islam.

Nits make Lice, right?

Nits make Lice, right?
What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

Nits make Lice, right?
Ah....you don't know the reference then.

Nits make Lice, right?

Wouldn't you know Sunni Man agrees with her! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nits make Lice, right?

He does? It shows "informative" on my screen.

The Children's Crusades (1212)

The following description of the Children's Crusade is taken from Steven Runciman's classic three volume work, A History of the Crusades (Cambridge, 1951), Volume III: The Kingdom of Acre and the Later Crusades, pp.139-144. Paul Halsall has included an excerpt from the Chronica Regiae Coloniensis at the Internet Medieval Source Book.

One day in May 1212 there appeared at Saint-Denis, where King Philip of France was holding his court, a shepherd-boy of about twelve years old called Stephen, from the small town of Cloyes in the Orléannais. He brought with him a letter for the King, which, he said, had been given to him by Christ in person, who had appeared to him as he was tending his sheep and who had bidden him go and preach the Crusade. King Philip was not impressed by the child and told him to go home. But Stephen, whose enthusiasm had been fired by his mysterious visitor, saw himself now as an inspired leader who would succeed where his elders had failed. For the past fifteen years preachers had been going round the country-side urging a Crusade against the Moslems of the East or of Spain or against the heretics of Languedoc. It was easy for an hysterical boy to be infected with the idea that he too could be a preacher and could emulate Peter the Hermit, whose prowess had during the past century reached a legendary grandeur. Undismayed by the King's indifference, he began to preach at the very entrance to the abbey of Saint-Denis and to announce that he would lead a band of children to the rescue of Christendom. The seas would dry up before them, and they would pass, like Moses through the Red Sea, safe to the Holy Land. He was gifted with an extraordinary eloquence. Older folk were impressed, and children came flocking to his call. After his first success he set out to journey round France summoning the children; and many of his converts went further afield to work on his behalf. They were all to meet together at Vendôme in about a month's time and start out from there to the East.

Towards the end of June the children massed at Vendôme. Awed contemporaries spoke of thirty thousand, not one over twelve years of age. There were certainly several thousand of them, collected from all parts of the country, some of them simple peasants, whose parents in many cases had willingly let them go on their great mission. But there were also boys of noble birth who had slipped away from home to join Stephen and his following of "minor prophets" as the chroniclers called them. There were also girls amongst them, a few young priests, and a few older pilgrims, some drawn by piety, others, perhaps, from pity, and others, certainly, to share in the gifts that were showered upon them all. The bands came crowding into the town, each with a leader carrying a copy of the Oriflamme, which Stephen took as the device of the Crusade. The town could not contain them all, and they encamped in the fields outside.

When the blessing of friendly priests had been given, and when the last sorrowing parents had been pushed aside, the expedition started out southward. Nearly all of them went on foot. But Stephen, as befitted the leader, insisted on having a gaily decorated cart for himself, with a canopy to shade him from the sun. At his side rode boys of noble birth, each rich enough to possess a horse. No one resented the inspired prophet travelling in comfort. On the contrary, he was treated as a saint, and locks of his hair and pieces of his garments were collected as precious relics. They took the road past Tours and Lyons, making for Marseilles. It was a painful journey. The summer was unusually hot. They depended on charity for their food, and the drought left little to spare in the country, and water was scarce. Many of the children died by the wayside. Others dropped out and tried to wander home. But at last the little Crusade reached Marseilles.
http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/children.html

Nits make Lice, right?

He does? It shows "informative" on my screen.

Changed his position after I spotted it! You can do that now on this new website!

The Children's Crusades (1212)

The following description of the Children's Crusade is taken from Steven Runciman's classic three volume work, A History of the Crusades (Cambridge, 1951), Volume III: The Kingdom of Acre and the Later Crusades, pp.139-144. Paul Halsall has included an excerpt from the Chronica Regiae Coloniensis at the Internet Medieval Source Book.

