Priest murdered in France.. Possibly a Nun clings to life

How unbelievably stupid. This is a nation In a state of emergency.

...There are also reports that one of the attackers was a local resident who was under electronic tag surveillance having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015.

His bail terms allowed him to be unsupervised between 8.30am and 12.30pm - the attack happened between 9am and 11am. ...

France hostage situation in Normandy sees priest killed by knifeman

.....nun later gave a chilling eye-witness account of her escape.

She was at the church when the terrorists stormed in, but managed to escape before the clergyman was murdered.

The woman, who wished to remain anonymous when talking to Le Figaro, said: 'They came suddenly. They took space.

They spoke Arabic
. I saw a knife.

'I left when they began to attack Father Jacques. I do not even know if they realised that I was leaving.'....

A terrorism expert on BBC said Isis has been calling for Muslims to conduct small scale terrorism in whatever way they can, and to murder their neighbours. He referred to these kind of attacks as 'neighbourhood terrorism'.
So, this is likely another incident of neighbourhood Islamic terrorism.

If this is true - WTF???

....This morning, security sources said one of the murderers was a convicted terrorist who was meant to be living with his parents with an electronic tag on his ankle. ....

...French security services have been regularly criticised for the way they allow known terrorists their freedom after being found guilty of crimes. ...

How unbelievably stupid. This is a nation In a state of emergency.

...There are also reports that one of the attackers was a local resident who was under electronic tag surveillance having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015.

His bail terms allowed him to be unsupervised between 8.30am and 12.30pm - the attack happened between 9am and 11am. ...

Only liberals can come up with this kind of stupid.

You have a known Islamist that wanted to run off to Syria. They should of flown him there with his hands and balls cut off.

A Mass is being held for the priest, Jaques Hamel, at Rouen Cathedral. Rouen and its cathedral are beautiful. May he RIP.

image.jpeg

Reports now are that he was actually beheaded. In front of the congregation.

pr.jpg

There are no words that can express...what I feel.

The ones that are already here and have established lives here and live by OUR laws are fine and can stay as far as I'm concerned, but let's not import any more.

I think people have become numbed by all the muslim attacks to the point where they really do not care anymore....if they ever did...as long as it is happening to 'someone else'...and by that I mean to anyone who is not a family member. Our situation is similar to that of two wild animals fighting...when one of them has been inflicted a serious blow they tend to become disoriented, coinfused and then simply give up and die. We have not been afflicted with a death blow yet..but enough damage has been done to coinfuse a great many people to the point where they have no concept of how to defend themselves...and even worse they are so coinfused they essentially help our enemies to keep attacking us...death by a thousand blows.

Regarding the ones already here...time and again we have seen some of them committ atrocities right here in America....the results at least half the nation goes into denial...let me correct that....they remain in denial....they went into denial right after 9/11...and then bush and his stupidity further coinfused them and reinforced their denial attitude.

Also.....you may not know but we are expending a huge amount of money in order for the FBI to monitor the most suspicious ones....so your notion that it is 'fine' for them to be here does not wash....now about this time you or someone else will open their piehole to remind us 'but they are not all that way'...that not all muslims are terrorists....that islam is a peaceful religion.,,,that it is not the American way to discriminate against muslims or to profile muslims or to deny them their desire to come here.

So what can be done? At this point I think very little....this administration has deep emotional attachments to islam...and that will preclude us as a nation from doing anything of a very positive nature....at least for the time being...perhaps for much longer depending on whether or not hillary is able to lie her way into office...the media is certainly trying to enable that.

Those who understand the truth of what is happening also understand that those who do not by now realize the truth of this situation...most likely never will...no matter what the muslims do....that is to the point up and untill they acquire the means and methods to set off a nuke-- say in NYC....and even then no doubt some of the liberals would make excuses for that...aka...oh well we should not have supported Israel.

Bottom line we are losing because we are not winning....'in war there is no substitue for victory'....you either win or you lose. We, so far have chosen not to fight to win. We have fought on a limited basis...George Bush deciding to pursue the limited war concept that enabled us to lose in Korea and in Vietnam...some never learn. There is no fixing stupidity....we must live with it...at least as long as possible...time is on their side.

America has become a nation of fools....despite the fact that there are a lot of good intelligent people here who do not deserved to be 'yoked' with the stupids. But how do we seperate the 'wheat' from the 'chaff'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back