ISIS Attacks Church in France

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...
Does anyone know why hostages, instead of the usual kill all you can before being killed approach? What did they demand? Money? A fueled plane to Libya? What?
Needed time to video tape themselves sawing off the head of the 86 year old priest as he kicked and screamed.

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...
Does anyone know why hostages, instead of the usual kill all you can before being killed approach? What did they demand? Money? A fueled plane to Libya? What?
Needed time to video tape themselves sawing off the head of the 86 year old priest as he kicked and screamed.

Then they needed to upload it before they were shot dead.

Where the hell were the men of that parish? Has the new Francis church leadership managed to run them all out already?

Where the hell were the men of that parish? Has the new Francis church leadership managed to run them all out already?

There was a priest, two nuns, and two members of the congregation.

Worth noting, one of the killers was known to the authorities.He had an electronic tag on his leg. Can you believe.

That region of France is one of the loveliest tranquil areas in the country.

I can hardly believe such evil would taint it.

Keep reading...
*** sarcasm alert,try to imagine surprise on my face***

The religion of peace kills a harmless priest, Gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh: Looks like I will be CC on Sunday mornings from now on.

Last edited:

Keep reading...

The religion of peace kills a harmless priest, Gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh: Looks like I will be CC on Sunday mornings from now on.

And in the sacred presence of the Mass too.

I feel sick to the stomach. More so than the other stuff they have done.

Keep reading...

Just the start. Obama just said he's sticking to bringing in hundreds of thousands of the vermin into America.

EUROPE cannot go even a few hours now without another act of Islam. This is Father Jacques Hamil, the Catholic Priest who was martyred this morning by desert savages.

MAN4441391328.jpeg

The savages were not only imported by the hopeless French state. One of them was known to the authorities. His punishment for trying to join ISIS was to be made to wear an electronic monitor. He was wearing it when he made Father Hamil kneel and filmed his beheading. There’s an Islamic audience for that kind of thing.

An 84-year-old Frenchman, who dedicated his life to God and peace, has been butchered in France, because he was a Christian, because the most stupid people on the planet wanted France and the West to be less white, more “multicultural”, more “enriched” by the kind of people who haven’t added to the sum of human achievement in millennia.

No, diversity isn’t our strength. It’s our self-inflicted suicide.

Pete Moore.

Keep reading...

I don't like it either,we aren't supposed to kill. That said I'd rather shoot a Muslim nut job than watch my pastor get beheaded although Christians have been forewarned death comes with the faith. This poor man got his white robe today, may he RIP.

KJV Revelation 6: 9-11 FIFTH SEAL

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Keep reading...

I don't like it either,we aren't supposed to kill. That said I'd rather shoot a Muslim nut job than watch my pastor get beheaded although Christians have been forewarned death comes with the faith. This poor man got his white robe today, may he RIP.

KJV Revelation 6: 9-11 FIFTH SEAL

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

8 years yes.

After trying to be fair minded, I'm getting a paradigm shift.

The priest was the catalyst.

EUROPE cannot go even a few hours now without another act of Islam. This is Father Jacques Hamil, the Catholic Priest who was martyred this morning by desert savages.
..and how many are not reported as such?

These attacks in France and the barbarism in Germany are harbingers of things which surely will be happening here. After all the nonsense and pacifying bullshit we'll be fed by our "leadership" the simple and obvious fact is the only effective way we will have of dealing with it is armed citizens, qualified men and women who are well trained and are carrying concealed handguns.

Radical Islam is at war with the West. We have the choice of waiting to be killed in terrorist attacks and by lone-wolf assassinations or to prepare to defend ourselves and others.

These attacks in France and the barbarism in Germany are harbingers of things which surely will be happening here. After all the nonsense and pacifying bullshit we'll be fed by our "leadership" the simple and obvious fact is the only effective way we will have of dealing with it is armed citizens, qualified men and women who are well trained and are carrying concealed handguns.

Radical Islam is at war with the West. We have the choice of waiting to be killed in terrorist attacks and by lone-wolf assassinations or to prepare to defend ourselves and others.
MikeK dreams of being the hero.

Forum List

Back