One day in May 1212 there appeared at Saint-Denis, where King Philip of France was holding his court, a shepherd-boy of about twelve years old called Stephen, from the small town of Cloyes in the Orléannais. He brought with him a letter for the King, which, he said, had been given to him by Christ in person, who had appeared to him as he was tending his sheep and who had bidden him go and preach the Crusade. King Philip was not impressed by the child and told him to go home. But Stephen, whose enthusiasm had been fired by his mysterious visitor, saw himself now as an inspired leader who would succeed where his elders had failed. For the past fifteen years preachers had been going round the country-side urging a Crusade against the Moslems of the East or of Spain or against the heretics of Languedoc. It was easy for an hysterical boy to be infected with the idea that he too could be a preacher and could emulate Peter the Hermit, whose prowess had during the past century reached a legendary grandeur. Undismayed by the King's indifference, he began to preach at the very entrance to the abbey of Saint-Denis and to announce that he would lead a band of children to the rescue of Christendom. The seas would dry up before them, and they would pass, like Moses through the Red Sea, safe to the Holy Land. He was gifted with an extraordinary eloquence. Older folk were impressed, and children came flocking to his call. After his first success he set out to journey round France summoning the children; and many of his converts went further afield to work on his behalf. They were all to meet together at Vendôme in about a month's time and start out from there to the East.

Towards the end of June the children massed at Vendôme. Awed contemporaries spoke of thirty thousand, not one over twelve years of age. There were certainly several thousand of them, collected from all parts of the country, some of them simple peasants, whose parents in many cases had willingly let them go on their great mission. But there were also boys of noble birth who had slipped away from home to join Stephen and his following of "minor prophets" as the chroniclers called them. There were also girls amongst them, a few young priests, and a few older pilgrims, some drawn by piety, others, perhaps, from pity, and others, certainly, to share in the gifts that were showered upon them all. The bands came crowding into the town, each with a leader carrying a copy of the Oriflamme, which Stephen took as the device of the Crusade. The town could not contain them all, and they encamped in the fields outside.

When the blessing of friendly priests had been given, and when the last sorrowing parents had been pushed aside, the expedition started out southward. Nearly all of them went on foot. But Stephen, as befitted the leader, insisted on having a gaily decorated cart for himself, with a canopy to shade him from the sun. At his side rode boys of noble birth, each rich enough to possess a horse. No one resented the inspired prophet travelling in comfort. On the contrary, he was treated as a saint, and locks of his hair and pieces of his garments were collected as precious relics. They took the road past Tours and Lyons, making for Marseilles. It was a painful journey. The summer was unusually hot. They depended on charity for their food, and the drought left little to spare in the country, and water was scarce. Many of the children died by the wayside. Others dropped out and tried to wander home. But at last the little Crusade reached Marseilles.
http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/children.html
[/QUOTE]

Yes, Islam is still living a life that was acceptable 800 years ago!

Nits make Lice, right?
Ah....you don't know the reference then.
Yes, I do. But nits and lice are curable by any one of several home remedies that do not involve the death of humans. You don't have to behead someone to get rid of head lice. I see a similarity between the progeny being a copy of the parents here, but as far as a threat goes, the radical Muslims pose a greater threat to humankind than any other I have learned of since birth.

I spoke yesterday about a kid maybe 10 in a VC village walking toward us smiling with one hand behind his back. That move usually meant he was holding down the spoon on a hand grenade. Our Kit Carson kept yelling at him "NOONG LAI NOONG LAI" but he kept walking toward us......the shot had to be taken and was taken...he went straight over backwards, the grenade detonated underneath him, and tore his body in half. We took that ville apart for that....fucking savages.

I spoke yesterday about a kid maybe 10 in a VC village walking toward us smiling with one hand behind his back. That move usually meant he was holding down the spoon on a hand grenade. Our Kit Carson kept yelling at him "NOONG LAI NOONG LAI" but he kept walking toward us......the shot had to be taken and was taken...he went straight over backwards, the grenade detonated underneath him, and tore his body in half. We took that ville apart for that....fucking savages.
War is Hell.

Get used to killing children. The middle east, Africa and mexico all use child soldiers.

Forum List

Back