ISIS Attacks Saudi Arabia

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Could this be the beginning of a great regional war among Muslims? Did ISIS cross that line and awaken a giant in the region?

This is why the US should do NOTHING in Iraq and Syria. They are a threat to the region and their focus is their caliphate. It is time for the US to remove all assets from the area and let muslims kill muslims. Fuck them.

If the muslims refuse to defend their own sovereignty against these assholes...why should we waste American blood and money.

Islamic State group radio claims Saudi mosque suicide attack promise more black days for Shiites Fox News

CAIRO – The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing at a Shiite mosque in Saudi Arabia, warning that more "black days" loom ahead in a direct challenge to the rulers of the Sunni kingdom.

Friday's attack was the kingdom's deadliest militant assault since a 2004 Al Qaeda attack on foreign worker compounds, which sparked a massive Saudi security force crackdown.

However, this Islamic State attack in the village of al-Qudeeh in the eastern Qatif region targeted Shiites, whom ultraconservatives in Saudi Arabia regularly denounce as heretics.

Certainly we shouldn't do anything while the American hating muslim is in the white hut.

• Banned
  • Banned
ISIS didn't attack Saudi Arabia.........they attacked Shiites in SA..........big difference. ...... :cool:
They attacked Saudi Arabia's sovereignty. If someone attacked a person in your home that you simply tolerated...is it okay?

History will repeat itself, and you will live to witness it. The US can not risk the consequences resulting from standing down. The central problem, the President is a coward, lacking foreign policy experience, devoid of historical perspective, just wanting to get along at the expense of sacrificing US security and regional peace in the process.

And that is why Staidhup is here for grins and giggles only.

Offer something of merit, pup, please.

They attacked Saudi Arabia's sovereignty. If someone attacked a person in your home that you simply tolerated...is it okay?
The vast majority of people in SA are sunni muslims and they despise shiites.

So I doubt the average Saudi citizen is loosing any sleep over the attack. ...... :cool:

The vast majority of people in SA are sunni muslims and they despise shiites.

So I doubt the average Saudi citizen is loosing any sleep over the attack. ...... :cool:
I despise my step son...he is an idiot. Still...f someone came in my house and attacked him...they would have a problem with me.

You can pull out and run with your tail between your legs, however, history has shown you will pay a greater price in blood down the road. So Jake whats your choice, stand behind your words or turn on your allies and run? At what point Jake do you stand for something other than yourself and pathetic belief that if we stand back it will all work out for the best?

Staidup, you are ranting. The neo-cons have shown in Vietnam and Iraq that the US can no longer dominate the world as we once did.

For the foreseeable future, national policies of a solid shield of naval and air forces to protect the home land, secure borders, and continued pursuit of energy independence will protect our people and Nation.

You can pull out and run with your tail between your legs, however, history has shown you will pay a greater price in blood down the road. So Jake whats your choice, stand behind your words or turn on your allies and run? At what point Jake do you stand for something other than yourself and pathetic belief that if we stand back it will all work out for the best?
What are we running from? Misson accomplished...Saddam Hussein was dethroned and executed.

So you want to nation build...didn't we already try that?

Do you really care about Muslims killing Muslims?

Cut an
What are we running from? Misson accomplished...Saddam Hussein was dethroned and executed.

So you want to nation build...didn't we already try that?

Do you really care about Muslims killing Muslims?
What he really wants is to see an American captured and beheaded so he can rant about that Ni**er in the Whitehouse.

History will repeat itself, and you will live to witness it. The US can not risk the consequences resulting from standing down. The central problem, the President is a coward, lacking foreign policy experience, devoid of historical perspective, just wanting to get along at the expense of sacrificing US security and regional peace in the process.
Perhaps you'd like to make a list of names enumerating those American combatants that you'll be willing to sacrifice in the ensuing conflagration...??
haven't ENOUGH Americans died fighting other peoples wars yet, to satisfy your principles..??
Have you ever visited the "wall" in DC..??..Arlington cemetery..?? Punch Bowl cemetery in Hawaii,..??
Well I HAVE..!!
And just for your info, I am a decorated veteran of the Viet Nam war, with 14 months of combat pay collected...nuff said..
Happy Memorial Day..!!

Forum List

Back