ISIS boasts a 10-year-old fighter has been killed as he went into battle with his father

my spin...the is one of the cheapest low life kinda propaganda schemes there is ... and you folks are falling for it.
PM me your email address. I can send you many gruesome images of what ISIS is doing to people. At least one shows a very young boy standing with the radicals, holding his own rifle and grinning with pride as the innocent citizens are slaughtered. The OP is not propaganda. Radical Muslims are vicious animals...not unlike rabid dogs. They should all be "put down".

Additionally, there is other evidence floating around that pride in becoming a jihadist/volunteer-suicide bomber is instilled in young boys 6 and 7 years old....likely even younger. They should die right along with their worthless elders.
NO NEED!
the propaganda they are spewing is our children are braver than your soldiers....
Then they are confusing bravery with sheer stupidity!

my spin...the is one of the cheapest low life kinda propaganda schemes there is ... and you folks are falling for it.
PM me your email address. I can send you many gruesome images of what ISIS is doing to people. At least one shows a very young boy standing with the radicals, holding his own rifle and grinning with pride as the innocent citizens are slaughtered. The OP is not propaganda. Radical Muslims are vicious animals...not unlike rabid dogs. They should all be "put down".

Additionally, there is other evidence floating around that pride in becoming a jihadist/volunteer-suicide bomber is instilled in young boys 6 and 7 years old....likely even younger. They should die right along with their worthless elders.
NO NEED!
the propaganda they are spewing is our children are braver than your soldiers....
the people falling for it or the people doing it?!

NO NEED!
the people falling for it or the people doing it?!
I would consider that a rhetorical question. It should be obvious that the radical Muslims do not know the difference between bravery and brainwashing. Any person that will encourage a young child to go and blow himself to pieces and kill other innocent people is a goddamned stupid idiot. All radical Muslims are nothing more than goddamned stupid idiots. No sane person would fall for their idiotic definition of bravery. A pound of steaming pig shit is worth more than all the radical Muslims put together.

Forum List

Back